the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 40 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:53 am

Tara: I never skipped. My parents would kill me if they ever found out. I looked down at his notebook. "What're you drawing?" I'd try to be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Quinn: My baby. "My sister's having a baby soon... I'm drawing a portrait of her as a congrats." I said, holding the notebook up to reveal a drawing of a little bundle, a baby face coming out of it. The shading was perfect.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Tara: My brow furrowed. "You're drawing a portrait of the baby...before the baby's born?" I was all for art, but I was also logical. How could he know what the baby would look like before he saw its face?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Quinn: I stared at her. "Babies don't look very different when they're born, do they? I just gave her similar features as the mom and dad." My nose, Skylar's eyes, Skylar's ears, my mouth... "Anyway if she does look different, I can always change it."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Tara: "I guess so, if you can...bear that." I hated changing my work, especially my artwork, after I had decided it was completed. I was a perfectionist that way, and didn't like criticism or being forced to change. ((hypocrite, kinda, haha))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 pm

haha

Quinn: "I can't. I can't stand changing any sketches I do. That's why most of my pencils don't have erasers." I held up the one that I was using. "But my sister's a perfectionist, so it's best to make her happy and now feel her wrath," I laughed. That's skylar for you...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Tara: I smiled slightly. "I just use pen. That way no one can erase it, even if they have an eraser. And I know how you feel..." I thought of my stepmother, who nitpicked at everything I did, and a child ran through me. Bleh, she was terrible. Luckily, I didn't have to see her or my father any longer. Just my mom, who never yelled or hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Quinn: "Pens don't give you different shades, though. One, solid color doesn't really create much of an effect, right?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:26 pm

Tara:"No, I've noticed that, too. But you get use to it. And pencils don't have that same kind of a flow as pens, you know? I always use pens, but especially if I'm writing a story or drawing. Then I can keep up with my thoughts." I realized I had admitted to writing stories. Was there a geekier hobby on Earth?

((Teehee, were all writers here. Ouch.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:34 pm

((well then Tara.... Maybe you can just LEAVE! Heehee))

Quinn: I stard at her, eyebrows raised. "You write? I do too... What's your genre? I'm mostly Fantasy, sometimes paranormal... I'm a dreamer, see." I felt so gay saying all that. But it was what I was. I dream a lot of fantasy worlds, paranormal activity and stuff like that. Plus it's so easy to create a world you wish existed...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:55 pm

((Yeah Tara, GO HOME!!))

Tara: "Uh, yeah I do. But I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I mean, you did just call yourself a dreamer." I hated when I couldn't detect sarcasm. i felt like a dork for asking for clarification, but if I acted as though Quinn were serious he'd probably go into a hysterical fit of laughter at my stupidity. It had happened before - many times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Quinn: I shook my head, eyes wide. "No I'm dead serious. If I didn't write I'd probably be a mess right." I'd probably be emo for real....
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Tara: "Oh," I said somewhat surprised. "Well, in that case - I write mostly general fiction and romance. I use to be into fantasy, but I think it's kind of stupid now..." Wow, that would come off as rude, big time. But I had realized how fantasy was so unrealistic a few years ago, and had eventually switched to writing general fiction. But there was always a message in my stories, none of this useless fluff that had surprisingly been published.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Quinn: "I write fantasy to escape from this twisted and unfair world," I rolled my eyes. I could tell she didn't want to sound mean, so I didn't act offended. And that was all true. When reality crashed down on me and I realized my whole life wasover because I would be taking care of a baby, I just wrote about different people either dealing with it, or where it's all just a dream.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Tara: I nodded slowly, that was a bit dramatic. Then again, I was very dramatic, so who was I to talk? "That's...cool." Cool was the ultimate adjective these days, it could mean anything. I began to walk away, remembering I needed to scrub the paint out of my jeans. "See ya." I called over my shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Quinn: As she walked away, I didn't say anything, but merely looked down at my sketch and continued perfecting the small shadow that was casted by the baby's nose. "Five more months..." I muttered quietly.

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=100
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40