the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, laugh...Hate?

4 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Live, laugh...Hate? - Page 15 Empty Re: Live, laugh...Hate?

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:57 pm

Stephanie: I mentally sighed. Well, so much for that. Yeah, I'm nervous, but it's probably normal though so it's not bothering me that much.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Josh: "Okay, but really everything's going to be fine." We pulled into the parking lot and I hopped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Stephanie: Okay then. I tried to be more optimistic about this. I got out of the car, and stared up at the rather huge hospital building before heading inside with Josh.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Josh: I walked up to the lady at the desk. "We're here for an appointment for Stephanie...?" I raised an eyebrow at her, not knowing her last name.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Stephanie: Blakeman. I wrote on my notepad quickly, and showed it to him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Josh: "Blakemen." The lady pointed us to a door to the left of her desk, which I assumed was the therapist or whoever's door. I took Stephanie's hand and pulled her over to it. Then with one last glance her way, to make sure she wasn't freaking out, I pushed open the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Stephanie: A man stood off to the side, and I assumed he was my doctor. He had salt-and-pepper hair, and his skin was tanned, but it wasn't unnatural. He smiled friendly at us both. I sat on one of the seats that was in the room.
"So, Stephanie, I assume they didn't tell you everything at the school, right?" I nodded my head. "What we're going to do is have you do an MRI, and then if we find any abnormalities around the brain stem, and in the brain itself, we'll do surgery. That's only step one of the process. The second is we'll inject you with a experimental drug, called neocloximide. Studies have shown in people with cases like yours that they regain the ability to speak, but I'm telling you now, it may not be permanent." His smile receded, showing that he was serious.
I thought for a moment before writing down, When do we start?
He smiled once again and said as he left, "I'll have a nurse get you ready."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:38 pm

!nspired wrote:(Yeah haha, bye Cannibal)

Ashley: "Junior, which explains why we haven't met." An older guy? A cute older guy? If I ended up with Elias, which was getting ahead of myself, but if I did then I could totally get Josh jealous. The thought brought a smile to my lips.

Derek: "Okay, well take your pick: stick chewed wads of gum in the dictionaries, write "inappropriate" words in the non-fiction books, or change the screen savers on all the computers to play-boy bunnies." I shrugged. "I'd come up with something better, but there isn't much time and I don't have much to work with."

Yola!

Zippy: I put my hand to my chin and pretended to think. "Playboy bunnies." I laughed. What, I might have been a girl, but they were hot. Sexuality crisis, here... But don't mind me.

Elias: "Yeah, probably." I smiled down at her. I rolled my shoulders back. "How long have you gone here?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Josh: My eyes widened and my brows rose as the doctor explained the process. I turned to Stephanie when he left "Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Stephanie: I swallowed, and then answered with a half-smile, I'm willing to do anything now if it means I get to talk again, even if it's just for a short while.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:43 pm

(wait, is she not straight???)

Derek: I laughed. "That would have been my pick, too." Girls with big boobs in practically nothing? Hot. I walked over to the wall of computers and picked one to mess with first. Getting on to Google Images I typed in 'play boy bunny'. Billions of images popped up. Perfect.

Ashley: "Less than a month, which might be another reason. How about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Josh: I gave her hand a squeeze as the nurse came back to prep Stephanie.

(I'd play the nurse, but I'm not so good with those types of characters Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:47 pm

(Lol...me niether, but I'll try my best.)
Stephanie: The nurse came in, closing the door behind her. She had deep red, curly hair, and ocean blue eyes. "Your boyfriend will have to leave for a second." She stated, smiling as she did. My eyes widened slightly, and if I could've objected, I would have.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Josh: I glanced at Stephanie and tried not to laugh at the shocked look on her face. I guess that was what it looked like, huh? I hadn't given how we appeared together much thought. I slipped out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Stephanie: I groaned mentally, he wasn't really helping matters either. "You'll have to put this on." She stated, handing me a hospital gown. I looked at it, and then up to her. "You can change in the bathroom." She stated with a grin, pointing towards the bathroom. I gave her a grateful smile, and went in there. I quickly undressed, put on the gown, and gathered up my clothes. I came back out, feeling rather exposed. She went over to the door, and opened it a crack. "You can come in now." She told Josh.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Josh: I came back inside and saw she was wearing a hospital gown. I suppressed a smirk that she had practically nothing on. I looked to the nurse instead. "Now what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:57 pm

!nspired wrote:(wait, is she not straight???)

Derek: I laughed. "That would have been my pick, too." Girls with big boobs in practically nothing? Hot. I walked over to the wall of computers and picked one to mess with first. Getting on to Google Images I typed in 'play boy bunny'. Billions of images popped up. Perfect.

Ashley: "Less than a month, which might be another reason. How about you?"

(She's bi-sexual.)

Zipporah: I started on the next two computers, glancing back carefully. I chose two and then set them as the backgrounds, laughing a little. I started on the next and seached it again, looking at Derek with a playful grin.

Elias: "About a... day." I laughed. I flew in a few days ago and I just enrolled. Cool, another new person. This might end up okay.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Stephanie: "Well, I'll have to take her vitals, and then they'll roll her down to MRI." She explained, but she sounded like she was talking to the both of us. She took my blood pressure, and what not. "All right. I'm finished." She smiled, "Someone will be in soon to take you to MRI." With that, she left.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:03 pm

(ahhhhh haha just kidding. I guess that shakes things up some, though I'm pretty sure she's the only one)

Derek: I laughed and set a few more computers. Then I saw the librarian coming. "Shit," I mumbled then nodded for Zipporah to go hide behind the bookshelves, and I'd join her in a minute. I quickly locked up each computer then sat at one, pulling up a educational website. Haha, as if I'd ever go to one of those for real.

Ashley: I raised my eyebrows "No, I think that must be the reason, then." I glanced around and saw that Josh had left, dang. Well at least I didn't have to act all fake. "So what did you get sent here for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Josh: I stood there for a second shuffling my feet a little. "I always wanted to get an MRI, lucky you." I teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Stephanie: No one ever got you one for your birthday? Not even for Christmas? That's just so sad! I wrote, smiling as I did.

Last edited by Shera01 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:09 pm

(I plan on bringing someone from her past in later, though.)

Zipporah: I ran behind a bookshelf, laughing and glancing back. The librarian turned down my shelf, just as I opened up a random book. I acted deep in though and glanced up. "Oh, hey Mrs. Rolls." I said with a poliye smile.

Elias: I grabbed one of my arms. "Appearantly, attempted murder and assisted suicide are enough to get you sent here." I shrugged. Also attempted suicide... But that wasn't going to be let out yet.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:09 pm

(I plan on bringing someone from her past in later, though.)

Zipporah: I ran behind a bookshelf, laughing and glancing back. The librarian turned down my shelf, just as I opened up a random book. I acted deep in though and glanced up. "Oh, hey Mrs. Rolls." I said with a poliye smile.

Elias: I grabbed one of my arms. "Appearantly, attempted murder and assisted suicide are enough to get you sent here." I shrugged. Also attempted suicide... But that wasn't going to be let out yet.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Josh: I chuckled. "Nope, I was a bad boy and always got coal." Not a complete lie, I had always been a troublemaker. Someone knocked on the door and rolled in something for Stephanie to ride on to the MRI room. "Guess it's time for Christmas." I winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:18 pm

(If it's a girl then that will probably majorly creep Derek out, just saying xD)

Derek: While Zipporah talked to the librarian, I finished putting play boy bunnies on all the computers. Then I went over to save her from the boredom of a conversation with someone who worked in a library. "Zipporah! We have to get back to...Chemistry. Mr. Graffe will be really upset if we don't come back before the end of the period." I acted as if I cared about school for a second.

Ashley: "Suicide." I repeated the word, the word that had haunted me since the end of Chloe. My eyes glazed over for a second, finally admitting to myself that was what we had driven her to. I lowered my voice, somewhat consciously and somewhat because that was the only volume I could muster. "I'm here because I forced someone to commit suicide." I looked up at Elias, if anyone could understand it would be him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next