the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War: Menos Van

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

World War: Menos Van - Page 5 Empty Re: World War: Menos Van

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:35 am

Adam took the bread with his spare hand, and when she wasn't looking he pulled his other hand away from his wounded stomach. His hand was stained in wet crimson that looked black in the moonlight. He sighed and quickly wiped it off, hoping she wouldn't notice as he set his bread aside and tried to get his body to relax, but it wasn't working very well. He moved wrong slightly and cried out as white hot pain seared through him and his body involentarily crumpled the rest of the way to the ground. So much for staying unnoticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:31 am

I turned slowly, watching him for a moment. Pity sparked in me and I sighed, moving over to lay him down and clean the wound. I washed my hands and heated up some water, mixing together some herbs and bringing it to his mouth. "here, drink. It will bring you sleep and pain relief"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:56 am

Adam didn't know whether to trust the strange little brew, but it wasn't like he had much of a choice. He drank it with her help and then laid back on the ground. He closed his eyes, clearing his throat after a moment. "Thank you," he murmered, looking over at her. "Why do you stay?" he asked, his eyes searching her face. She didn't have to stay. She could out run him and leave him behind and there wasn't really all that much he could do about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:03 pm

I shrugged, pondering his question for a moment. Why have I stayed? I have no clue. I took the cup and dried it with my sleeve, letting silence fill the space between us. Finally satisfied the cup was spotless, I looked up, holding his gaze. "Despite what you may think, we Menthos don't leave others to die." I turned away, busying myself with the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Adam watched her for a long moment. "Even a Tarin?" he asked, raising a brow. "One who 'kidnapped' you from your home and has held you captive for three days?" He chuckled and shook his head. "I don't understand you." His eyes fell to the ground. "I didn't always use to be this way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:20 pm

I turned back to him, my eyes sharp. "Ya, and I use to have parents. The past is the past. Just because they existed at one point in time doesn't mean they are still here, or that you are still some innocent, naive boy with a sob story. They are gone. You kill. That's the present. That's all that matters."

I threw down the bag and stalked away, seething.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Adam watched her go with a sigh, shaking his head. She though she had it rough. At least he was being good to her. The people that had taken him had been far from good. He let his head fall to the ground as he stared up at the sky. He could hear what sounded like hooves on the ground and before he knew it, he was surrouned. "It's a Tarin!" A gruff voice shouted. "Bind him!" Methos gaurds quickly gathered around him and tied him up before the put him on a horse. He groaned, crying out in pain as the tossed him back and forth. His vision blurred and his stomach rolled making him puke everywhere. But they didn't care. He was Tarin. He deserved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:42 am

I came back once the sky had darkened. He would be asleep by now, it was a heavy dose.
I entered the camp and looked around confused. It was empty. Did he escape? Impossible. Not with that much of the drug. Then I noticed the foot prints. crap. I hurried to pack up the camp, not wanting to stick around and meet his kidnappers. With a deep breath, I set out through the night, not stopping. Never stopping. I had to get to the town. I had to find safety.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:56 am

A rough hand grabbed her from behind, a blade going to her neck. "Who are you? Where are you from?" A deep voice asked, turning her to face him. The man looked down at her, not much old than her. He paused as his eyes scanned her features. "A Methos....what are you doing out here? It's not safe, we've caught one Tarin already." The boy's voice seemed to soften slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:03 am

I blinked, crumbling to my feet, relief filling me. My Takara, A Reporto(sp?). I was safe. I remained silent for a moment, trying my hardest not to cry and gather my wits. "You, you caught a Tarin, you said? I was k-kidnapped."
I bit my lip, mad at myself. I was epically falling at 'keeping myself together'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:09 am

The boy gave a small nod. "Come to camp, it is safer for you there," he put his arm around her and lead her towards the camp of Methos gaurds. Adam was passed out, tossed in a heap over by a tree, looking worse than when she had left him. His breathing was shallow, his heart racing sparatically.
The boy lead her to the fire and sat her down, getting onto his haunches beside her. "Would you like something to eat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:13 am

