the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 20 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:46 am

Nasim: I stared at him in response to his statement. "You... want to watch me apply shampoo to my hair...?" I asked hesitantly, not sure if he was implying he wanted to watch me shower...

Jude:"Oink oink oink," I said. I nibbled at her tray and laughed.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:52 am

Derek: I blinked, realized how that last sentence could have sounded, then burst out laughing. "No, that's not what I was saying. I meant I won't believe you aren't any of those things until I see for myself." I laughed again, thinking about how much of a perve I had probably sounded like.

Iliana: I laughed. "You are so weird. All of you are." I said the last part a little louder.

Derek: "All of us are what? Hot, I know. Well, I am anyways." I loved twisting peoples words, even if I didn't do it very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:58 am

Nasim: "Could you stop being so vain? I mean, if I had kept count, I'm pretty sure you've strung the words 'I' and 'hot' at least 5 times already..."

Jude: "Im wierd but you still like me, right?" I asked hopefully, fear in my eyes, but sarcasm in my voice.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:02 am

Derek: I rolled my eyes. "It's kind of a running joke in our group. You have a lot to learn if you're going to hang around with us." I was definitely good-looking, but no one said 'I'm hot' all the time. We liked to make fun of the guys who did.

Iliana: I smiled "Well, duh. I like you because you're weird." I squeezed his hand for reassurance. I guess that being a couple meant I couldn't tease Jude anymore? Well, that would be a change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:15 am

Jude: "Awesome." I laughed. "So I'll pick you up at 6 this time, gives us more time to watch more movies." I grinned. I heard Derek snort. Probably thinking of 'playing the movie but not watching it.' I rolled my eyes at him.

Nasim: "Good thing I learn fast..." I said, taking my tray to the trash.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:17 am

Iliana: I glared at Derek "I'm not a slut, if you haven't noticed."

Derek: I smirked at Iliana. "That has yet to be determined." I knew she'd kill me for that comment, but quickly stood up and followed Nasim. "What's your next class?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:29 am

Nasim: "Ummm..." I tried to recall my schedule. "History." I said finally. Oh boy. This was going to be one of those 'wow I have the aame class, lets walk there together and bond' moments. Oh well. I'll take it. I love people anyway, so what's the harm?

Jude: "Youre not a slut," I muttered, rolling my eyes as Derek.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:33 am

Derek: "Sucks. I have P.E.!" I whooted. "I'd say we could cut class together, but I have a feeling you're a good student, so I won't even mention it. Besides, P.E.'s my favorite class." I shrugged.

Iliana: "Thank you." I said to Jude as I turned away from Derek.

Derek: "Poor Jude - he'll never get any." By which I meant, well Jude had a dirty enough mind to know what I meant, hopefully. I chuckled, knowing that comment would really piss them off. I ran toward the door of the cafeteria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:39 am

Jude: I didn't say anything. I just shook my head and watched him run off. Derek could be the dirtiest kid I know. But, regardless, he was my friend.

Nasim: "you know, I'd love to skip class but I need to a good first impression. Maybe some other time," I said. If you haven't done anything to royally piss me off, I added in my head.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:50 am

Derek: "First impression? I thought you said this was your second day. Well, whatever. Like I said - P.E.'s awesome." I smirked, and would have grinned, but not since Nasim had wanted me to earlier. Gym was awesome, especially since all my friends were in it.

Iliana: "Well then..." I began to walk out of the cafeteria, assuming Jude would follow. Next I had Calculus, AP, and I didn't want to be late.

Last edited by !nspired on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 am

Ap Calc?

Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:00 am

Okay I'll put that in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:05 am

I g2gt bed, sooooo dead but I'll be back 2morrow!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 am

Okay bye! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:36 pm

hello? *searches around for signs of life*
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Hellllloooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:02 pm

helloooooooooo
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:13 pm

reply reply reply!

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:55 pm

BUT YOU LEFT!
Okay. I'll be on for a while. JUST COME BACK
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:01 pm

!nspired wrote:Derek: "First impression? I thought you said this was your second day. Well, whatever. Like I said - P.E.'s awesome." I smirked, and would have grinned, but not since Nasim had wanted me to earlier. Gym was awesome, especially since all my friends were in it.

Iliana: "Well then..." I began to walk out of the cafeteria, assuming Jude would follow. Next I had Calculus, AP, and I didn't want to be late.

Jude: I sighed and followed Iliana. I hoped it wouldnt be awkward now. I mean, it's not like i was expecting any, that was up to her. So i decided to forget about it. "The Calc homework was hard," i said casually.

Nasim: I rolled my eyes. "A first impression isnt always made in one day. And as for gym, i- HI!" I said happily as someone passed us in the hall. ARGH! Why do they always look frightened, i just said hi! Jesus! "Anyway, as for gym... well gym is gym. It's fun at times unless you're required to run... twelve miles around the soccer field or whatever..." ANd you get sweaty, but i left that part out.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:36 pm

(haha oh Judeeeee he's so funny)

Iliana: I shrugged "I thought it was easy. I can give you help you with tonight's if you need it.

Derek: "yeah, most girls don't like gym. Well, Iliana does but she doesn't really count..." I laughed at the memory of making them uncomfortable at lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:21 am

Jude: I smiled. "I actually had no problem finishing it, I just wanted something to talk about," I did that sometimes. I'll just state a random fact and it usually opened up a whole new conversation... But I guess stating an untrue fact about Calculas doesn't really work with your girlfriend. Adults are too easy. Just say 'So... The economy..." and they'll just start rambling about polital etiquette or whatever. I've done it before. It's pretty laughable.

Nasim: "You know that was awful what you did back there," I said, though I was smiling. "Some people's morals on relationships are different than yours."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Iliana: Jude was resorting to talking about math? I guess Derek had made it more awkward for Jude than I thought. Sitting through Calculus would be even worse then. I could make an excuse...I frowned "Um, Jude I'm not feeling well. I think I'm going to go to the nurse. Tell the Calculus teacher I'm not absent, 'kay?" I started towards the nurse's office, wondering if I could fool the nurse into thinking I was actually sick.

Derek: "Eh, they'll get over it. And what exactly are my 'morals', since you seem to know me so well?" I raised my eyebrows in amusement, the smirk back on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Jude: "Whats wrong?" I asked, concerned. She had been perfectly fine a minute ago... "If this is about Derek, I'd ignore him. He's just childish. Please don't leave me to face calculas on my own."

Nasim: I rolled my eyes. "Im not saying I know YOUR morals, but I have a pretty good guess.... I know Jude and Iliana's though." My guess on his morals was that it's ok to do it with every girl you go out with.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Iliana: Jude wasn't very convincing. I winced, as if in lots of pain. "No really, Jude. I have a headache."

Derek: "I'd like to hear your guess." Not that I didn't have a good idea, but I wondered if she'd be bold enough to say it out loud. Not to mean I was confirming her guess, either. It just amused me, what people concocted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next