the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live, laugh...Hate?

4 posters

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

Live, laugh...Hate? - Page 18 Empty Re: Live, laugh...Hate?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 pm

(not really...unless you want her to have a nightmare or something and come running to Josh? xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm

(XD...I should! Because he mentioned her parents, remember?)
Stephanie: *Dream*
I was standing in a dark, damp room. I couldn't see anything a couple feet from me. A hand clasping itself on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around to see my mother. But it wasn't her...her once beautiful face was deformed and rotted. My...father came from behind her, looking as bad as she did. "How come you didn't save us?" They both whined mournfully. "You were there, you could've done something! Why didn't you? Why? Why did you let us die?!"
(Short dream, I know. And not that freaky.) *End Dream*
I woke with a start, and cried. It was my fault they had died that night...why didn't I do anything? I just stood there as they were shot! I weakly walked out of my dorm, and headed towards Josh's, not knowing what else to do. He was the only one I could talk to. I sneak quietly into his dorm, glad that the door was unlocked. "Josh?" I questioned quietly. I stood a couple feet from his bed. "Josh." I repeated in a more direct tone, hoping he'd hear me.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Josh: I bolted upright with a start. There was a figure next to my bed. Crap, was it a monster? I shouldn't have played those videogames before bed. It was going to eat me. No, wait. It was a girl...it was Stephanie. I pulled off the covers so I was in a normal sitting position, and rubbed my eyes groggily. "What time is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Stephanie: If I was in a better mood, I would've laughed at him. I glanced at his alarm clock. "It's 3 in the morning." Then I quickly added in a nervous voice before he could say anything, "I had a nightmare." I hated the fact I sounded like a child.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Josh: I patted the spot beside me on my bed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Stephanie: I sat down, and wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. I took a breath and nodded before starting, "Well, remember earlier, about my parents and all? I saw them...and it was horrible. They were just rotted, corpses, blaming me for their death."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Josh: I put an arm around her, and tilted my head so I could see her face. I wiped away a couple of her tears. "But their death isn't your fault, Stephanie. And it was only a dream. Only a dream."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Stephanie: I glanced into his eyes for a moment before looking down at my hands. "Their death wasn't a dream...and I was there. I should've been able to do something about it. Then they'd be alive, and I'd be able to visit them, tell them how much I care about them, but I can't."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Josh: "I think they know Stephanie. They know you love them, and they love you, too. They aren't unhappy with you. You couldn't have done anything. You can't see them, but they know Stephanie." I didn't want her to cry. She wasn't the kind to cry. And I didn't like seeing her all disheveled and scared. I wanted her to be protected, I wanted to protect her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Stephanie: I pursed my lips, and looking up at him. I wanted to say thanks, to say something, but I was worried if I did I'd just end up crying even more.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Josh: I stroked her hair and said softly in her ear "It's okay, Stephanie. It's okay. You're gonna be okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Stephanie: I nodded my head slightly, and believed his words. I calmed down a little bit. "Thank you." I whispered softly, because if I tried to talk normally, I'd probably end up choking out what I wanted to say.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Josh: "Are you gonna be okay tonight? My roomie never showed up, so there's an extra bed if you want to sleep there." I nodded across to the room to the part that would be considered the "girl's" half.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Stephanie: "Yeah, if you want me here." I joked, and forced a smile, trying to make myself feel better, which worked pretty good.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Josh: "Of course." I kissed the top of her head then got up and pulled a set of extra sheets out of the closet and put them on the bed.

(Sorry my posts are so short Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:30 pm

(Nah, it's fine. Mine are short too anyway.)

Stephanie: I unfolded the sheets, and laid them out on the bed neatly, even though I was probably going to mess them up anyway. I crawled under them, and smiled. For some reason, it felt more comfortable here, maybe because I wasn't alone for once.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Josh: I tucked the covers under Stephanie's chin, like a little kid, gave her one last kiss on her head and then got back in my own bed. "Sweet dreams, Stephanie."

(Should we skip to the next day? There isn't much left to do in the night, haha)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:42 pm

(Haha, lol. Yeah, sure.)

Stephanie: I woke up slowly, and sat up. I stretched out and glanced around. Wait...this wasn't my dorm. I remembered I had came into Josh's dorm, and spent the night. It looked like he wasn't up yet, so I quietly went to my dorm, and got what I needed before heading back to his dorm.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:43 pm

Josh: I heard the door open, and rolled over to see Stephanie. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Morning. How'd you sleep?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Stephanie: I blinked, and then answered with a sleep smile, because I wasn't awake myself, "Mornin'. I slept pretty good actually, what about you?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Josh: "I'm glad" No nightmares, I was thinking. "Decent." Actually I hadn't really gotten much sleep until about an hour ago, but I wouldn't tell her that. I rolled out of bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Stephanie: I half-smiled at him, and headed towards the bathroom, quickly getting dressed and what not so I wouldn't be taking up too much time.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Josh: I stretched and did a quick-change before she got out of the bathroom. Then I brushed my teeth and all that. When I came out I asked "Wanna do something today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Stephanie: I arched an eyebrow, and smiled, "Like what?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Josh: I shrugged. "Anything you want." I thought for a moment. "Just not the library or the hospital." I teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next