the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

+3
Kid.Icarus
Invisimort
Ravyn
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author - Page 2 Empty Re: Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Mr.Face:

That...That I heard. "No I do not want to be consumed by...whatever that is. However, this reality is NOT entirely hospitable for one who relies on echolocation as their sole means of... comprehending the world. IF YOU HAVE A PROPOSED SOLUTION, IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW." I told the obnoxious...thing.

I didn't even try to listen to the physics in that new...abstraction. I didn't need it, Already dizzy enough as it was.

Riddle:

AND THEN THERE WAS A PORTAL AND I WANTED TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES. Like...so bad.
You don't even understand HOW MUCH I wanted to play videogames.
THAT MUCH.
"MISTER YELLOW. WILL THERE BE VIDEOGAMES ON THE OTHER SIDE? BECAUSE I'M JUST GOING TO GO WHERE THE FLOOR IS LAVA AND PLAY BY MYSELF." I asked. He was so much sense...Unlike some people I knew.
Part of me wondered where my dad was. THEN I DIDN'T REMEMBER WHAT PART THAT WAS. I got over it.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author - Page 2 Empty Re: Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Happiness adressed the funny girl first. "I dont really know what videogames are, so i cant say.... sounds fun though! So, its possible. But like i said, i dont know videogames, so i doint know." it said before adressing the awesome faceless dude. "Bob is a really big giraffe. Who eats people. And i opened a portal.... so you only have to walk like, a few steps. You're facing the right way! Just walk straight, like.... maybe four steps or so? You'll know when you hit the portal." said Happiness. Portals.... kinda felt like being in a really violent washing machine. All spinny and glowy and bangy and who knew where they ended? SO. MUCH. FUN.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Ezra

I shrugged, and followed Thane through. I hoped this was the right way, I DID NOT want to run into Freya. She was....insane...more insane then Riddle...wait no...no one can be more insane then Riddle. Freya was a different type of insane, a crazy, psycopath, pain-loving brand of crazy.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Name:Raylay Ann Spiral
Hair:short brown
Eyes:blue
Skin:white
Height/Build:5'5", average buid
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos:not Junez
Species:human
Powers (if any): Power Nullification in a 10ft area, always on
Personality:thinking about it
Background:GOD i just came up with this character! give me a break please!
Other:she wears a black cloak and carries a metal bat

Last edited by Spiral159 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Mr.Face:

That void was inevitable then. Alright. It couldn't POSSIBLY be worse than this...monstrosity of geographical inanities. It couldn't. Just...I would not allow it.

At all.

No.

I went ahead and went through the portal...and then it got worse.

Riddle:

I WENT AHEAD THROUGH THE PORTAL ANYWAY, IT WAS A WEDNESDAY SO IT DIDN'T MATTER ANYWAY ABOUT THE VIDEOGAMES. My dad went first and he was all flpping out about it. Wierdo.

DUDE...IT WAS LIKE BEING PUNCHED WITH PUNCH AND NOT GOING SANE. I THINK.

Er...Actually, I don't really know. AND THEN SOME CRAP HAPPENED AND THERE WAS A FIRE...AND MY SKULL WAS MADE OF FISH, AND THEN...ER...THINGS OR SOMETHING!
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Raylay opened her eyes, took a look around and got up. a sky that isn't blue and I'm in the middle of a damned wasteland....awesome... She picked herself up and started to look around. I wonder where i am? Then she spotted a sign that said Welcome to Ra....I need to find where i am! Not just read a freaking sign! She spotted 3 people standing in front of a portal thing "Hey! People of the Great Beyond! Where am I!? Ray yelled as two went through the portal.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Happiness waved at the departing figures as the portal disappeared. "See you all later!" it said cheerily, waving.

.....Elsewhere......

Above a very dark part of The Neighborhood, another portal opened..... rather high in the air, depositing its passengers into a freefall. The place they have landed is very dark, the sky now appearing like a normal night sky. There are lots of woods, dark trees. Guitar music can faintly be heard, and there is light coming from a big old victorian mansion a short ways off......
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Ray went up to the weird orange thing, "Yo, two questions. Where am I and where does this go?" she said impatiently, then "Never mind hot orange thing, see you in R'lyhe" and Ray jumped through the portal. As soon as she was on the other side she realized going through the portal was the best idea EVER!
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Thane
Goddamnit.. that was dis-orienting... And now I was falling.. great.. I promptly landed on my face... Not very pleasant.. though I guess it wasn't TOO painful... At least... Not painful enough for 'Him' to take over...
As I got myself I took in my surroundings... Darkness.. Guitar.. And a Mansion...
This is Asher's residence.. If I remembered Kaya's directions correctly... I guess it was better than Freya.. And I'm quite sure he wouldn't kill us on sight...
I stood and brushed myself off... and hoped Ash could help me find the Suburbs...

Last edited by Kid.Icarus on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Still being quiet Dani followed them to where the strange person thing made the portal. A small smirk reached her lips as she realized that no one had realized yet that she was there. Sighing a little she waited till everyone had gone through, even the person who arrived ed late. Then she walked through herself.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Ezra

I felt to the ground, landing with a thud. I groaned, rolling over and pushing myself up. That hurt. "Everybody okay?"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Mr.Face:

Ok...well. This...Was an improvement.

Still outdoors, which was not good by any means, ever, However...The floor wasn't undulating, and things generally seemed a bit more stable. Ok. This...This I could handle.

I heard...music. Interesting.

Riddle:

I WAS NOT IN A PORTAL AND THERE WERE NO VIDEOGAMES.

I FEEL JIPPED.

