the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Story

+4
ShaneColton
daughteroflight
Avery
Team Sherlock
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Love Story - Page 6 Empty Re: Love Story

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Dathan smiled and sighed when she left. "Alright, goodbye Juliette." He realized they hadn't made plans to meet and stopped her before she got to far. "Meet me in the garden near our houses tomorrow at six," he said, then letting her go.

Adam sighed and watched her walk away, smiling goofily. He was thrilled that they would be meeting tomorrow and felt like he was on cloud nine.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:13 pm

When the two girls got home they told each other everything about thier new loves. Emily blushed and so did Anastasia. "Finally we both have someone." Emily said with a smile. Anastasia agreeed and laid down in her bed. "I hope Dathan will be there in the garden.... I do not want to be alone." Emily nodded and they both soon fell asleep.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Dathan walked back toward the mansion, smiling. He talked to people here and there and as soon as he could he went to his room, and thought of Anastaia until he fell asleep.

Adam went looking for his sister and once he found her he dragged her to the car. Once they were home, Adam went to bed, his mind on Emily.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Emily and Anastasia got up early in the morning and changed. Anastasia put on a black tee shirt and some blue jeans. She pulled her black hair back and went for a brisk walk.

Emily changed into a pink and yellow dress and finally she braided her dirty blonde hair. Her green eyes swept over the house and she began to make breakfeast.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:56 pm

The next morning Dathan woke up and smiled when he thought of the meeting he would later on that night with Anistasia. He changed for work, his mind on her and he started to wonder what she was doing right then.

Adam awoke the next morning and stood, feeling ecstatic. He kept thinking about Emily, the previous night and they're meeting later on. He practically skipped downstairs after getting dressed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Anistasia walked past Dathan's house and sat across the street. She wasnt rich and she knew that. She pulled her kneese to her chest and put in her earphones. 'Marry The Night by Lady Gaga' started to play. She started to sing to it.

Emily was finished and it was almost noon. She hurried and ran out to the apple tree. She climbed up to the top and waited for Adam.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Dathan walked outside, ready to leave. He happened to lift his gaze from the ground and noticed Anistastia across the street. He grinned and jogged across the street, taking a seat next to her. "Hey, Anna. I can only talk for a minute since I have work, but hi."

Adam noted the time and left, going to the apple tree to see Emily. He smiled when he saw her in a tree. "Hey Emily. You want to come down? My tree climbing skills are sort of impaired...."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Anastasia looked up at him. "Wh-what are you doing? What if your father..." Her voice faltered. She didnt want Dathan to be in trouble anymore.

Emily smiled and shook her head. "Not really actually! I like it up here." She winked at him and started to climb higher.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:43 pm

(*has mini-freak out* OMG I love your picture. <3)

Dathan smiled slightly and leaned over, giving her a peck on the cheek. "He won't, he's out playing golf with his buddies."

Adam sighed and started to climb up the tree, hoping he wouldn't fall. "You're impossible, Emily," he said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Alice did you reply to Fey?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:18 pm

uuuhhhh *shakes head*
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Reply now. *smiles*
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Repost??
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Karma =) wrote:Fay smiled at him still keeping her wall up. "So tell me a little about yourself?" She was curious as to who this mystery guy was.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Jarrod chuckled. "I cant really tell you anything right now. You must forgive me but my sisters want to leave. Meet me by the general store tomoro at noon." He kissed her cheek and walked away with a tight smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Team Sherlock wrote:(*has mini-freak out* OMG I love your picture. <3)

Dathan smiled slightly and leaned over, giving her a peck on the cheek. "He won't, he's out playing golf with his buddies."

Adam sighed and started to climb up the tree, hoping he wouldn't fall. "You're impossible, Emily," he said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Fey frowned she didn't want hin to leave so soon. She left the party with her spirits down but she was determined to see him again. The only problem was she didn't know what he looked like or who he was. He definatly didn't know anything about her. Fey sighed should she risk going and him turning her in.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:18 pm

( *smiles and watches Erichas mind freak out* bahahahahaha thanks ^__^)

Anastasia smiled but still felt weird. "What about your sisters? Brothers? anyone who hates my family?" She didnt want him to be in trouble.

Emily smiled and strated to swing on a branch. "Im not impossible! I am just that fun!" She smiled and started to swing again.

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:28 pm

(XD You're welcome. ^_________^)

Dathan smiled and sat next to her for a moment. "None of them are home or care. They all have lives that more important then spying on me. Alls good for now, Anna."

Adam shook his head and sat on a tree branch close to her, watching her with a slight worrry in his eyes. "Please be careful, I don't want you to fall and crack you skull."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:43 pm

( x3)

Anastasia smiled and looked up at him. "Well then can I come in?" she asked. She didnt want to seem to formal but she wanted to see how the rich people live.

Emily laughed and looked up at him. "Dont worry about me. I do this all the time." She sat down next to him. "You have never climbed a tree?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Dathan smiled and nodded as he stood. He offered her a hand to help her up. "Yes, you can come in, Anna," he said.

Adam sighed, relieved when she stopped. "When I was eight, but I fell and broke my arm which marked the last tree I climbed except for this one."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Fey couldn't wait to see him again. She paced around her room. She already pick out what she was going to wear a nice blue dress with ballet slippers. Finally she decided that she wa at least going to see what he looks like. She left and went to the general store.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Anastasia took his hand and smiled. "Im excited.. and scared. Is that normal?" She asked with a smalll smile.

Emily looked at him and took his arm. She kissed it and smiled. "All better." She laughed and shook her head. He was making her crazy!

Jarrod walked to the store wearing some slacks and a black button down shirt. He walked in and waited. He bought some soda and started to drink.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Fey walked in trying to look around without looking like a stalker. It didn't help that she didn't see his face because of the mask. Ugh was she ever going to find. What if he didn't come wow she would feel like a complete idiot.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Jarrod looked up at saw her. His face droped slightly. She was a girl who his parents hated. Their famiiles... hated each other. He walked up. "Hello miss. Fey I am Jarrod. I told you to meet me here."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum