the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

+3
Kid.Icarus
Invisimort
Ravyn
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author - Page 3 Empty Re: Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:29 am

Ash was very relieved when the fire orb diappeared. "Its okay. I wouldnt expect you to try burning me, but im still not big on fires..." he said. Ash turned his attention to the girl with the bat. He decided he didnt really like this girl, but he did not resort to violence, if only because Billi was around and probably would not approve. "No, i dont have any cookies. I dont exactly eat solid food.... mostly just blood..... if you want blood, i have it. If not, you're screwed, at least in this area of Ravyn's brain." he said. He was getting quite irritated by this annoying trespasser.... because no matter what she said, she WAS technically trespassing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author - Page 3 Empty Re: Inside The Brain of A Lunatic... Er, Author

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:31 am

Thane
I sighed.. relieved that that hadn't escalated further... though I had to agree with the girl.. Raylay... I couldn't remember the last time I had eaten...
I turned to Ash again, "Do you know where we could get some solid food then...?"
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:33 am

Mr.Face:

Someone seemed to know what they were doing and not be some kind of hideously deranged optimist.
Thank Internet.
"Excuse me. Is there a place where I could go to get a roof over my head? This is...massively problematic, the whole...sky thing." I was also hoping for an escape from ...her. She was...loud. and irritating, and just made me want to kill things.

Riddle:

OK RANDOM HUGGING. WHY.

Then I saw a tree. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL TREE...THERE ARE NO TREES IN AUDA, SO, IT WAS SUPER SPECIAL. OMG TREE. LIKE...I WANTED TO SMACK IT WITH A CAN OF PINEAPPLE JUICE AND TAPE A LLAMA TO IT'S NOSE...IT WAS SO SPECIAL.

Where did that portal dissappear to?
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:40 am

Ash glanced over at Mr. Face, sort of distrustful of him but knowing that he really couldnt die in here so this was a non issue.... "Okay, as to the food question, you'd have to go find a character who actually eats solid food. You wont find that anywhere where there's perpetual night. Also, Freya will probably just laugh at you and then torture you, so she's no good either. IF you need food, either Kaya or Jamie would be your best shot. Etiher would be happy to help you out, im sure. As for the roof thing, my house is just over there, or we could go try to find Kaya or Jamie's house. Actually, i can direct you to almost any house in here. So if you guys wanted to go somewhere else..... Mr. Face, i know Freya wouldnt try to kill or torture you, at least. The rest of you, im not so sure...." he said, trying to think of how to deal with this dillemma.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 am

Dani continued to stay silent although she eyed the new comer, Ash as the girl had called him, with interest. If he lives here then surely he was telling the truth when it came to being able to help them. Standing to the side, further into the trees then most of them she let her eyes flicker back and forth, a little disappointed that there wasn't a fight. But, oh well, if she wanted one she'd have to do it herself. Fingerings her eager for a moment she shook her head and sighed. No, not right now. Maybe later.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 am

Billi looked over and saw Mr. Face. She immediatly tensed and went behind Ash. "You...you killed me....wait..." That sentence confused her more than usual. "I died at one point...didnt I?" She looked up at ash for an answer. Her memories seemed muddled from different places. Being chained up and sliced up...being at ashes house...being in the lab, everything muddled together in a mush she couldnt quite understand.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:48 am

Thane
I chose to ignore Mr.Face... nothing good came out of extended interaction with him..
I turned back to Ash, "Uh.. yea.. Finding the suburbs would be the most... preferable option right now... I'd like to stay as far away from Freya as possible..."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 am

Ash went rigid at the mention of Mr. Face's involvement with Billi. Ravyn had read all of it.... it had been hard for me. "Er, yeah.... but you're safe now.... dont worry...." he said, trying to reassure her, hugging her close. Ravyn's brain was a bad place and he didnt want her to be stressed out any more than she already probably was. As Thane spoke, he listened. "All right then. Well, who do you all opt to go see? Sin's a bad choice if you want food. Weapons she can give you though. Jamie or Kaya are both good choices. You can go see Freya if you REALLY want to, although its inadvisable...." he said. He wanted a general consensus on this.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am

"I wanna see Sin! She sounds cool and the name rhymes with stuff!" Raylay demanded to Ash. She turned away from Ash and looked at the tall eyeless man "Can you see or are you a bat or something?" she asked with unusual curiosity as she reached to touch him.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:38 am

Mr.Face:

Freya was here. That was...a comforting thought. Legitimately. I felt better, knowing she managed to survive in this...world of nonsense. And also that she had a place with a roof. "I would like to be dropeed off with Freya, we have buisiness to attend to." I cast my vote (although democracy was highly overrated and useless for efficiency in my view, I really was in no situation to fight against it.) before turning to the girl who did not know what echolocation was called. "It's called echolocation, and yes. I echolocate." I told her bluntly.

Riddle:

I WANTED TO GO SOMEWHERE WITH A HELMET AND A BOWL FULL OF MACARONI.
"WHEREEVER I CAN GET A HELMET AND SOME MACARONI, DUDE!" I told the guy who'd asked.
MY DAD SAID SOMETHING ABOUT SOME LADY NAMED FREYA.
WONDER WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT.
BUT GOING WITH HIM NORMALLY ENDED IN...ER...BAD. OR FAJITAS THAT ONE TIME.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:23 am

Ezra

I could have sworn I saw Dani for a moment, but where did she go. I spotted a flash of blonde hair over in the mix of tall, dark trees, and I curiously followed towards it. I was doing exactly what so many horror movies had taught me not to do. "Dani?"

