the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

+3
Kid.Icarus
Invisimort
Ravyn
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author - Page 4 Empty Re: Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

Post by Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Dani chuckled, looking up at him with a sly grin. "Your bite wouldn't hurt I don't think. " She told him, patting his cheek then moving to go around him.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author - Page 4 Empty Re: Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Ezra

"Are you just going to ditch me, ferret?" I asked, chuckling a bit. "You surely can't be afraid of the big bad dog, are you?" I said, turning to look at her and grabbing her hand to hold her back.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Dani smirked, "Nah, I ain't afraid of some dog." She stopped and turned back towards him. "There ain't nothing to be afraid of. Besides, I wouldn't call it ditchin' ya, just leaving you alone in some dark trees while I find the group."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Ezra

"Wonderful! Just feed me to the giraffe, leave me to the leprechauns, and let Freya find me. I'm hurt," I said, frowing a bit but followed her, "You can't get rid of me that easily."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Dani laughed and whole her head, spinning around to face him as she walked, "As I said, I ain't trying to ditch ya. You're the one who came up with that. " She informed him as she walked backwards.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Ezra

I, too, laughed. "Okay, okay I believe you. You're going to get yourself hurt if you keep doing that," I said, walking next to her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Dani shook her head with a grin, "I ain't gonna get hurt. I've done this thousands of times before." She said, just as her foot caught a root and she stumbled into him. Face red she steadied herself and turned around to walk forwards. "As I said. I've done it thousands of times, I'm just turnin' to sooth your worry."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Ezra

I smirked, HA! I was right! "You okay?" I asked her. After kicking the root aside, I continued to walk next to her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Dani continued to blush as she walked, I'm fine." She told him nearing the edge of the trees where the others were at.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Ezra

I continued to smirk, and I ruffled her hair. "Good, I'm glad," I said, following her to where the others were.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Dani glared at him, running a hand through her hair real fast to put it back in place. "Do you have to do that?" She grumbled pushing a piece of hair behind an ear as she glanced around. Huh, a few people weren't there but she didn't really mind. The weird girl and Mr. Face were the ones she couldn't find. "It seems you have to do it at least once every time I see you."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Ezra

"Sorry Dani," I muttered, trying not laugh. I only did it because she didn't like it. I tucked a stray piece of her hair behind her ear, she had really pretty hair. It was the color of honey, and it was curly unlike my hair which was raven black and fell in my eyes.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Anger kept going wordlessly. Why did everyone in Ravyn's brain think they could order it around, dangit? One day, anger was going to blow a gasket and throw one tantrum they would NEVER forget. But Anger had to admit, it DID enjoy going to visit Freya. It had only been coinicdence that it had been wandering about Ash's woods when Ash had called. Normall it lurked around in Freya's city. Anger liked Freya. They saw a lot of things the same way. Eventually the trees of the forest faded to a gray, somewhat dangerous looking city. The sky overhead was the colour of steel, perpetually couldy, but there was daylight here, at least. "Keep up! You dont wanna get lost, do ya?" said Anger as it floated along. Eventually it reached the building where Freya lived. Anger pounded on the door. "HEY. FREYA! YOU IN THERE? SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE YOU!" it yelled, before getting impatient and simply kicking down the door and heading in. "Watch your step. There's stairs here." cautioned Anger as it floated down into Freya's basement dwelling.

Sadness was not sure what to make of the girl it had been tasked to take to see Sin. Sadness rather wished it didnt have to do this - all teh gunfire that went off in Sin's domain was depressing...... and the darkness..... Sadness sighed a little at the thought, but kept going. Although they stayed in perpetual night, the woods faded to a brightly lit city that resembled New York. Sadness quietly led the girl through the streets to the remodeled warehouse where Sin lived. "Here we are... Sin should be in there right now....." said Sadness with a small sigh.