I didn't answer, my eyes were locked on Adam. He looked like crap. I wondered if he'd make it. A part of me wanted to turn my back and ignore him. After all, he was the one who kidnapped me. But, then again, he did stop Alex from... using me. I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breath. "No. Please... He saved me." I opened my eyes once more and jerked my chin to Adam, wrapping my arms around myself and falling unusually silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:18 am

The boy looked at her, blinking in disbelief. "The Tarin?" He asked, his eyes searching her face. "That Tarin saved you?" It was as if he couldn't even comprehend a Tarin having a heart. "Are you sure it was him? I mean...he's wounded." He looked between Adam and her, his brow furrowing. "We can't let him go, he is a Tarin."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyrum (aka, Methos boy)
World War: Menos Van - Page 5 Cute+guy+5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:26 am

I gave a sharp nod. "Maltos, Reperto. Heiro him. Maltos," I begged, my voice quiet. I turned away, having nothing else to say. I just wanted to be alone. I didn't want anyone to see me cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:31 am

The boy watched her for a moment longer and then sighed, giving a small nod. "I will heal him, but that is all I can do." He felt bad for the girl and her delusions that the Tarin actually had a heart. "What is your name, Marissa?" His eys searched her face as his commanding officers traded off watch posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:35 am

He wasn't leaving. Why wasn't he leaving? Crap, the wet stuff was already falling from my eyes. Bloody hell. What was wrong with me? "C-apella." I whispered, my voice betraying me and wavering with the tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:39 am

He gave a small nod and leaned forward, kissing her forehead. He didn't know why, he just felt as if she may have needed it. "He will not hurt you any more," he said softly as he brushed the tears from her cheeks. He then stood and went over to Adam, staring down at him with slight disgust before working on healing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:44 am

I gave a shuddered breath, my forehead tingling where he had kissed me. Somehow, it had given me strength. Well, at least enough strength to stop the water works. I brought my knees to my chest and watched him work, fighting back my exhaustion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:51 am

The boy's hands glowed slightly as he worked, the light from it healing the minor wounds and helping the major ones to start their healing process. It wasn't as if he was a mirical worker, if anything he could only heal minor scratches with his powers. But at least he was trying. After a while, he finally got Adam all patched up, even fixing the wounds his officers had infliced on him. He washed his hands before coming back over and getting on his haunches beside her. "Is there anything I can get you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:56 am

I gave an abrupt shake of the head, still not talking. I had nothing to say, nothing that was worth saying anyway. I just stared at my shoe, barely noticing my torn skirt or the multiple cuts and bruises I had amassed the past 48 hours. My golly, my head hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:01 am

The boy sighed and stood, leaving her for a moment. He came back with a blanket and draped it around her shoulders. His hands then began to glow as he went over the visible wounds, healing them to the best of his abilities. "My name is Hyrum, by the way." He glanced at her face, then back to his hands. "What village are you from?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:07 am

I glanced at his hand, watching it with mild curiosity. "Ikol. I think the Tarin got to it though..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 am

Hyrum gave a small nod as he listened. "The village was saved, they are now in my city. Turgotha. They are being housed there until the war is over. A Methos slave from the Tarins had warned them just in time," he murmered. His hand stopped glowing and rested on her arm. "Your family is safe, I'm sure. Everyone was accounted for." He gave a small smile. "You can have my tent for the night. No one will bother you in there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:30 am

My shoulders slumped at his words. Aunt Rosa was safe? thank Takara! I nodded my head slowly, eyes already drooping close. "B-Bartoss, reperto..." I pushed myself up, swaying at the excretion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:36 am

Hyrum caught her before she could fall over and sighed. In one quick movement he swept her up into a bridal hold and carried her to his tent, laying her on his cot. "Sleep, Marissa," he murmered as he pulled the covers over her. That night he took gaurd at the door of the tent, keeping her safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next