the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS

+5
Bells
Ravyn
Invisimort
Team Sherlock
ßøn∑z
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS - Page 2 Empty Re: AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:03 pm

James smiled and continued to scan the coffeehouse. His eyes slowed whenever they neared Tara and they continued to do that. He finally couldn't stand it and stood, walking over to where she was. "Hey Tara. Like I said before, I'm James." He offered her his hand. He might as well have a conversation with someone.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Tara

I almost jumped out of my seat when I guy with wavy black hair walked up to her. I blinked, shook his hand, and said. "Okay. Hi." Then turned my attention back to the window, watching him out of the corner of my eye.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:13 pm

"Lovely weather, don't you agree?" James watched her for a moment and then glanced at the chair beside her. "Mind if I sit there?" He pointed to the chair and watched her. In a way, he wanted to talk to her and he didn't know why.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Tara

I had no idea why he would want to, but I nodded and said," Yeah go ahead and sit, it's a free country. Oh and yes, I...like snow. I think it's pretty. There's just something nice about it, I guess."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:22 pm

James' smile widened and he sat down. His eyes locked on her and he nodded. "Snow is beautiful. It's free and it's like glitter that spirals from the sky. Then again, that's just my opinion which is biased since I love winter. How are you on this cold, snowy evening, Tara?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Amelia:

I had just sat down with my cappuchino when some crazy guy introduced himself from behind his guitar. I would have just walked out then, but the snow had picked up, and I din't have chains on my tires to keep me from sliding all over the road.

I should have done that last weekend. I really should have. But no. I had to stay up with my friends and play videogames.

But now I was in a coffeeshop, with a delicious cappuchino, and a guy who would hear my name and then probably stalk me on facebook.

Screw it, I used a pseudonym on there anyway. Why not throw caution to the wind until the snowplows went through? "I'm Amelia." I stated. "Nice to meet all you...random coffee shop people." I sipped my cappuchino.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Tara

I turned from the window, and looked at him. "Uh...well I'm cold for one. This place should get a better heater. Yeah...it is spiraly...I guess." I tried glaring at him, I wasn't the biggest people person. Yet I couldn't, I somehow found myself distracted by his smile, ignoring the remark from the Amelia girl.

Ethan

I turned around and said" Hey Amelia! Yes...this is pretty random once you mention it. But random people are cool with me."

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:39 pm

James' smile turned into a small grin. "Yeah, they could use a better heater. So what brought you to this lovely coffee shop?" He watched her, his eyes bright and warm. He had a feeling she wasn't a peoples person, but was still going to try to carry a conversation with her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Tara

"Well, I came here to snowboard. But the blizzard pretty much ruined it, and this was the closest building." I turned to stare out the window again then murmured," What about you?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:00 pm

"Snowboarding is cool." James glanced out the window and watched as snowflakes fell and then turned back to Tara. He found her interesting, unique. He also found her kind of cute. "I came to the coffee shop to get away from studying. Even if I am home for a holiday I have exams to study for. So, are you from around here?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Tara

I silently wondered why he kept talking to me, but kept up the conversation anyway. "Yeah. School can get pretty annoying. Nope, I live around Florida. Come here once in a while to do snow stuff. Where you from?" I wanted to turn back and look at him, but didn't want him to see me blush. I furiously tried to stop the blushing, but couldn't. Why was I acting so stupid over some random guy?
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:24 pm

James smiled warmly and watched her. "It can get really annoying. Florida's probably nice, but I would miss having snow. I'm from around here actually. I came back here to visit some family friends." He was starting to wonder why she wasn't looking at him, but pushed that aside. "I'm going to guess you are in college. Am I right?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Amelia:

"A little...spontanaeity never killed anyone I suppouse." I agreed with...I think he'd yelled that he was Ethan. Although, I knew that statistically, plenty of people probably died every day of being spontaneous and random.

But...this was a coffee shop. In the snow. Randomly deciding to stay and talk to some guy who had a tendency to shout...Might actually keep me from rolling headlong into some frostbitten ditch.

Plus...I still had this cappuchino to drink.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Sorry if this post is crap and typed badly, im on a laptop that i cant type on very well and its messing with my typing more than my hands already do >.O

Jett: I glared out the window at the falling snow, knowing that venturing home would be cold and hazardous at best. So..... i was stuck here. Oh, INFINITE JOY. I heard some random guy say his name and others started mentioning theirs, but i had no desire to interact with anyone in here, and therefore i did not bother introducing myself. I was simply here to wait out the storm. Once things settled, i was out of here.

Cade: I stared at the swirling snow happily, a small, spacy, yet peaceful smile on my face. Snow was a beautiful thing, and seeing it like this made me want to sculpt. But all of my materials were at home, and going home now.... would probably be rather difficult. Ah well. I had my sketchbook in my bag, but i didnt feel like drawing right now. Sculpting..... i needed clay. I vaguely registered people introducing themselves. "Im Cade." i said, still distracted by the snow.