Ash noticed the two missing 'visitors' when they reappeared. "Okay, now that everyone's here, let's go to Kaya's. Jamie should be meeting us there, if the word's gotten out. This way." he said, beginning to walk off in one direction. Eventually the trees and nighttime fell away as they crossed an indistinct border into a bright, sunny suburb. Ash winced a little at the sunlight, but because it was not ACTUALLY sunlight, he did not burn up and die. He got over his discomfort and kept going, bringing them to a simple one-storey house. As they approached, there was an enormous bang from inside, and a window was suddenly opened, a bunch of purple smoke billowing out of it. Ash ignored this and knocked on the door. He heard some thunking noises coming from inside, and a muffled voice yelled 'Just a minute!' from inside.Ash stood patiently until finally Kaya appeared at the door in her wheelchair. She was covered in soot, and had a pair of now-charred goggles perched on her head. The only clear spot on her face was around her eyes where the googles had been sitting over her glasses. "Sorry about that. Im still working out the kinks in my exploding toaster.... oh! Ash! You havent come to visit in a long time! Wait.... what are THEY all doing here? This isnt right...." muttered Kaya as she spotted the newcomers. "Well, come in, come in. I apologize for the mess...." she said, wheeling herself back into the house, and into the kitchen, which was full of various pieces of machinery and papers with scematic diagrams and such. Kaya quickly cleared some of the mess so the guests could sit down.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Thane
The explosion.. concerned me... but, it was a good thing that Kaya seemed to be unharmed...
We followed her into her kitchen... she cleared some spots.. but I didn't feel like sitting down.. instead I went over and stood next to Kaya..
I crouched down so I was at eye level with her, unable to hide the concern in my voice, "are you alright Kaya..? I told you to be more careful.." I said this with a worried look, as I brushed some soot off of her...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Kaya glanced up as Thane appeared next to her. She knew he shouldnt be here, but was happy to see him anyways. "Im fine. That was a tiny explosion. Just a lot of smoke and crap, really. Not as fiery as last time." she said, laughing. Kaya created accidental explosions all the time and never really considered them a big deal. She wasnt sure why Thade was making such a big deal out of it..... although teh concern, while not understood, was appreciated.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Billi jumped at the explosion and hid behind ash. "What the hell goes on in this mind?! Its worse then momo's...and i dont get to sleep in momo's so that is saying something." She was slighlty jumpy and hesitant to go into the house. She sent Ash a look saying 'are you sure this place is safe?' as she stepped through the doorway.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Raylay walked into the building that the weird thing directed her to. "Hello? Is this the...house of Sin?" Ha ha, house of sin.... "My name is Raylay and some person named Ash.....or Theodore...told me to come here and talk to you about obtaining a gun...or hosting a bake sale, his voice was really slurred...then going to some person named Kaya's house....or Starbucks... Hello?" she yelled hoping for a response.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Mr.Face:

I had to speed up to maintain a good hold on his location, which did not assist the vertigo from the sky at all, but seemed to...assist in accellerating my proximity to a place with a roof. I felt the acoustics shift as we entered a place with vertical rectangular prisms...Buildings. Right. You could hear windows, and doors...although, doors were never typically that loud. I'd given up trying to rationalise the acoustic abnormalities. They were abnormal, and acoustic, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I followed through the city, not entirely sure why the roads needed to be so wide, and we eventually reached a big...er...Building. And went down the stairs, Which, I would like to say, were actually set up at the correct distance apart from eachother so as to not make walking awkward. It was delightful. I felt my nausea seep away as soon as I entered a ceilinged place.

Well, This...personification was definitely more...my style. Kick down the door, go downstairs...A place with a ceiling, and Freya...and, some yelling to boot.

Riddle:

DUDE...THERE WERE DRAWINGS AND THINGYS IN THIS HOUSE...

WAIT. I WANTED SOMETHING....WHAT WAS IT...OH YEAH.

"DO YOU HAVE A HELMET AND MACARONI, WHEELED LADY?" I asked, not even bothering to pull out the chopstick. I knew manners. We hung out together on the weekends and he cheated at parcheesey.

I didn't like manners all that much.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 pm

Kaya immediately noticed Riddle, mostly because of the yelling and wierd demands. "Uhm, yeah, i do..... im not even going to ask why you want them because im sure the answer wont make sense to me anyways." she said. She wheeled herself over to a box of random crap and pulled out an old bicycle helmet, one of the round BMX ones, before proceeding to the cupboard and pulling out a box of macaroni. "Umm.... did you want the macaroni cooked, or no?" asked Kaya. She was never sure when it came to Riddle.... the doorbell rang and Kaya didnt bother going over, opting to simply yell 'come in'. A moment later, Jamie appeared. "Hey!" she said. "Hapiness said something was goin--- WHOAH. What are you all doing here?"

Ash shot Billi a reassuring smile. "Kaya just likes to experiment. She's pretty harmless, really..." he said. "You're perfectly safe. I wouldnt take you anywhere i thought you'd get hurt."

