the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Um, Iliana and Jude are going out - they're best friends. Ember has revealed her secret of her abusive-celeb father to Jude. And...that's it, I think...? It's kind of a young character chat, so not much has gone on, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Oh okay, haha.

Name: Nicole
Year: 11th
Appearance: Average height, pale skin, purple glasses, and goldish-blond hair that reaches halfway down her back
Personality: Artsy, witty, and a dreamer.
Secret: She's poor, and at the school on a scholorship.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:28 pm

nice, sounds like an interesting charrie! Smile
Do you want to start or shall I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Could you start please? Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Sure, is it okay if they're in art class?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:35 pm

HALLO!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:35 pm

heyo! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Sure! Very Happy And hi Music!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Lena: I swirled blue, green, and white together, mixing my favorite color: aquamarine. If only these paints were hair dye, and I could use them to give myself ocean-colored streaks. And then I could blend in with the fishes, and maybe become a mermaid. Then I'd marry a merman, and haver mer-children. Maybe even a merman prince, and then I could be a mermaid prince like in one of my favorite children's' movies: The Little Mermaid. Ariel had such a wonderful voice, if only I had one like that. My old friend, Tara, had a gorgeous voice...and I realized I hadn't taken my meds this morning, shoot. I glanced at the paint of the other girl assigned to sit with me. "Ooh, pretty colors. Think I can use some? I mean, when I get to the parts where I need those colors. Like for the fishes. Fishes are such colorful animals..." I probably sounded so ditzy right now, but I couldn't help it. Without my meds I had no focusing-ability whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Nicole: She looked at the girl next to her curiously. "Um, yeah, they are...and sure, I can share." She said, and smiled. She looked over at the other girl's canvas. "Nice. You have an interesting style. Feeling spontanious today?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Lena:"Thanks, I'm painting an ocean scene. I may even add in some mermaids, and a castle, and Neptune with his trident..." I shook my head so as not to go off on a rant. And crap, she'd noticed I was feeling "spontaneous". That was a big word, one that Tara would understand, but I didn't. If only Tara were here to tell me the definition, then I wouldn't be so stupid. But Tara and I weren't friends anymore not after..."What does spontaneous mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Nicole: She chuckled. "Not into vocabulary, huh? It means..." She paused thoughtfully for a moment. "To improvise. At the spur of the moment. Random." She added a stroke of red-orange to her canvas. It was almost finished. An abstract piece.

(Sorry, i'm on a couple other chats)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Lena:"No, not really. Language Arts is my weakest subject. I always get my "there's" confused. Simple words are more my style." I'm mesmerized watching her hand add strokes to her painting, that doesn't have much of a clear image. Tara had a word for that...was it "obstruct", or "asterisk", or something? I couldn't remember, but it didn't much matter to me. My fishies could be red-orange, like the paint the girl had just used. Against the dark-tones of the sea that would show up very nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:09 pm

(It's okay, I'm in a few, too Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Nicole: She continues to paint for a while, and then notices that the girl is still staring at her painting. She smiles slightly, and holds out her pallet. "Do you...need some of this color now?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Lena: I shook my head but continued staring at the painting. "No, it's just so...beautiful." My mouth was parted slightly in awe. Although I didn't really care about school I had a strong appreciation, almost obsession, for art. My artwork had never been as good as Tara's, though. Tara was good at everything. Like words, and art, and theater. She was even good at math, though I knew she hated it. Like this one time she got a B on a test and kept complaining about how she couldn't pay attention to something so dull. I had hidden my own D+ under my binder and rolled my eyes along with her. Shaking my head, I returned to the art room and smiled at the girl, peeling my eyes away from her painting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Nicole: She smiled, thinking the girl was odd. She liked odd people. They made things interesting. "I don't think I caught your name," She asked, not lookin away from her work. One more strock and...there.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Lena: "It's Lena, what's yours?" I returned to my own painting, realizing I had gotten very off track. I wished I had remembered to taken my meds and avoided these focusing problems. If Tara were here she would have said "tsk tsk" and shook her head in disappointment. She had always made sure I took my medicine, and did my homework, and wasn't late to too many classes. She was like a mother, though she was my best friend, like the mother I had never had. My mother was an alcoholic and my father always went on "ski trips".

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Nicole: She smiled hummed in approval at her finished painting. "Nicole."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Lena: "Like Nicole Richie?" That was the only Nicole I knew, and for some reason the thought of that name made me think of a country song. I hummed it softly under my breath. Some memory, of a talent show I think, with Tara flooded back. I kept asking to do a country song, and Tara kept refusing. And then we had gotten mad at each other and she had said I looked like Nicole Richie. That stung considering I was sensitive about being underweight. Tara had a tendency to say things she didn't mean when she was frustrated, though.

(I'm developing Lena, so sorry if the posts are long)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:46 pm

(haha it's fine Very Happy I'm prolly gonna have to go to bed after this post though Sad)
Nicole: "Yeah, I guess..." and then Lena was humming. She chuckled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Lena: I looked up, a little puzzled at her laugh. Tara used another, bigger word for puzzled. Another "p" word, but I had never bothered to learn it. As I had said, simple was much easier to remember. Short, sweet, and to the point. "What is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:20 pm

Nicole: "You," she said with a friendly smile, "are strange."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:22 pm

Lena: I smile and laugh. "Shut up! I've been that I'm a little out of the ordinary before, but I've come to decide that strange people are the most fun." I nod in agreement with myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:57 pm

sooooo was it my turn to post?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next