OOH. GUITAR....MAN, I WANNA EAT A GUITAR. IT'S ON MY LIST OF THINGS TO EAT BEFORE I EXPLODE INTO THE SUN A BAJILLION YEARS FROM NOW LIST.

"DUDE...HOW DID TRAVELING?!" I ASKED, NOT ENTIRELY SURE WHICH COLOUR PORTAL WAS AT WHICH END.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Name: Billi
Hair: black messy layered hair taht is somewhat a rats nest. usually pulled into a messy braid or bun to keep it out of her hair.
Eyes: Dark blue eyes that look older than she is.
Skin: pale skin with freckles around her nose and cheeks.
Height/Build: tall and very under weight.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: scars litter her back and shoulders from time in the lab.
Species: genetic freak?
Powers (if any): can manipulate elements, but is very bad at is when she gets emotional...loses control of her powers easily if she gets emotional.
Personality: You will see.
Background: Ermm....this is a cross between WYO and CotN verson of her...herm. She has no memory besides the past 6 years of her life. what she rememers is in the lab until she ran away(she was tested on, beaten and teribly underfed at the lab). When she managed to run away she lived on the street for a year or so until ash found her. (if that is ok rav)
Other: ERm...this will be an interesting version of her...i think this is actually the chat box version of her...haha.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:27 pm

(That all looks good, Momo :3 im glad you stuck her in here. That makes Ash happy Very Happy He needs some happiness..... anyways, umm..... just hve Billi catch up with the others. You can just pretend she's been with 'em all along.)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Billi was the last through the portal and landed somewhat hashly. She groaned and rolled over to her back to look up at the sky. Why was she here? Where was here?
She reached up and rubbed her temple. This place was giving her a headache already. She looked for a sign, or land mark, anything to tell her where she was.
"Where are we?" She finally asked the others, sitting up and looking around.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Raylay rolled around till she was sitting up where she landed. She saw the two people who went through the portal before plus more. Getting a better look at them they didn't look really interesting except for the girl with chopsticks in her hair and the man without a face. She looked around and saw the dark forest they were in then yelled "I'M LOST! I NEED HELP! WHERE AM I! AND WHY DOES THAT GIRL HAVE CHOPSTICKS IN HER HAIR!!!"
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Ash had been playing his guitar, drinking a glass of blood, when he heard the commotion in the woods outside his house. His supernaturally enhanced hearing picked up.... voices? He set his guitar aside and stood up, going to investigate. He had no problems seeing even in the perpetual night that filled this place. Eventually he came to the source of the commotion. People were here.... a lot of them. Some he knew, some he did not. He was pleasantly surprised and concerned at the same time to see that Billi was amongst them. "What the.... what are you all doing here? None of you belong here." he remarked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Billi perked up at Ashes voice. She wasnt totally alone by not knowing anyone! "Ash!" She got to her feet and ran over to him. She was unstable and nearly fell once she reached him, but managed to stand long enough to throw her arms around him. "Where are we?" She demanded, nervous, scared, and suddenly dizzy. She must have stood up to quickly or something.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Thane
The music stopped.. And Ash came upon us... I suppose it was nice to see SOMEONE I knew.. And again... ANYTHING was better than Freya...
"Ah.. Hello Ash.. perhaps you could help us.." I said, as one of the girls ran up and hugged him...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Ash hugged her back, happy to see her, but upset that it had to be under such circumstances. "You're in Ravyn's Brain. This is my little section of brain-space.... frankly, im glad you managed to get here. Ravyn's brain.... is a very dangerous place. I dont want to think about what would've happened to you if you'd stumbled into Freya's domain...." he said to Billi, troubled. He quickly took note of the others here. Riddle, Mr. Face, Ezra, Thane...... Billi, obviously, and then two others he did not know (Dani/Raylay). He was a little wary of the strangers, as well as Riddle and Mr. Face, for obvious reasons, but this was his domain. He had the advantage here. Reassured by that knowledgs, he turned his attention back to Billi. "Are you all right?" he asked, worried about her. When Thane spoke up, Ash glanced up at him. "Help? Yeah, i can try to do that. There's some pretty dangerous stuff here....." he said. He would help, if only for Billi's sake.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:05 am

"OK, I am completely lost. Who is who and who is what?" Raylay asked looking at the weird person who just entered. She slowly took out her bat while waiting for the answer.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:08 am

Billi looked over him quickly, her heart pounding in her chest. Ravyns brain? That just sounded like a bad place to be. "I can handle myself....I'm a bit...different here." She turned one hand so her palm was facing up and let a small fire orb form. "I can definitely take care of myself. And I'm fine." She turned at the girls voice and saw her pick up the club. Billi immediately went on defense and stood in front of ash, about to block whatever the girl would do.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:13 am

Ash looked at the fire orb nervously. "Lets not be setting fires around me, please...." he said. Ash looked over at the girl who had spoken. She was one of the ones i didnt know. "Put the club away. All its gonna do is piss me off, and you SERIOUSLY dont want to do that, ESPECIALLY not in my own domain." he said, allowing his fangs to show, but not threatening.... yet. "My name is Ash, and you're tresapssing in my territory. Not to mention my author's mind. Who're you?" i asked, unfased by the girl.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:18 am

"My name? That's unimportant and quite rude of you to ask!" Raylay said happily putting the bat on her shoulder "I'm Raylay Spiral by the way, nice to meet you Ash. I am not trespassing I'm misplaced and very...very...hungry actually got any cookies?"
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:26 am

Billi let the fire orb burn out and relaxed some. "Sorry Ash." She apologized to him and bit her lower lip. She was glad she landed in ash's realm and not someone elses. She was lost enough as is, last thing she needed was to land somewhere were she wasnt wanted.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next