the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS

+5
Bells
Ravyn
Invisimort
Team Sherlock
ßøn∑z
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS - Page 6 Empty Re: AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Purple Dragon wrote:Tara

"Yeah. Something like that." I fell silent also, wondering if I said too much about me and my well-renowned family of drunks and thieves. There was no way I would ever sink to their level though.
I thought about this and stared into space, almost forgetting James was still sitting next to me.
Changing the subject, I said,"So. What's your story?"

James watched her with bright eyes and wondered about her. He started to wonder what she had meant by reputation and the thought kept spinning around in his head. When she asked about him, he blinked a few times. "Well, there really isn't much to know. My dad raised me near here, was my like my best friend and when he passed away a couple of years ago it practically killed me." He shrugged. "What's your story?"

Ravyn wrote:Lucas: I nodded. "Well, what about you? I curious to know more about you." i said, smiling. I was always interested in hearing aobut new people. Alexandria seemed really interesting and i found mself wanting to know as much about her as possible.

Alexandria watched him for a moment before answering. "Uh well, I helped take care of my grandmother and she was like a second mother to me, I did have a boyfriend but he was killed in a car accident, I'm in college trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with my life although I kind of want to be an author... Overall, I'm not very interesting... Is there anything specific you want to know?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Tara

"Oh. Um, sorry about your dad." I didn't know what to say about his dad dying, I wanted to comfort him somehow, but didn't know how or why. "Me? Nothing much. Grew up in a small town, with a big family. Go to college, and I come here once in a while as a sort of escape." I glanced at my feet, but managed to draw my gaze back to him. "So... what do you want to do now?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:06 am

Sure ravyn. Smile
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Awesome. So, d'you want me to make a guy or girl character?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Up to u. Ally's a girl obviously, if ud like to try bi
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Okay, well since i have 3 guys already, i'll make a girl. I'll try to get a form up sometime soon but im low on time right now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Name: Celeste
Hair: Long, pale, silvery-blonde
Eyes: Pale blue-gray
Skin: Fair
Personality: Not totally sure, but i get the sense that she's generally a quiet, thoughtful type, but has a good sense of humor and likes a bit of adventure every so often. We'll see how she develops....
Mini Bio: Uhm.... I cant think of one :/ Normal family, i guess. Nothing too unusual.
Other: Lesbian, broke up with her last girlfriend a few months ago.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Cool! You wanna start?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Sure, sure.

Celeste: Id been caught walking home from the library when the storm his, snow half-blinding me as it blew in my eyes, wind cutting through even my heavy jacket. I knew i needed to find some cover and wait until the storm moved off - home was still a good half hour walk away in good weather. I spotted a coffee shop and decided to pop in. I pulled the door open and ducked in, warmth soothing my frostbitten skin, the smell of coffee greeting me like an old friend. I pulled my hat off and walked over to the counter, buying a coffee and settling at a table off out of the way, removing my heavy jacket and placing it on the back of my chair. I was probably going to be here for a while.... the hot mug warmed my chilled hands and as i took a sip of my coffee, i could feel the heat spreading through me. Ducking in here had been a good idea.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Ally
Work done with, i manage to snag a free ciffe while i wait. Mom was supposed to pick me up five minutes ago though, insisting i not drive in the snow. And shes not one to be late either... So i wait in a booth, tapping the paper cup to my coffee impatiently. Beside me is my suade jacket with all tge fur on the inside along with my waitress apron. To pass the time i glance around the shop, people watching, my eyes settling on a girl who just sat down. I think i know her from school... Chelsea... Christie... Celeste, that was her name.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Celeste: I had removed a book from my bag, which id placed next to my chair, and had just begun to scan the page when i felt like i was bieng watched. I looked up, glancing aorund and finally noticing the other girl staring at me. She looked familiar. I was positive id seen her around school, although i couldnt for the life of me remember her name. I made eye contact, offering a small smile before lowering my gaze back to my page, continuing to read.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Ally
One of those girls that I just saw going around school and knew the name of, didnt much know her personally. That friend of a friend case. She was an art girl right? Mom said to remember one other thing besides a person's name... for those cases for if you forgot their name. Then you'd at least have a conversation piece to get started with.... Her stupid thought process...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Celeste: I found myself having a difficulat time focusing on my book, slightly curious about the other girl. I was conflicted - ignore it and keep reading, or go over and try talking? I couldnt make up my mind.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:08 am

Purple Dragon wrote:Tara

"Oh. Um, sorry about your dad." I didn't know what to say about his dad dying, I wanted to comfort him somehow, but didn't know how or why. "Me? Nothing much. Grew up in a small town, with a big family. Go to college, and I come here once in a while as a sort of escape." I glanced at my feet, but managed to draw my gaze back to him. "So... what do you want to do now?"

James nodded when she said sorry, but didn't know why she was apologizing. His eyes stayed locked on her as he listened to her speak and he found himself liking her more and more. In a way, he was feeling toward her like he had never felt before and it kind of scared him... He finally realized she had asked a question and pushed his thoughts back. "Hm... Not sure, what do you want to do now?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Tara

I shrugged, not really sure of what there was to do in this little coffeehouse. "Well, I don't know. I guess we could just talk. Let's sit by the fire though, I'm freezing my butt off."
I got up slowly and went over to sit closer to the fire, wishing there was a heater.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:38 pm

James watched her and nodded. There really wasn't anything else they could do and he liked the idea of talking with her. "Sounds good, I'm cold too." He stood and followed her. He sat down close to the fire and glanced back at her, motioning for her to sit next to him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Tara

I sat next to him, the glint of the fire casting shadows over our faces. I really didn't know what to say next, so I bit my lip and just stared blankly into the fire. "Uh...so. Nice weather outside." I said sarcastically.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:59 pm

James closed his eyes and enjoyed the heat from the fire. A wide smile found it's way to his lips when she talked and he chuckled softly. "Yes, absolutely beautiful." He was at a loss as to what to say next so he just sat there quietly, letting his brain sort out how he felt about her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:28 am

Tara

Awkward silence. I just sat there, staring into the fire and slightly fidgeting. What was I doing here again? I dunno, I kind of forgot. All I was aware of right now was the warmth of the fire and James sitting next to me. I was pretty much at a loss for words. But I sucked it up, thinking of something to say.

".....Thanks. For talking to me." Then I shrugged as if it was no big deal."At least I'm not as bored now."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6