the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS

+5
Bells
Ravyn
Invisimort
Team Sherlock
ßøn∑z
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS - Page 5 Empty Re: AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Ethan

"I think I was six. I wasn't very good at first though, had to teach myself. So. Fawn. That's a unique name." I grinned at her, glad at least someone wanted to talk.

Tara

"How am I interesting? Is that good or bad?" I took a little sip of my drink, my eyes still on his face, studying him.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Alexandria knew what he meant and nodded. "I know how you feel. I honestly do not get why people say it's the best four years of your life." She shrugged and watched him for a moment. A small smile formed on her lips. "On a happier note, tell me about some stuff about you. maybe then I'll be able to remember distinctly why you seem so familiar."

James grinned. "I don't know, you just are." He chuckled softly. "It's good, it means you aren't dull or boring. It also means that I possibly enjoy being around you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Tara

I offered him another small grin and said,"Well you'd be the first. People don't normally approach me. Thanks." I was actually having a good time.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Lucas: I shrugged. "Honestly, there isnt much to talk about. My life isnt that interesting. Ive lived in this area since i was born, played music since i was little. My band plays around at various locations in town. Umm.... im not really sure what else there is to know about me. Was there anything specific you wanted to know...?" i asked. I was bad at talking about myself since, really, my life was quite dull and not all that complicated. There wasnt much to know about me, really.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Fawn: "Yeah. Very...unique. I would say odd, but yes. Unique." I said, letting the word roll off my tongue. I smiled, keeping my head down.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Jonas
You know you're screwed up in the head when you're not even old enough to legally drink, but the first think that comes to mind when you realized you're trapped with a group of strangers in a cafe in the middle of a snowstorm is 'I could really use a shot of whiskey right now'.
Ug... but screw it... I could REALLY use a shot of whiskey right now. Maybe two.
I hate snow.
I drank my coffee with my robotic hand, in the quietest corner of the coffee shop. There was no way I was going to introduce myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Ethan

I wondered why she was looking down, but figured she was probably just nervous. "Well, unique isn't so bad. It's better to stand out. I mean, who wants to be cast aside as just another regular person? Besides, I like the name Fawn. It's...pretty."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Fawn: I looked at him and smiled a little. "Yeah. Thanks. So... Ethan. What's up with you?"
(Ende, if you want jonas to talk to someone, my charrie reese is open.)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:34 pm

For the record, whoever manages to get Jonas in a relationship where the girl doesn't end up dying/leaving for 12 years/becoming a lesbian (or all three...) gets a whole plate of cookies. He's never been in a relationship on inkpop where one of those three haven't happened before things got serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:35 pm

(*dies laughing* Is that a yes?)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Big yes. And good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Reese: I went over to the corner where a guy was standing alone. I went next to him and slid down the wall, exhausted. "Please tell me you're drinking spiked coffee. Or better yet, vodka." I said, closing my eyes and leaning my head against the wall. I had a huge hangover from the night before.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:56 am

Ethan

"What do you mean? I came here mostly to get away from regular life. Didn't expect the snowstorm though. What about you?" I saw her look up at me and smile, so I smiled back.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Purple Dragon wrote:Tara

I offered him another small grin and said,"Well you'd be the first. People don't normally approach me. Thanks." I was actually having a good time.

James grinned at her, his eyes shining brightly. "You're welcome I suppose. Why don't people normally approach you? You seem nice..." He honestly didn't understand why. She was nice and he enjoyed being around her. He found himself having a good time talking to her.

Ravyn wrote:Lucas: I shrugged. "Honestly, there isnt much to talk about. My life isnt that interesting. Ive lived in this area since i was born, played music since i was little. My band plays around at various locations in town. Umm.... im not really sure what else there is to know about me. Was there anything specific you wanted to know...?" i asked. I was bad at talking about myself since, really, my life was quite dull and not all that complicated. There wasnt much to know about me, really.

Alexandria listened and thought about it for a moment. For some reason, she found herself wanting to know more about him, but didn't know what exactly she wanted to know. Her mind raced over different questions for a moment before she spoke. "Nothing specific, I guess." She watched him and wondered why all of a sudden she wanted to know about one person. It was weird and unusual for her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Tara

"My family has a certain reputation where I come from. Plus my hair and clothes." I gestured to my black hair and and my T-shirt from the band Korn.
"I guess glaring at people doesn't help either..." I was surprised that someone actually thought I was nice, but hid my surprise and looked down at my combat boots, thinking about things.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:21 pm

James frowned slightly at what she said. He was always taught not to judge a book by it's cover. "So? As the saying goes, you don't judge a book by it's cover." He watched her, falling completely silent.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Tara

"Yeah. Something like that." I fell silent also, wondering if I said too much about me and my well-renowned family of drunks and thieves. There was no way I would ever sink to their level though.
I thought about this and stared into space, almost forgetting James was still sitting next to me.
Changing the subject, I said,"So. What's your story?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Jonas
Huh. That was a surprise... maybe she was just joking. "Sorry, I'm all out of vodka, I was going to pick up some more, but thanks to the snow storm..." I trailed off, looking down at the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Reese: "What about advil? Motrin? Voodoo magic? I swear I have the worst hangover anyone's ever had, and this coffee isn't helping."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Lucas: I nodded. "Well, what about you? I curious to know more about you." i said, smiling. I was always interested in hearing aobut new people. Alexandria seemed really interesting and i found mself wanting to know as much about her as possible.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Jonas
"Ah... I understand. Here..." I grabbed an emergency pair of sunglasses out of my pocket and handed them to her "These always help a bit"

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Reese: I put them on gratefully. "Thank you. I'm not usually like this, you know. Sorry."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:14 pm

How can ally joinzzz? And if so anyone wanna be bi with me?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 am

(no thanks my charries are er...busy xD)

....*poke*
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:16 pm

BW, all my characters are currently busy, but if you want, i can make an extra character and i can make them bi for yah.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next