the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War: Menos Van

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

World War: Menos Van - Page 7 Empty Re: World War: Menos Van

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:35 am

Hyrum smiled slightly when she leaned against him. He liked the feel of it, of her warmth and his. It was about a two day journey to Nasgotha from camp and he hoped that she would be alright what with the Tarin and all. "You can sleep if you need, I'll hold on to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:03 am

Sleep. I needed sleep so bad, but the nightmares... Alex... I think Takara was mocking me, because next thing I know, my eyes are closed and I find myself lost in the horrific red stained dreams of the moon and alex. pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am

Hyrum stopped as the suns began to sink, deciding it was time to make camp. He gave Capella a gentle shake. "Hey," he murmered softly. "Hey, we're making camp here," he said.

Adam glanced up, watching Capella's face. Guilt turned in his stomach as he saw the fear around her eyes. Fear from nightmares that he probably put there. He looked away and back at his wounds. His stomach was bleeding again, but he wasn't going to say anything about it. Better by his brother's poisened dagger, than by a beheading in a Methos town square.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:32 am

I blinked, pulling out of the nightmares, shacking slightly. I tightened my hold around him unconsciously, seeking comfort. "We're here?" Whoah, that was fast. Had I slept through the whole day? I glanced at adam. He looked like crap. Once again- Why did I care?
I slid off the sattle, willing myself to become strong again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:57 am

Hyrum watched her for a minute as he slid down out of the saddle and stood next to her. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked, his eyes searching hers as his hands rested lightly on her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:01 pm

I took in a deep breath, gathering my wits before meeting his gaze. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit.... Just want to be home is all... " I ducked out from under his hand and busied myself with the pack, not wanting him to see through my charade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Hyrum and Adam watched her for a minute before Adam went back to looking dead. Hyrum went over and started helping her unload, setting up a tent for her. He set up the rest of camp, gently taking whatever she grabbed on to so she wouldn't have to do anything. "We'll leave at dawn."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:54 pm

I sighed, relinquishing the supplies and watching him set camp, lost in my thoughts. Dawn. We leave at dawn. that meant another night. I sat down, wrapping my legs around myself. Strong, must be strong. Right. Funny, I've never felt so vulnerable before in my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Hyrum then started a fire after tying Adam to a tree so he couldn't escape. He then went back to the fire and started to cook some dinner for Capella. "So..Capella...tell me about yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:24 pm

I shrugged, staring at the fire. "There's not much to tell. I live with my Aunt. The village is small and nosy. I go out one night then bam- my life is turned upside down and here I am, staring at a fire. You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Hyrum watched her and gave a small nod, his eyes turning back to the fire. "I guess my life was kind of like that...only I live in the city and my father was a captain....the Tarin's killed him...and as is tradition...I took his place...I was fourteen.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 pm

My eyes widened at the thought. "Fourteen?! That's so young! I'm so sorry." I reached out, grabbing his hand without thought and giving it a squeeze. "You're not the only one to lose a parent to Tarins." I replied, withdrawing my hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Hyrum gave a small smile as he watched her. "Ya...my mum died two days after I left." He glanced down at his hands which felt empty without hers and gently took her hand back into his. "I'm sorry you lost your parents, Capella. I know how hard it is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:25 pm

I sighed, swallowing hard, "I don't think there's a single Methos family the Tarins haven't affected in one way or another." I looked down at our hands, blushing considerably. I gave a nervous laugh and gentally pulled it out, hiding behind my hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Hyrum smiled as he watched her, giving a small nod in agreement. "That color looks good on you," he said before turning back to making the dinner.

Adam swallowed hard as he listened, thinking about his own family that had been slaughtered by Methos warriors when he was five. He moved so that he couldn't hear them any more, or at least moved the best he could while being tied to a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:42 pm

His words made me blush even more. I laid my head between my knees, hiding my blush and closing my eyes. Next thing I know, it's really bright out and.... I'm laying down? Whoah, is it morning? When did I pass out? No bad dreams either? Huh. I blinked and looked around. "H-Hryum?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Hyrum poked his head into the tent at the mention of his name. The no sleep thing was starting to show as dark circles were forming under his eyes. "Yes?" He asked, "is everything alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:51 pm

I looked up at him then around the tent, confused. "It's.. it's morning?" I hurried to fix my hair, feeling like a mess. My stomach growled too. Did I sleep through dinner? "W-we weren't attack right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Hyrum came the rest of the way into the tent and got on his haunches beside her cot. "No, we didn't. You fell asleep so I brought you in here. You slept the whole night away." He gave a small smile as he watched her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:55 pm

I flushed, feeling like a fool. "Oh. I'm so sorry. Did you get sleep?" It didn't look it. He looked dreadfully tired. I felt bad, like it was my fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Hyrum shrugged but didn't answer directly, instead addressing her earlier statement. "It's alright, don't worry about it. You needed the rest." He gave her a gentle smile, his eyes searching her face. "Is there anything I can get you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:09 pm

I sighed, nothing the avoiding but not calling it out. I meet his gaze, trying to keep myself together. "My aunt, I want to be home. Are we almost there?" I studied his face then the tent, hoping either would answer my question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Hyrum gave a small nod as he watched her. "We'll be there by tonight when the second moon rises." He gave another small smile. "You'll see your family again, I'll make sure of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:34 pm

I nodded, relieved by his words. I slid off the cot, pulling the blanket off and starting to fold it, packing up the area. "Alright. And the Tarin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:30 am

Hyrum gave a small nod and his eyes dropped to the ground. "He's alright...somehow he managed to get hold of a knife last night and tried to off himself. But that was the only excitement of the night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next