the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Story

+4
ShaneColton
daughteroflight
Avery
Team Sherlock
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Love Story - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Story

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Dathan moved and taped the one girl (Anistasia) on the shoulder. "Would you like to dance with me?" He asked, hoping for a yes. He found the girl beautiful and would be thrilled if she danced with him. His eyes held a spark of hope.

Adam watched the girl (Emily) with the green mask. He was having a mental argument with himself over whether or not he should talk to her or ask her to dance. He had to wonder if he would even want to dance with him if he asked...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:02 am

Anistasia turned and smiled at him. She nodded her black hair flowing down her back. She took his hand and she felt alittle spark.

Emily leaned back and watched her sister go. She sighedand looked for Jarrod. Jarrod was with some friends who were looking around for any girls to hit on. Emily felt a sickening reality. She would bever find someone.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:12 am

Dathan smiled and led her to the dance area. He started dancing... Horribly, yes, but he was confident he would at least get a laugh from the girl. "So, Miss Mysterious Stranger, tell me about you."

Adam finally put the internal fight at rest and walked over to the girl, deciding it was now or never. "Uh, h-hi," he stuttered when he was near her. He mentally kicked himself.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:15 am

Anistasia smiled and shrugged. "Not much to tell." She said with a smilght smile playing on her lips. "Why is it that a man such as your self goes for a girl like me?"

Emily looked at the boy and smiled softly. "Hi..." She whispered. She giggled alitte bit and looked at him. "Are you okay?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Dathan raised an eyebrow beneath his mask. He could just barely hear her over the music. "I'm sure there's stuff to tell. What do you mean? You're beautiful and you don't seem to be as uppity a lot of these girls," he yelled over the noises. He sighed. "Can we maybe go someplace quieter?"

"H-hey. I-I'm fine." He continued to beat himself up mentally, starting to think that it was a bad idea that he had come over there. He took in a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. "w-would you like to dance m-maybe?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Anistia nodded and looked at him. They went out to the courtyard and finally she could breathe again. Her head was pounding but she didnt know why. Her hair rushed her shoulder and her shoulder straps fell to her upper arm.

Emily nodded blushing a deep scarlet. "Y-yes..." She took his hand and lead him to the dance floor. Who is this boy? She wondered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Dathan watched her, wondering what she was like and who she was. She seemed so different than most of the girls he knew. "You are so different... Please give me some insight about you, Miss Mysterious Stranger," he said softly.

Adam was slightly surprised about her agreeing to dance with him. "S-so, tell me s-something about you," he said as he started to dance.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Anistsia looked up at him. "Well my name is Anaistia... I have a sister and a brother.... What else do you want to know?"

Emily smiled shyly. She felt slightly awkward and looked at him. "My name is Emily." she said looking into his deep eyes. She felt alittle dizzy around him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Dathan smiled at Anistasia. "That's cool that you have a sister and brother. I would like to know something that tells me a bit of what you're like. I can already tell you aren't completely snobby like most of the girls inside."

Adam was still trying to feel less shy and awkward around Emily. "T-that's a pretty n-name," he said softly. "I'm Adam." he offered a small smile, happy he didn't stutter when he said his name.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Anastasia smiled and nodded. "Yes I am not." she laughed and looked up at him. "I love to just not be in a dress." she said laughing.

Emily blushed a soft bit. "Thank you..." she whispered.They danced and danced. Soon her entire body felt relaxed and she felt better.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Dathan chuckled at her last comment. "I love to just not be in a tux." He chuckled again and after he stopped laughing he took her hand. "Do you trust me enough to show you a beautiful area?" he asked softly, his eyes bright.

Adam smiled, finally feeling relaxed and comfortable around Emily. After a while, his head started to hurt from the loudness of the music. "Could we maybe go outside? It's decently loud in here," he said quietly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Anaistsia laughed and nodded. "I do trust you." She said laughing. Her mind was racing to diffrent conclusioned.
Emily nodded with a smile. She felt alittle tired from most things. "Yes that workks." She said flushing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Dathan smiled and started to lead her around the Mansion and to a small garden. "I'm happy you trust me," he said softly. He turned and moved back a little, dropping her hand. he didn't know why, but he wanted to remove his mask and show his identity. "If I remove my mask would you remove yours?"

Adam took her hand and led her outside, finding a bench. he sat down, tugging her down next to him gently. He watched her quietly for a minute. "What are you like anyway?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Anaistsia laughed softly and nodded to him. "Look I will as long as if you do I will." She said nodding. She felt alittle nervus because she didnt want to move her mask but then she didnt care.

Emily sat down next to him. She shrugged to his question and she felt shy. Her entire face turned a deep scarlet.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Dathan nodded. "Alright, it's a deal. But no changing your mind after I take mine off," he said softly. He slowly took off his mask, revealing his features. it would be easy for anyone to tell that he was Dathan Grodov. He watched her, wondering what she would do.

Adam watched her and tilted his head, wondering why she had went silent. He noticed her blush and wondered why she was blushing. "Why are you blushing, Emily?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Anaistia took a step back. "Your....Your.... Dathan.... I..." She kept her mask on. "I have to go." She turned around and ran away from him. Her entire body shook from her and she left.

Emily blushed more. She didnt ansswer him right away. "I dont know..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Dathan swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat and ran after her. He didn't know why, but he couldn't lose her. He had never met anyone that affected him this way before. He finally caught up with her and grabbed her arm. "Anistasia, please don't run off," he whispered.

Adam smiled and chuckled softly. He watched her and realized that even though the only thing he knew about her was her name, he liked her. "I see. You're cute when you blush," he muttered, his own cheeks growing red beneath his mask. "What do you like doing when you're home?" He asked, hoping to get a conversation going between them.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Anistasia turned and almost slapped him. "Leave me alone!" She yelled. She hated the snobs and she couldnt believe he was one of them. "Dathan please..." She whispered.

Emily looked up at him alittle bit of shock hit her. "You... are not studdereing." She said with a smile. Then she relized that he asked a question. "Mostly hang out with my sister.... we ride on horses and just hang out mostly." She shrugged.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Dathan watched her, knowing that he had absolutely no chance with her. Even so, he wanted an answer of why she seemed to be running. He kept his hold on her arm when he spoke. "At least tell me why your running like I have the plague or something. Please..."

Adam's cheeks grew even more red beneath his mask. "Uh, I guess I've grown comfortable around you," he mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck. It was true, he felt completely at ease around her now. "I'm guessing you and your sister are close?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Anistasia took of her mask. "This is why!" Her face clearyshowed her features and she looked at him. "This is why we cant..." Her voice trailed off.

Emily nodded to both. "Yes we are very close. Do you have any brothers or sisters?" She asked curiously.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Dathan realized exactly ho Anistasia was, but he didn't care. All he knew was that he enjoyed being around her more than anyone else and that was enough for him. He cupped her face and kissed her gently on the lips, pulling back after a moment. "I don't care if you're a Ferme, all I know is that I care about you..."

"Must be nice to be so close. I do, I have a little sister who's a pain. She was the one who dragged me here," Adam stated. He watched Emily and had to wonder who she was. He knew that he was being risky, but he didn't care. "Masks off on three?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Anistasia tried to pull away from him but when he kissed her. Her entire body had shut down. Everything in her went cold and she looked at him. Soon the warmth of his breath begun to warm her. "But..."

Emily looked at him with wide eyes. "N-no.... I cant.... I am not aloud to..." She whispered. Her own mind ccouldnt even think right.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Dathan watched her for a moment, butterflies dancing in his stomach. His hands stayed on her face and at first he couldn't talk. He took a minute and then found his voice. "If you look me in the eye and say you don't care, that you dislike me then I'll leave you alone. But if you care about me, give us a chance. We would just be like Romeo and Juliet."

Adam frowned slightly and tilted his head to the side. "But I won't tell if you're some party crasher or something. If it makes you feel better I would take my mask off first. The only thing is that if you would want to leave i would want to know why..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:20 pm

(BLAH DATHAN! THAT WAS TOO CUTE!! ^^)

Anistasia looked at him and couldnt say she didnt care for him. Ever since she was little she had always secretly had a crush on Dathan. They grew up hating eachother but.. tonight. It was their night. "I like that idea..." She whispered.

Emily nodded and looked at him. "Please... take it off first." She said with a small smile. Her heart was pounding inside her chest. She didnt want to screw this up.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Dathan watched her, hoping she would give them a chance. He remembered when he was little, having a small crush on her, but he had always thought she hated his guts. He kissed her again, this kiss deeper than the last. "Good."

Adam nodded. Alright, but if I'm not as spectacular as you hope don't runaway. I don't want to see you leave," he said softly as he reached for his mask. He removed it and watched her, awaiting her reaction.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next