Last edited by gh3325 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:42 am

Billi nodded, but kept behind hind him. She didnt want to be any closer to Mr. Face than she needed. "I say we let him go off on his own." She whispered to Ash, glancing at the somewhat scary man infront of them. "He could handle himself out here...and if not then he would just die. I also dont want to go near Freya...if he wants to go there, I would rather not follow along." She kept her voice hush, so hopefully Mr. Face wouldnt hear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Dani glanced around at the sound of Ezra's voice then smirked a little as she saw him. "Don't ya know that its bad to go wondering off by yourself? " she teased leaning against one of the trees and continuing to twirl her dagger in her hand. "Hello Ez."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Ezra

"I could tell you the same thing," I grinned back at her. I leaned on the tree near her's, and crossed my arms in front of my chest. Looking at her, I laughed. "Why are you all by yourself?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Ash sighed. "No, i dont want him wandering around in my author's brain alone. And im not about to let you go anywhere near Freya...." he said. He glanced out into the woods for a second. "ANGER! SADNESS!" he eventually called. Out of the woods, two more anyrogynous figures appeared. They looked like Happiness, except one was glowing bright red, the other one dully glowing a pale blue-gray. Ash smiled a bit as they appeared. "Anger, would you mind taking Mr. Face to see Freya? You know where she lives. And Sadness, would you mind horribly taking this one to see Sin?" he asked, still not knowing Raylay's name. Sadness sighed. "Okay.... fine....." it said quietly. "This way..." it said, beginning to float off, indicating to Raylay that she should follow. Anger grinned wickedly. "All right! This way, freaky faceless dude!" said Anger, floating off in another direction. "Oh, Anger? If you run across Happiness or Fear, can you maybe sk them to go find Jamie and tell her to meet us at Kaya's place?" Ash called after it. "Yeah, yeah! JEESH! I have to do everything around here!" complained Anger, but kept going. Ash sighed and shook his head a little. Dealing with Anger couls be hard at the best of times. "All right, the rest of you should follow me. We'll go see Kaya. Im sure she'll have a helmet and some macaroni for you, Riddle...." he muttered. Suddenly he realized two of the party were missing. "Hey, where did Ezra and that other girl go?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:03 pm

"Hey, the names Raylay Spiral!" Raylay yelled back to Ash as she followed the bale blue-gray....thing. This is awesome! First I woke up in this awesome place! Then I jumped through a portal! And Now I am going to see Satan! Can my day possible be getting any better! She pulled out her bat and started twirling it around.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Dani glanced towards the voices, ignoring whatever they were saying."Too many people in my opinion. It's hard to be ready for a fight with so many people you don't know...if that makes any sense." She told him and shrugged a little, spinning the dagger a little faster in her hand.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:50 am

Ezra

I nodded, knowing what she meant. "That makes sense, but why do you need to be ready for a fight now? Unless you consider me a threat," I smirked, teasing her a little.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:00 am

Dani smirked and stopped the dagger, with the blade facing away from her as she gripped it tighter. "Nah, I don't think you could be a threat. Its just," she paused for the right explination then shrugged a little. "Habit."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:04 am

Ezra

I smirked, and took a step towards her. "Oh really? I can't be a threat?" I asked, tilting my head to the side curiously.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:36 am

Billi watched as he called too people. She blinked a couple times when she saw them, and took another step behind Ash and tried to calm her breathing. "So, how big is this place?" She asked him as the two people took Raylay and Mr. Face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Ash thought about Billi's question for a moment. "Honestly? I dont really know. Its hard to say, since it always changes and locations of stuff move around and whatnot, but pretty big, i think. You'd probably have to ask either Happiness or Kaya about that. Happiness because Happiness has been EVERYWHERE, and Kaya because she's just.... well, freakishly smart." he said. Truthfully, Ash had no idea how big Ravyn's brain was. He rarely left the Neighborhood and therefore had only actually seen a small portion of Ravyn's brain.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Mr.Face:

Alright. I was hoping that this emotion would be less...irritating than whatever that previous thing had been, since it appeared, according to the naming conventions in this...cerebrum, that the people here were anthropormorphic personifications of what the layman would describe as feelings.

Glad I had that sorted out.

I hesitantly followed him through the outdoors, hoping that the geometry would remain somewhat constant on the walk.

Riddle:

I WAS GETTING MACARONI AND A HELMET. MY LIFE WAS COMPLETE.

"LETS GO NOW, MAYBE WE CAN MAKE IT THERE BY QUARTER PAST MY ARMADILLO." I commanded, with the velocity of a thousand sarcophagi.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Dani rose a brow and gave him an amused smile. "Nope, you can not. " she informed him and slid the dagger back into her belt. "You're just like a big ol' puppy dog. Couldn't hurt me if ya tried."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Ezra

I got the joke. "If I'm a dog, you're a ferret and not just any kind of ferret, a baby one. They say a dog's bark is worse then it's bite, but I'll bite when I wish to." I said, looking down at her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next