the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War: Menos Van

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

World War: Menos Van - Page 10 Empty Re: World War: Menos Van

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:45 pm

I stared at him, trying to make sense of what he was telling me. "Hyme?" I breathed, repeating my nick name for my childhood friend. "Hyme?" I closed the distance, reaching up to touch his face, trying to convince myself he was really here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Hyrum grinned slightly at his childhood nickname and gave a small nod. "It's me, Pella." His eyes searched her face as his hand reached up and gently cupped her face. He couldn't believe it was her. She had been his best friend and his childhood love until they moved. He had sworn by Takara that he was going to marry her, but then marrying ment making it so that he could stay at her house and not have to go home to his mother's cooking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:53 pm

I broke out in a grin, propelling myself into his arms. "Hyme! My goodness, you're alive! You're here!" Wow, this all seemed so...dreamlike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Hyrum chuckled, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. "Ya I'm here," he said softly, rubbing her back gently. "I've missed you," he murmered, glancing at the door, only just now remembering her Aunt was probably still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Rosa-
I smiled to myself, glad to see Capella talking again. Her silence was unnerving. Taking the look as a hint, I made my way out of the room, giving them their space.

Capella-
My grinned widened as I pulled back, assessing him fully. "I've missed you to. I've always wondered.... I can't believe you kept this!" I held the locket between us, staring at it in awe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Hyrum smiled as he turned back to her. "Of course I kept it," his eyes searched her face. "It's the one thing that's kept me strong....when we left...I promised myself I was going to find you again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Capella
I gave a dry chuckle. "Oh, you found me alright." I stocked the locket one last time before handing it back to him. "Thank you. How are you? What's happened? Your parents died?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Hyrum gave a small nod as he took the locket and draped it over his neck again, the chain being long enough that he could easily hide it under his uniform. "Yes, they died. I've been alright." His eyes searched her face. "How have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Capella
I shrugged, looking down at my feet. "Okay, even better now. How long are you staying here? Are they deploying you again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Hyrum gave a small nod as he watched her. "I have three months and then I have to go back out," he said and slipped his hand into hers. "Pella? I'd kick myself forever if I didn't do this..." he lifted her chin so she was looking at him and kissed her softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:51 pm

I froze for a moment, his touch reminding me of Adam when he did the same this. Except.. this felt right.. er righter. I knew him. I cared for him. So why wasn't I kissing him back? I was suppose to, right? Right... I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him, returning the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Hyrums arms wrapped around her as he kissed her back, deepening the kiss slightly as he held her. He pulled away, his lips inches from hers, his breathing ragged. That was it. He wanted her and he wanted her bad. He was going to go talk to her Aunt as soon as he was done here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:20 pm

I stared up at him, confused, my breathing ragged as well. What we just did... We always talked about being together.. did this mean? I pulled back and away, blushing considerably. "Um. It's good to see you again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Hyrum nodded as he watched her. "It's good to see you too," he glanced around. "I guess I should..head out. I have to report to the barroks soon." He turned, hoping he'd find her Aunt on the way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 pm

I nodded sharply, staring down at my feet, trying to hide my blush. "Will I see you again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Hyrum looked over at her and gave a small smile. "Ya, you'll see me again." He ducked out of the room and headed towards the door, hoping to find Aunt Rosa as he left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Capella-
I fell back down into my seat, breathless and dazed. Did he just? And did I just? Whoah. I shook my head, opening back up my book and staring at the pages. I wasn't reading though, I was too immersed in replaying that scene again and again.

Rosa-
I sighed, gently picking up the trimmed roses and carrying them to the vase by the door. Hyrum, the son of her daughters friend. Who would have figured?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Hyrum found Capella's Aunt and slowed his walk down considerably. He cleared his throat and walked over to her with a small smile. "Um...ma'am...uh could I talk to you?" He had grown to be an expert at the shy facade since he had joined the militant forces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Rosa
I blinked, fixing the roses for a moment before turning to him. "Why of course, boy." I shuffled across the hall straightening things as I went, a habbit of mine. "Should I put on some tea?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:52 pm

"Uh," Hyrum blushed, glancing down at his toes. "Uh...Miss Rosa...I was hoping to ask about....Capella..." he cleared his throat again as he shoved his hands deep into his pockets. "I was...I was wondering...if...I could ask her hand in marriage..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:07 am

Rosa
I stopped short, not even making it to the kitchen. Marriage. Well now.... that's... wonderful, scary, and perfect all at once. Why, he couldn't be a better match to arrange. But.. that meant my Capella was grown up. I sighed, looking toward him. "Marriage? Now, let me tell you- I may not be her mother, but I love her as if she was my own. I only want the best. What do you have to offer her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:10 am

"A home, my love." Hyrum searched her face, his eyes pleading with a sensarity that was hard to disprove. "I live in the villa on the hill, close to the Earl of the city. She will have my protection, my possessions. All that I have will be hers." His eyes fell to his boots and his shoulders seemed to slump. "I know I am but a captain...but I do make a good pay and I will be home as often as I can and she will be well taken care of."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:31 am

Rosa
I let out a slow breath, taking in his words and senserity very carefully. This was my niece's future on the line here. There was no denying it though, he would care for her. I could hear it in his voice. Who was I to deny her that? This match was perfect. I gave a sharp nod of my head, offering him a smile. "She deserves the best... and love. I believe you offer that.A marriage shall be arranged then. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:44 am

Hyrum smiled, relief and thanks filling his features. "Thank you, ma'am. Thank you so much." He reached out and embraced her, giving her cheek a light peck. "I am forever in your debt. I promise you won't regret it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:49 am

Rosa
I gave a gruff grunt of agreement. "I know. I wouldn't have said yes otherwise. Now go, boy. I belive you have some things to arrange before you confront Capella." I smiled and led him to the door, my mood lightened considerably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum