the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Story

+4
ShaneColton
daughteroflight
Avery
Team Sherlock
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Love Story - Page 4 Empty Re: Love Story

Post by ShaneColton Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:26 pm

*did not know this had started* *does not know where to jump in*
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Team Sherlock wrote:Dathan watched her, hoping she would give them a chance. He remembered when he was little, having a small crush on her, but he had always thought she hated his guts. He kissed her again, this kiss deeper than the last. "Good."

Adam nodded. Alright, but if I'm not as spectacular as you hope don't runaway. I don't want to see you leave," he said softly as he reached for his mask. He removed it and watched her, awaiting her reaction.

*looks at Shanie* I have Jarrod who is at the party already ^_^ If you want to through a girl at him if you wanna!

Anisitasia kissed him back and held onto him for dear life. She nodded to what he said. Her mind was racing with a million thoughts. She pulled back and looked at him. "What if your father.... finds out..."

Emily sat there in shock. "Your... Adam...." She whispered. She pulled off her green mask. "I am Emily.... you use to make fun of me..." She whispered looking down. They hated eachother. She rembered how last week he sat there and joked about her with his brothers. "Why did you do that?"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Shane, I have Amelia who's already at the party if you want to throw a guy at her. ^_^

Dathan smiled beneath the kiss, holding her close. When she asked, he shifted weight from foot to foot slightly. He knew that his dad would disown him and he would lose his job in the family company if his dad found out. But he didn't want to worry her. Instead, he just shrugged.

Adam bit his lower lip as he watched Emily, truly feeling like a jerk. He looked down and then looked back up at her, guilt obvious in his eyes. In a way, he had always liked her, but felt it would be weird to voice that. He shrugged after a moment, looking back down. His cheeks were a bright red.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:41 pm

(AAWWW *huggles Dathan then Adam but then.... *slaps them both* YOU IDIOTS!!!)

Anistasia looked at him knowing he was lieing. She pulled away from him and said "Okay..." She turned to leave. She didnt want to be around him if he was going to lie to her. "No need to lie..."

Emily sat in silence. Her mind was fuzzy and she felt faint. She looked for Anistasia but couldnt find her and she let out a tiny sigh. She looked down at her hands and moved alittle away from Adam. He was such a jerk to her and now she might actually like the jerk. She sighed frustrated. What was she going to do?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Where do I jump in??
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:52 pm

I have a guy if you want 2 throw a girl at him
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:02 am

I have a girl but how do I get them to meet I don't even know what is going on
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:46 am

X_xFallen Angelx_X wrote:(AAWWW *huggles Dathan then Adam but then.... *slaps them both* YOU IDIOTS!!!)

Anistasia looked at him knowing he was lieing. She pulled away from him and said "Okay..." She turned to leave. She didnt want to be around him if he was going to lie to her. "No need to lie..."

Emily sat in silence. Her mind was fuzzy and she felt faint. She looked for Anistasia but couldnt find her and she let out a tiny sigh. She looked down at her hands and moved alittle away from Adam. He was such a jerk to her and now she might actually like the jerk. She sighed frustrated. What was she going to do?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:57 am

Dathan sighed and followed her. "Anistasia..." He took in a deep breath before speaking. "I just don't want you to worry, but if you must know, my father will disown me and fire me from his company."

Adam looked down and kept his eyes locked on the bench. He looked up though his lashes and noticed her look. Ah shit, why do I think I screwed up any chance I had of being with her? he thought.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:04 am

Anistasia looked at him and nodded. "Is that a price you want to pay to be with me?" She asked. Her heart was pounding so much. Her mind was dizzy and spinning because she couldnt breath.

Emily sighed and looked at him. "Dont worry I wont tell you dirty little secret.." She whispered standing up. She wanted to be with him but... she didnt want him to hate her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:07 am

Dathan couldn't speak, he just nodded. he took a step forward and found his voice. "How would your parents react if they found out about us?" he asked softly.

Adam leaned back and closed his eyes, realized that he was officialy a jerk. He sighed and ran after her, spun her around and kissed her deeply. he tried telling her with that kiss why he had acted the way he had.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:12 am

Anistasia looked at him. "I.. They would rather me be with a rat then you. Because your family has... made fun of mine. They would disown me and make sure that I lived on the streets forever."

Emily was shocked from the kiss. She just stood there but the entire kiss made her heart pound. She wrapped her arms around his neck and she deepend it finally.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:17 am

Dathan frowned, hating the idea of her getting disowned. "Are you sure you would want to take those chances on me?" His eyes held a slight sadness as he watched her and he knew that he would understand if she rather not.

Adam smiled beneath the kiss once she deepened it and his arms slid around her waist, her tiny waist. He felt like a billion dollars when he was with her and he had to admit he liked the feeling.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:21 am

Anistaisa laughed and nodded. "Yes... I would.." SHe whispered. She looked at him and giggled. "You have more weighing on you." She laiughed. Her arms drapped around his neck and she kissed his cheek.

Emily laughed under the kiss. Her breath became raggered and she pulled back. "Hi..." She giggled and her lips returned to his. She felt amazing in his arms. She liked how his arms wrapped around her tiny waist and she pulled closer to him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:34 am

Dathan smiled and wrapped his arms around her, happy to have her in his arms. "You sure? maybe, but even so..." He raised a hand and started to stroke her cheek. "I understand if you don't want to take these risks, Anna," he murmured.

Adam grinned when she pulled back. "Hey..." He was surprised when their lips met again, but he kissed her back and deepened the kiss. He was thrilled and he loved the way he felt like he could protect her from the world when she was in his arms...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:46 am

Anaistasia giggled to his nickname. "I like that... Anna..." She whispered. "I really do... and yes.. I am taking the risks... because I am Juliet and you are my Romeo." She whispered.

Emily held him closer. "I love this.." She whispered. She held onto him for dear life. "I... really do..:"

Last edited by X_xFallen Angelx_X on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:18 pm

(okay that was your guy I had her drag Alice)
Fay: I walk into the ball room with a mask firmly on my face. No one can know I am here I think to myself. If her parents ever found out she was here they would kill her or even better banish her as a daughter. I sigh, No use in worrying about what could happen I should just have fun. Walking to floor I look around for somneone to dance with. I see a guy standing alone and walk up to him. I pull him towards the dance floor "Come dance with me."

Alec: I came into the ball room late as always but hey he wasn't even invited to come in the first place. The party was already in full swing and everyone was dancing or talking excitedly to one another. Glancing around the room and I decided I would just sit for the moment.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:09 am

(hahaha ok :3 )

Jarrod looked at the girl with a stricking laugh. He nodded and took her to the dance floor. His eyes were filled with amuzment. "Why ask me when I would have asked you..." He chuckled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:34 am

Anaistasia giggled to his nickname. "I like that... Anna..." She whispered. "I really do... and yes.. I am taking the risks... because I am Juliet and you are my Romeo." She whispered.

Emily held him closer. "I love this.." She whispered. She held onto him for dear life. "I... really do..:"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Fay smiles, "You took to long." They both go to the dance floor with the music playing soft and sweet. For once she let a guy lead her around the dance floor.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Jarrod chuckled and they kept dancing. "Well I am sorry for keeping you waiting miss.. What is your first name love?" He asked with a wink. He studied her as confusion and interest hit him
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Fay smiled secretivly,"Wouldn't you like to know." She had no plans of telling him her name because if she did then he would figure out which family she was from and that was just something she couldn't let happen. They danced around the floor almost gliding. "Your are quiet the good dancer Sir."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Jarrod chuckled and smriked at her. "I know I am." He felt elabort and he twirled her around. His face was covered by just a plain black mask and he wanted to know the girl's idenity but thought better to not say anything about it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Fay smiled, she hadn't had a partner this good since she took lesson from some guy her mother set her up with. She sighed and leaned her head against the guy. She was curious about who is the person she is dancing with but then she would feel like she should tell him her name and that was just something sh didn't want to do. Fay reached up to touch her red and black mask to make sure it was still in place. "Do tell sir where you learned to dance so well."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:02 pm

X_xFallen Angelx_X wrote:Anaistasia giggled to his nickname. "I like that... Anna..." She whispered. "I really do... and yes.. I am taking the risks... because I am Juliet and you are my Romeo." She whispered.

A smile spread across Dathan's lips. "Good because I'm calling you Anna from now on," he said with a small grin. He stroked her cheek, his heart racing in his chest. He was thrilled that she was taking chances for him, thrilled that she wanted to be with him.

Adam smiled and rested his forehead against hers. "I do too. And now do you see why I was being a jerk about you? It was because I like you. It's how we guys tend to be sometimes."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next