the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the Street Known as "Blue"

+3
Purple Dragon
Momo13
Avery
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

On the Street Known as "Blue" - Page 3 Empty Re: On the Street Known as "Blue"

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Lyra brought out trays of fresh baked good to the display counter in Cinnamon's and assembled them quickly. The faster she was done this, the faster she could get her lunch break. Her stomach growled inresponse to lunch and then she sighed, pushed the backed good out faster. She finally finshed and pulled off her apron, setting it behind the counter and grabbing a bagel, picking at it while she sat at a table.

Callum worked quickly trying to sort all of the books out of boxes in the back room by genre. Once he was finished, he carried out the romantic fiction box and began to sort them into their appropriate spots on the shelves. He took a deep breath, enjoying the smell of new books. Call him wierd, but he had always liked the smell.

Annaleah bobbed her head as she restocked a secotion of cds, one earbud in her ear. Her hips were swaying back and forth and the song finished, leaving a slightly dissapointed expression on her face. She pulled out the earbud and shoved it into her pocket, hurrying over as she saw a costumer at the register, waiting for her to check them out.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Griffin went over to the middle of the store and looked over at Annaleah. "Hey, anna!" He called to her and held up the camera. She looked up for a split second and he snapped a picture of her, a slight grin on his face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Name: Landon Thames
Hair: Medium brown, slightly lighter natural highlights
Eyes: Mossy, dark green
Skin: Lightly tanned/ fair skin
Body: About 6'1", fairly lean, some muscles
Other: On the Street Known as "Blue" - Page 3 Jude12
General Fashion Sense: Fairly simple, pretty expensive looking.
Where do you work?: Kane Music Store

Annaleah looked up as the flash went off and chuckled. "I'll bet that one's going on your wall," she said, winking, but she was just teasing. They were decent friends and she always took part in making fun of him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Sorry, never knew this started! Is there somewhere I can jump in?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Anywhere, nobody's talking yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:49 pm

OKAY! POVs IN A MOMENT.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Griffin chuckled softly and grinned to her. "Of course it will. All photo's from here do." He smiled to her and snapped another photo of the shop. This store was perfect, Kat's music in the back ground, his best friend (if that is ok avery) joking with him. He loved it here.
He put the camera strap back around his neck and walked around the store to continue putting albums and CD's away.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 pm

David Parker- A girl started to run up to check out the cd I had, then paused for a while to let the pajama pants guy take her picture. She could take her time, I wasn't in any hurry. I stared out the music shop window and let my mind drift off into another daydream.

Jennifer Carson- Well only about 50 more books to go. She passed by another worker in the romantic fiction area who was sniffing the air around the new book section. I thought that was pretty darn weird, but I decided to take a whiff myself out of curiosity. Hmmm, not bad actually. I was always buying used books for sale, and there was something about that new book smell that just seemed special.

Last edited by Purpledragon on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Jones flipped her braid over her shoulder, her hands moving too fast for her brain. Again.
Shit!
The steaming coffee pot wobbled in her right hand. She must have taken off on the wrong foot. She bit down on her ruby red lip, foot giving away, and . . . Tripped, of course. The brown liquid flew everywhere, thankfully not on Jones but on the customer she going to use the coffee pot to pour coffee for. Of course. That would burn.
"Oh, sorry, sorry, I'm so clumsy, sorry!" Jones stumbled, eyebrows arched all the way back as she stood up to see who she'd spilled on.

Jules should have been at the counter at the store, but he really didn't feel like it. His break ended a few minutes ago according to his watch, but he wanted to have another cigarette or three before going back inside. Today, he really wanted to sleep until evening, and then wake up to go out and . . . Do whatever he wanted.
His eyes gleamed in the dark narrow alley as he took another puff, other hand in the pocket of his black leather jacket. This was the spot where anyone went on their breaks, smokers or not. Jules wondered if anyone else was coming.

ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3