the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War: Menos Van

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

World War: Menos Van - Page 6 Empty Re: World War: Menos Van

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:41 am

I didn't fight the sleep any longer, I couldn't. I soon found my self mixed up in a mash of crazy feverish dreams. Sights of the moons with Alex's face on it, the cave, blood; red blood. The moons were red. I jolted awake, gasping. The tent was bright, lit up by the sun. I brought a shaking hand to my forehead, wiping away a bead a sweat as I gathered myself. It was just a dream. Just a wretched dream.

Last edited by Ella Rose on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 am

"Are you decent?" Hyrum asked from the tent door. "I've brought you some breakfast and some news from the general."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:47 am

I nodded then stopped, forgetting for a moment he couldn't see me. "Yes." I replied, managing to sound strong. I must stay strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Hyrum entered the tent and gave her a small smile as he got down on his haunches in front of her and handed her the plate of food. "How are you feeling this morning?" he asked as he checked her head again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Food. My stomach snarled. My goodness, I was hungry. "Okay," I lied, busing myself with the food. "You mentioned news?" I asked, changing the subject

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Hyrum grins as he watches her, his hand glowing as he does his best to heal her head. "I've been assigned to take you home and the Tarin to the Grand Marshall."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:45 pm

I glanced up, managing an appreciative look for the head healing. "Home?" I asked, my voice bitter. "Where is that now?" I sighed, checking myself and evening my voice. "When are we leaving?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Hyrum sighed as he watched her, finished healing her head to the best of his abilities, then let his hand drop. "Hey, I know it's rough, loosing everything." His eyes searched hers for a long moment. "You can stay in my home if you need to," he said a little quietly. "We'll be leaving as soon as you're ready."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:57 pm

I nodded, busying myself with the food again, not liking how vulnerable I felt. "And the Tarin? How is he?" I don't know why I was asking, it's not like I cared. I just felt liked I owed him. ...in some weird, twisted way. Maybe I had received brain damage or something. Tarins do not deserve compassion. What was up with me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Hyrum shrugged. "He's alive," he wanted to add 'unfortunately' to the end of the sentance but caught himself. "He keeps asking about you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm

I stopped mid bite, raises a brow at his words. "He does?" Huh. How odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Hyrum gave a small nod. "He says that we have to find you before the Tarins or some guy name Alex." He gave a small smile. "It's funny the things they try and pull when they do not wish to die."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Alex. My utensil clattered to the ground and I froze, trying my best to keep myself together.Alex. His name brought my dream, rushing back to me. Keep yourself together, dammit Capella, keep yourself together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Hyrum watched her and took the plate, setting it down before gathering her hands into his. "Hey, you alright?" He asked, his eyes filling with worry. He felt as though he knew her, as if they had met before. He felt brief flickers of memories in the back of his mind, but that was all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:51 pm

"Ya, ya. Um. That alex guy. He isn't like.... here or anything.. right?" My voice was wavering, cracking. How did two days with him break me so much?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Hyrum shook his head as he watched her, his eyes concerned. "No, there is no Tarin by that name here. All there is, is the Tarin that we found that was your captor who is going to the grand marshal to be exicuted as soon as we get to Nasgotha."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:56 pm

I swallowed hard. Executed? Why did that bother me? I gave a sharp nod of my head. "Aunt Rosa. I want my Aunt Rosa. ... please..."
Oh Takara, so much has changed. One moment I'm dancing under the moons and the next- my life is turned upside down. I just wanted to cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:00 pm

"She's in Nasgotha. We'll leave as soon as you are ready," Hyrum watched her for a long moment. "Do I know you from somewhere?" he finally asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:05 pm

I shrugged, barely hearing him. "I don't know. Do you?" I handed off my ate, no longer hungery. "I'm ready." I stood up, forbidding my legs from shaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Hyrum gave a small nod as he watched her before gently guiding her out of the tent, his hand at the small of her back. Men in uniforms were everywhere running to and fro. "Our supplies are over here," Hyrum said as he guided her once again towards the Paltanoo (a funny looking horse type creature) that was loaded down with supplies. Adam was tied to the saddle and standing next to it, his eyes distant and almost seemed dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:45 pm

I frowned, noticing Adam. "I- I thought you said he was okay?" I asked, astonished. He looked... dead. Once again, why did I care? I don't know. But I owed him at least some compassion, he did kinda save me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Hyrum looked a little confused. "He is. His wounds are healing well and he can stand on his own now."

Adam ignored them, having blocked out the voices of the Methos first thing that morning. He was silent, his eyes trained ahead of him while his head was held high. Almost proud, but his eyes still held some of the pain he had shown Capella before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:04 pm

I furrowed my brow. "then... then what's wrong with him?" i studied adam, resisting the urge to poke him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Hyrum shrugged and helped her up on to the platanoo, swinging up behind her. "You got me. He's been like this ever since we told him you were safe early this morning." He gave a slight kick to the animal and it started to trot forward, having only two legs. Adam walked quietly beside them, fighting back the winces and groans of pain that so desperately wished to escape him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:14 pm

I sighed and leaned into this kind boy, stealing his warmth and closing my eyes. What was his name? I was too in a daze last night to recall. I bit my lip and tried to block out the world around me. I just wanted everything to be back to normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum