the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS

+5
Bells
Ravyn
Invisimort
Team Sherlock
ßøn∑z
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS - Page 3 Empty Re: AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 pm

"In technicality, I didn't sneak up behind you, I was following you to accompany you. I'll make sure you know I'm behind you next time. On the bright side, you didn't spill anything on me and you didn't fall." James offered a bright smile. "If you want, I'll get you another coffee. I'm sorry about surprising you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Tara

"Sorry. I'm jittery sometimes. Um, yeah I guess another coffee would be nice. This one's pretty much empty..." he was always smiling. I liked his smile actually. Maybe I could try being a little more happy sometimes. While I thought this, I turned to him and actually let out a small grin.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 pm

James smile widened a puny bit. "It's no problem, in a way, it's my fault." He noticed her small grin which in turn caused him to grin. He ordered her another coffee and handed it to her. "You smiled. I didn't know that you ever smile. Now I'll just have to see if I can make you smile more." He grinned widely and playfully winked at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Tara

I took the coffee and after hearing what he said and watching his dopey wink, I almost giggled, but held it in. "Good luck with that." I took the coffee, and said,"Thanks." I didn't have a problem looking at him now, so I stared him straight in the eyes, and slowly sipped my drink.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Jett: I turned my glare from the window as i noticed someone taking a seat across from me, saying hello. Did i REALLY come of as social even though id refused to say my own name to a bunch of strangers? I fixed the unfamiliar girl with a gaze as cold and grey as the stormy sky outside, raising an eyebrow questioningly. "What do you want?" i asked bluntly. I did not say 'hi' back. That may come across as me wanting to have a conversation, when really, i didnt. Not at all....

Cade: I was startled from my daydreaming as someone took a seat across from me and attempted making conversation. I wasnt too tlakative at the best of times, but around strangers and girls, it was worse..... and this one was both. "Uhm, y-yes..... that's my name...." i said a little awkwardly. As one might suspect at this point..... i did not have many friends or any social life at all.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 pm

James' eyes were bright as he watched her. "I will succeed with making you smile. Just watch. It was no problem since it was my fault that you spilled most of your other one." His grin widened as he watched her for a moment. "Shall we go back to our seats?" He offered her his arm.

Alexandria's gaze turned toward Lucas and she smiled slightly. She was going to be stuck in here for a while and even if it wasn't like her to strike up a conversation with someone normally, she was tempted to go over and talk to Lucas. He seemed friendly and she was starting to get bored with just staring out the window.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Tara

I didn't know what to do. I glanced down at his outstretched arm, then back up at those amazing blue eyes. He was so nice, she didn't want to just swat his arm away, and he did buy her another drink.
"Sure..." I slowly locked my arm in his, feeling heat rushing to my cheeks.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:35 pm

James smiled and noticed the color on her cheeks. He raised an eyebrow because of it, but didn't ask why she was blushing. He led her back to their seats. "How hard will it be to get you to smile?" He thought aloud and looked at her, wondering if it would be hard or easy. He also planned on seeing if he could make her laugh.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Lucas: As i shook my white-and-blue bangs from my face, i caught someone looking over at me. The girl was smiling. I smiled back, waving a little. The nice thing about being stuck in a place like this - there were lots of people to meet!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Alexandria waved back a little and got her drink. She decided to be a little more less shy in that moment and went over to Lucas. She glanced at the chair across from him. "Mind if I sit there?" She looked at Lucas and hoped that he said yes. She wanted to talk to someone and he seemed nice.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Lucas: I grinned as the girl came over. I was pretty sure her name was Alexandria, but id only been half paying attention to people talking. "Yeah, no problem! Id be happy to have someone to talk to." i said cheerfully. "Your name's Alexandria, yeah?" i asked, hoping id remembered it correctly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:50 pm

"It would be really nice to have someone to talk to. Staring out the window has gotten rather dull." Alexandria smiled slightly and sat down. "Yeah, my name's Alexandria. Your Lucas, right?" She watched him for a moment and was pleased that she had overcome some of her shyness. She was also pleased that she had someone to talk to so she no longer had to stare out of a window boredly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Lucas: I nodded. "Yeah, im Lucas." i said, smiling. "Staring out the window is good, but i must agree, it does get dull after a while. Metting people is far more fun." i added, chuckling a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:20 pm

"Meeting people is definitely much more fun." Alexandria's smile widened a little. "So what brought you here?" She watched him curiously as she waited for his answer.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Lucas: I played with my lip piercing absently for a moment as i thought about the question before finally answering. "A bunch of things, i suppose. I like hanging out in here, for one thing. Its not uncommon to see me in here. Im also a complete caffeine addict, so this is a good place to be. I like watching people in here, meeting people. Sometimes i get inspiration for lyrics if i just watch people living their lives long enough." i said, attempting to explain what pulled me to this place so often.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Alexandria watched him and smiled slightly when he answered. Her smile grew at the 'caffeine addict' part. "Then I assume you live close by, right? If you write lyrics then that means you sing. Lyrics just come to you by watching people?" Alexandria found the guy interesting and was happy that she had chosen to sit by him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Lucas: I nodded. "I live pretty close. About a 15 minute walk or so, i suppose. And yes, i sing. I LOVE singing. I do lead vocals in my band. I can play bass guitar too, but i find singing comes more naturally to me." i explained. "Lyrics come to me all kinds of ways, i guess. Sometimes i get them from things that i read, or a picture i see, or someone i meet. Or sometimes they just pop up and i have no idea where they come from."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Alexandria nodded. "I'm guessing you like living that close. That's pretty cool about being in a band." She watched him for a moment before continuing. "I know what you mean. It's the same way for me, except for me it's story ideas and not lyrics." her smile widened slightly. "So did you grow up around here?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 pm

((Hey guys, wasn't able to get on at all yesterday. Any open charries?))
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Lucas: I nodded. "Living close is nice, and i love being in a band. Music is my passion." i said happily. "And yeah, i grew up around here. Ive lived in the smae house my whole life. Ive never had to move." i said. I counted myself lucky - i would hate to have to move and leave all my friends and my bandmates behind. It would tear me apart.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Alexandria watched him, feeling slightly surprised. "I grew up not to far from here too. Like about a ten-fifteen minute walk from here. I'm surprised we've never run into each other." She wasn't just surprised, but very surprised. She was positive that she would have remembered him if she had run into him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Lucas: I blinked, a little surprised. "Really? That's so wierd! You'd think that we'd have met at some point. Actually, you DO look slightly familiar. I may've seen you around before, even if we've never actually met before...." i said thoughtfully. I didnt always remember people too clearly so it was possible. I wasnt sure.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:31 am

Alexandria watched him for a moment. Maybe, just maybe she had seen him around, but she had never really talked to him if they had ever run into each other or anything. "It is weird. Maybe we've seen each other around, which is very likely." A thought ran through her head. "Are you in college by any chance?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 am

(Yeah Red. Anyone can talk to Ethan he's just sitting by his lonesome playing guitar.)

Tara

I looked at him, and thought about the question for a moment. "Hmmm... it depends on how hard you're willing to keep trying. I have a weird life. Smiling doesn't come easily." I sat back in the chair and relaxed a bit, waiting for what clever response he'd come up with.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Fawn: I went and sat next to Ethan. "So, how long have you been playing?"
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content