the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War: Menos Van

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

World War: Menos Van - Page 11 Empty Re: World War: Menos Van

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:40 am

Hyrum gave a small nod and ducked out of the house, heading back towards his own home to get things ready for Capella. He felt triumphant, his training finally paying off. Sure, it was one thing to get the prime minister to a dark alley to mysteriously disapear and then act as if you were attacked, but it was another to convince an old woman to let a person marry her niece. It wasn't that Hyrum loved her, he just wanted her. Sure, he had bed "slaves", more like free prostitutes, but Capella was different. He wanted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:57 am

Capella
The day passed in a blur. There were chores to do and visitors to entertain. The news of my safety brought many house guest. Aunt Rosa skipped around with a glint in her eye. I barely noticed, being lost in my Hyrum induced gazed. Sigh,how things have changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:17 am

A few days later, Hyrum was back at the house, giving a small knock on the door. He had everything prepared, all that he needed now was Capella's concent. Not that it really mattered since her Aunt had already agreed to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:22 am

capella
I fixed my skirts, rushing to the door and peering out. "hyrum?" my heart skipped a beat and i pulled it fully open. "hyrun! you came back!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:31 am

Hyrum chuckled and smiled. "I told you I would, didn't I?" He said as he watched her. "How are you feeling Pella?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:34 am

I grinned at the name, opening the door fully to let him in if he wanted. "I am well. Lot to do, but better than before. And you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 am

"I'm well," Hyrum said, taking the invitation to come in. "Um..Pella...I've been thinking." He turned to face her and seemed to blush slightly as his eyes fell to the ground. "Pella...do you love me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:42 am

I blushed myself, quickly hiding behind my hair. "Of course, I have always loved you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:48 am

Hyrum hid a sly smile before slipping to his knee, taking her hands in his. His mask of sensarity was back into place as he smiled up at her, his eyes searching hers. "Then marry me...please Pella?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:54 am

I gasped, staring down at him. My thoughts where a mess, too many emotions to make sense of. What should I say? I cared for him, yes. But did I love him? Well.. of course. But... Oh, gar, what was wrong with me? THis couldn't be any better. We had always said we would marry. He saved me. He brought heat to my cheeks. He had to be the one. Right?
"Y-yes. I will."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:03 am

Hyrum smiled and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small silver band that had intricate designs engraven on the ring. He slipped it onto her finger and then stood, sweeping her up into his arms and kissing her deeply. He really hated all this show...but it was only a matter of time and then she would be his and it would all be worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:27 am

I returned the kiss, shocked and daze. I was... getting married? My goodness. I was sure my heart was stuttered faster than a humming bird's wings. My insides were practically dancing. My goodness. I was engaged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:20 am

Hyrum smiled as he held her, gently tugging on her bottom lip. "We should talk to your Aunt about the date," he murmered as he kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:21 pm

"The date?" Oh, the date, right. We'd need a date. I nodded, staring up at him in awe, not moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:21 pm

"The date?" Oh, the date, right. We'd need a date. I nodded, staring up at him in awe, not moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Hyrum smiled down at her, kissing her nose. "It'll have to be soon. I have to go in a couple weeks, and then I'll be back for a month." He glanced around hoping he would be able to spot her Aunt, but she was no where in site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Soon? I blinked. "You're leaving?" I rightened myself, fixing my skirts as my right hand instant went to my left, fiddling with the band.

Rosa
Oh crap, the pork roast, it needed juicing. Can't have a dry roast, no I can't. The horror! I couldn't out that on my table. I bustled through the main hall, barely noticing the open door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Hyrum's face fell slightly as he gave a small nod. "I have official buisness I have to take care of. I'm being a messenger for the general based here. I'm suppose to take orders to the boarder." He watched her carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:42 pm

I swallowed and nodded. Right, he did have to work. What did I expect? So what id it's not like how we talked about it as children, it was still Hyme. He still loved me. "Okay." I spotted Aunt Rosa bustling through and stepped forward. "Aunt Rosa?"

Rosa
I stopped short, hearing my name. "Yes, honey?" I turned and my face broke out into a grin. He asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Hyrum kept his arm around Capella, holding her close. He would let her discuss the date, mostly because he was terrible with that kind of thing. But also because he knew if it came from her that the date needed to be soon, then it would be more accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Capella
I lifted my hand, showing her the band with a smile. "I'm, I'm getting married."
She bustled forward, pulling us into a hug and sobbing nonsense. I laughed softly and hugged her back pulling away to meet her gaze. "Aunt Rosa, there's just one thing. Hyrum's leaving for a few weeks. The wedening needs to be soon." She eyed us for a moment, thinking over our words before breaking out in a wider grin. "Of course!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Hyrum chuckled as he watched them both, taking a deep breath. "I leave at the end of next week, Miss Rosa...is it possible to maybe make it sometime this week?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Rosa
My eyes widened. A week? That was so soon! I sighed, rubbing my face for a moment before looking them back over. "anything for my Capella." I relented. A week. A week! My, my, I had so much to do, so much to arrange!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Hyrum smiled and gave Capella a small squeeze, looking down at her with happiness shining in his eyes. This was all way to easy. He wondered how long he would keep her around until she too "accidently" disapeared. Perhaps he could say the Tarin that he aquired recently had killed her and he found her in the barn when he got home from a week of being the "brave young soldier." That would work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:39 pm

It all passed by in a blurry, confusing haze. The congratulations, the hasty preparations, the countless dinners and dress fittings. Next thing I know, I'm in my gown, two rings on my left hand and Hryum on my arm, bringing me back to his- our home. I gripped his arm tightly, a bit scared. I loved him, yes. I have always loved him- my best friend. But we were married now. It felt unreal. Like a dream. And with what would happen next... Thank Takara he's a good man and not a stranger.
I can't be scared, I must be strong. I let out a shaky breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next