Lucas: I smiled happily at the guitar music coming from some guy sitting a shorty ways off. The music made me want to sing, but i refrained. When people began introducing themselves, i decided to pipe up, happy to be meeting new people. "Im Lucas. Nice to meet you all!" i said brightly, grinning.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Alexandria heard more people mention their names, but she still was unsure about saying hers. She pulled her eyes away from the window and looked around the room. Her eyes scanned the room and she finally spoke up although her voice was gentle and quiet. "I'm Alexandria. Nice to meet everybody."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:10 am

Autumn: I was never all that incredibly outgoing, but I figured I might as well make the best of the time I'm stuck in here. "I'm Autumn" I smiled, proclaiming it with a (hopefully) friendly smile. I wandered slowly around, looking for a place to sit. Upon passing a dark haired guy I recalled being named Jett, I stopped. For some reason, he was interesting to me."Hi" I smiled, taking a seat across from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:36 am

Katalina: I quietly announced my name, pulling my second hand sweater over my chilled wrists. After sitting on my own for a few minutes, I realized I would probably be here for a while considering the snow. I decided to find the most approachable looking person, and attempt at making some kind of conversation. I took a cold breath and sat down next to a green-eyed guy. "Cade, right?" I questioned, looking for a moment out at the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:47 am

Ethan

My smile slowly grew brighter as more people started introducing themselves."Yeah it's nice to meet you guys," I glanced out the window."Looks like we'll be stuck here for a while." Then I turned back to the Amelia person.
"Haha I suppose not. So, what brought you to this sweet little coffeeshop in the middle of nowhere?"

Tara

I finally pushed aside the idiotic blushing, and turned to look at him again. I heard other people introducing themselves, gave them a tired glare, taking a sip of my coffee. "Cool. Yeah I'm in college. We have a short break time before we go back to endless studying. I'm learning to be a...vet. What about you?" I stared him straight in the eyes, resisting the urge to look away in embarassment.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Amelia:

"This place has the best cappuchino within 25 miles of my house. I'm er...a budding caffiene addict." I stated. Ok...so maybe the 'addict' part of that was a bit...much, but...with my recent coffee habits, it wouldn't be surprising. Living witha bunch of gamer roommates didn't really help much, they seemed to bleed caffiene. Only way to do five hours of World of Warcraft a night with six hours of studying time and a day full of classes apparently... I had half a mind to turn off the wifi in our apartment one day. I mean, I like a good videogame as much as the next girl, but... neglecting sleep for your guild...was a bit much in my book.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:32 pm

James smiled widely. "A vet. That's pretty cool." When she looked into his eyes, he was surprised to find that they were pretty. Due to that he was silent for a moment and then remembered she asked about him. It took his brain a good minute to even come up with a coherent thought. "Yeah, I'm in college too. I'm in my third year and I'm majoring in journalism so I'll be a journalist someday."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Ethan

"Oh so you live around here? I live bout an hour away. Ha ha, yeah, I don't think I've ever tried the cappucinos. Might have to do that sometime." I wasn't really much of a coffee person, but it wasn't too bad. Most of the caffeine I got was from the Dr. Pepper cans that dominated my apartment...

Tara

"Oh. Nice. I'm only in my second year. Ironicly, I hate chemistry so it makes it really hard studying to be a vet." I took another sip of her coffee, then blinked down at it, realizing it was empty. Man I sure do gulp stuff down when I get nervous.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:26 pm

James' smile widened slightly. "Oh, that is ironic. I feel sorry for you there." He noticed that she had finished her coffee. In a way, he wondered why she had gulped it down so quick, but then thought that maybe she was nervous, although that was pretty far fetched. "I could get you another if you like..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Tara

"What? Oh yeah a coffee... no I'm fine. But thanks anyway don't want you spending your money. I'll get it myself." I was wondering why he would offer such a thing to a complete stranger, then stood up awkwardly to order another coffee, wondering what he was up to. He was...nice. Nicer than any guy she had ever met. That didn't mean she'd let her guard down though.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:11 pm

James watched her and nodded. In a way, he understood. After all, normally strangers don't offer to buy someone coffee. Also, he wasn't quite sure why he had offered that beside the fact that he was nice, although part of him knew it was because he found her attractive. When she stood so did he. if she wasn't going to let him actually buy her a coffee then he was going to accompany her while she got it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Tara

"One cappucino, please." I said offering the employee some money. He gave me my drink, and I turned to go sit back down. I had no idea James followed me, and I ran right into him, almost spilling my drink everywhere. I almost fell over, but caught myself. "Gosh, don't sneak up on me like that! I almost spilled my drink all over you!" I didn't say it, but I hoped he didn't get burned from the coffee that got splashed around.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next