the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, laugh...Hate?

4 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Live, laugh...Hate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Live, laugh...Hate?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 pm

(haha, you mean Elias. [yep, i'm stalking this chat...])

Laurie: Finding it, i hugged it close to my chest. Then look around. No one had to see my "Bipolar" side. Using what little casuality I have left, I go to my dorm and sit at the edge of the bed.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Name Xoe
Age 16
grade sophmore
prefrances (class wise ex: arts, sciences, english/languages, math, history,) sciences and arts
looking for someone who will understand her
how they look bright white blonde hair, green eyes, pale fair skin always wears a black benie
personality shy, quiet, keeps to herself
why they are at the school ran away from foster home multiple times so was sent here
secret foster child after her parents left her on a door step of an orphanage when she was less then a year old. she had a note in her basket with three letters: Xoe. she doesnt know if they stand for her first neam, or her initials, so she's gone by Xoe her whole life.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:58 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:(You mean Ember... and somehow, I'm not surprised that she's in 206 as well...)

Arlo: I took me a few minutes, but I found it. I opened the door and saw the girl who had been following my before. i sighed and claimed the empty bed, pulling out my laptop, going to messanger. My friend was online, so I started him on a chat.

Him: Hey, whats up?

Me: NM, getting situated, hbu?

Him: Hanging with muh friends...

(lol, i had to....i love you chars)

Ember: I groaned softly when i saw who i was sharing the room with. Well, isnt this just dandy. I sat on my bed, my guitar case by my bags. i glanced at it, desiding if i should play or not.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:04 pm

( might Change Zipporah to different guy because it seems like they're is a lack of them... Any objections? And, I know you love them Smile )

Elias: I laughed, talking to him and then glanced up, hoping I didn't disturb her. He asked who my roomate was and I laughed more. -Some girl who was following me when I got here.- All he responded was "Oh." Yep, that's how it goes, specially when I'm new to a school.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Ember: Sighing, i walked over to my guitar case, and pulled out my guitar. I strummed softly, tuning it. I starting playing "Toxic" by britaney spears. I hummed softly as i played, hoping it didnt bug him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Elias: I pulled headphones out of my bag and plugged them in. I hated Brittany Spears. Especially on guitars. I was much more of cello or bass guy. I typed furiously, hoping my conversation would be done soon.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Ember: I saw him put on headphones and desided to stop humming and changed songs. I played When you Believe from price of egypt.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Elias: My mom came on the computer, sending me a message and the beep startled me. I jumped back and then started breathing again, writing her a hello. I glanced up at the girl, who's name I still had yet to know. She was still strumming on her guitar.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:29 pm

David: I unenthusiastically headed inside of the school, glancing at everyone while strolling confidently down the hall. I hate this place already, and if they were going to give me any trouble, I'd return it ten fold, no doubt about that. I didn't even deserve to be here! I didn't do anything wrong...but obviously no one believed me.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Zipporah: I kept my hands in my pockets and my ear buds in my ear. I was in my normal wear, a pair of dark skinny jeans and tight long sleeved shirt. I sighed and suddenly there was a pair of feet under my nose. And not mine. I looked up and saw a boy and pulled out an ear hpone. "Sorry." I said, side stepping around him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Jasmine - I was getting away from my room. Why did they put me in a room with my ex-boyfriend who they didn't know about, but still the boy I hung out with when I was in the Mafia in the same room as me was beyond me. I saw a guy (David) walking around looking as if he hated this place, which I hoped he did because that would be normal. "Hey." I called out to him.

Jake - Jasmine had left the room because I had once again made her mad. I silently followed her knowing that she would never tell and watched as she started talking to a guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 pm

David: "Nah, it's alright." I assured him, but I didn't smile though. The atomosphere of this place was just a tremendous weight on my shoulders, so it would strain me to show any emotion. I heard someone greet me, so I turned towards them, and responded with a "Hey."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Jasmine - I smiled, "My name is Jasmine, you must be new to this school we like to call Hell."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 pm

David: "I can see why you call it that." I commented, glancing around for a second before looking at her again. "I'm David." I thought about sticking my hand out for her to shake, but thought not, so I didn't. That could just become a little awkward.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Shera01 wrote:David: "Nah, it's alright." I assured him, but I didn't smile though. The atomosphere of this place was just a tremendous weight on my shoulders, so it would strain me to show any emotion. I heard someone greet me, so I turned towards them, and responded with a "Hey."

(Zipporah is a girl...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Jake - I walked out and glared at the boy as I stood beside Jasmine, I didn't like it when she talked to other boys.

Jasmine - I rolled my eyes at Jake then said to David, "This is Jake, he's my roommate, ex-boyfriend, ex-and I do mean ex- partner in crime, and a pain in my rear."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:50 pm

(@ Cannibal kid. Sorry! I didn't read that part! Sorry again! silent)
David: I smiled, but it strained the corners of my mouth because I never really did smile that much. Never really had anything to smile about before. I didn't say anything though, because I could just feel the anger coming off of the guy, at least that's what I thought it was.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Jake - "Jasmine," I warned knowing that she would ignore me, "I'll be in our room!" I storm off.

Jasmine - I shake my head, "Sorry about him," I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:53 pm

David: I laughed a little bit nervously, but it was barely noticable. "He probably has his reasons."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Ember: I glanced over at the guy. I put my guitar down. What was his name? "hey can you hear me?" I asked him. HIs headphones were still on.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Jasmine - I bit my lip, "You have no idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:56 pm

David: I arched an eyebrow, but didn't press into the subject. "So, is this place as wonderful as I've heard it is?" I asked, sarcasm dripping through my words.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Elias: I nodded and plucked a headphone out. "Yep, I sure can." I said with a slight smile. Probably because I don't have any music on.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Jasmine -I nod, "Of course it is, we even have bars on most of the windows." I say with sarcastic enthusiasm

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Ember: "So...i never caught your name." I shrugged simply.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next