Freya had been sharpening various knives, making sure the blades were in immaculate condition when she heard the yelling. Anger again..... lovely. And, of course, it meant her door was broken. If Anger was tortureable...... Anger would not have lasted long here. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" yelled Freya, going to see what all the fuss was about. She immediately recieved a shock when she saw Mr. Face coming down her stairs. "Well, this is an interesting development. How'd YOU wind up here?" she asked, raising an eyebrow even though Mr. Face would not catch the expression.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:38 am

Ezra

I looked up at the sound of Jamie's voice, "Hey Jamie. Thing is we all have no clue why we're here. We just woke up and...we were here in Ravyn's brain..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 am

Feeling uncomfortable around all the people she didn't know Dani stuck by Ezra's side glancing around the room nervously. Taking in the whole room she relaxed slightly once her mind decided there wasn't a real threat in here but she continued to stick by Ezra, not really feeling comfortable to move around.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 am

Billi nodded and looked at him. "you arent going to leave, are you?" He wasnt leaving her alone with people she really didnt know in a brain she didnt feel safe in, was he? She kept a hold of his hand when she looked up at him. She was scared enough as is, she didnt need him to leave.
But on the other hand, if he trusted these people, she should be safe. So, she shouldnt be this scared. Maybe it was her no-trust policy at work.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 am

Mr.Face:

Ah, Freya. I could hear her sharpening things before she started yelling at my...rather loud and easily enraged tour guide. This was going to be fun, We always had fun together.

"Quite frankly, my dear, I haven't the vaguest idea. I just woke up and realised that it wasn't my dreamscape that was imposing non-newtonian physics, but...whatever reality this is. It's been...exceedingly irritating really." I informed her.

Riddle:

WAIT. MACARONI WASN'T ALWAYS ALL WET AND NOODLY? WHAT? BLASPHEME. "WHATEVER WILL MAKE IT WET AND NOODLY. IT NEEDS TO BE WET AND NOODLY." I said, It should have been Obvious.

I had a helmet. hehehhehehehehehe...I started emptying the contents of my pockets into the helmet, so I could carry my pockets without them trying to stab at my flesh. WHY DID MY POCKETS ALWAYS TRY TO GET ME KILLED? I MEAN THERE WAS THAT ONE TIME WHEN THEY WEREN'T RIPE ENOUGH TO PICK...and ...like... GAH. MY POCKETS. There was lotsa crap in my pockets...Pocket knives, String, formaldehyde packets, That one zipper pull that I got from staring at the floor too long one day...A piece of a brick that I'd broken trying to light on fire....AND IT STABBED ME. SO I PUT THEM IN THE HELMET FOR THE CRASH SAFETY GUARANTEE.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Kaya nodded. "Okay... i'll make them, er, 'wet and noodly' for you...." she said, putting a pot of water on the stove to boil. Once it was boiling, she put the macaroni in, being careful not to over or under cook it. When it was finished, she put it in a bowl and handed it to Riddle. "There you go."

Ash gave Billi's hand a little squeeze. "Its okay, im not going anywhere. I wouldnt abandon you in a place as generally dangerouos as Ravyn's brain...." he muttered. Ravyn's brain was unpredictable and highly dangerous at the best of times - no way was he letting Billi wander around in here alone.

Jamie smiled as she spotted Ezra amongst the crowd. "That's so wierd! But im glad you're all okay and none fo you were eaten by Bob or attacked by leprechauns." she said.

Freya nodded slightly, processing this information. "Well, that's messed up on many levels. I dont really know if Ravyn's brain counts as an alternate reality..... its a pretty wierd place though. I can see you having issues in here. Incidentally, have you met Happiness yet? Id try to avoid it if i were you...... damn thing is SO annoying. Always floating around in here getting all perky about how shiny my various pointy objects are." she muttered, scowling a little at the thought of Happiness. "If it was possible to stab Happiness, i would've done so a long time ago. Well, actually, ive tried, and found that Ravyn's emotions arent exactly stabable. Happiness just seemed to find it funny..... which ticked me off even more....." she added.

Sin had been testing a newly modified gun when she heard the commotion in her house. She came out, gun aimed at the intruder. "Who the hell are YOU? You arent from around here, that's for sure." she said, glaring. Sin's patience was virtually non-existant at the best of times, but right now.... well, disturbing Sin's happy-fun-gun-time was a bad idea....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Mr.Face:

"I have had the...Displeasure of meeting the anthropormorphic personification of which you speak." I stated somewhat irritatedly. "And yes...I had...many issues. A veritable menagerie of issues. I am so glad you live somewhere with stable geometry and a roof." I told her.

Riddle:

YES. NOODLES. WITH WHICH I COULD FILL THE EMPTY SPACES IN THE HELMET AND IN MY POCKETS...NOODLES WEREN'T STABBY. THE REST OF THEM I STARTED NOMMING, LIKE CHIPS.

Noodles were kind of like chips...only without the crunchy and without the potatoes. "MY NOODLY APPENDAGES THANK YOU FOR YOUR PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!" I told her congragulatorily.

Too bad manners cheated at videogames, or I would have talked to hiim more often.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum