the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Story

+4
ShaneColton
daughteroflight
Avery
Team Sherlock
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Love Story - Page 5 Empty Re: Love Story

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Anastasia smiled softly to him. "Good..." She whispered. Her heart danced happily inside her chest. She wanted tobe his forever and ever but her parents kept creeping into her mind.

Emily smiled and nodded. "I do now." She whispered. Her heart was dancing and her lips tingled for the surprized kiss she got from him. She stole a kiss form his lips and held onto him,
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Dathan chuckled softly and kissed her forehead. He happened to glance at his watch and swore under his breath. He leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the lips, then pulling back and putting his mask back on. "I have to make some stupid speech, I'm sorry, Anna," he said softly, staring at her with sad eyes.

Adam smiled and kissed her again. He liked kissing her and liked being around her. After a moment he pulled back and looked down at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Anastaise winked at him and put on her mask. "I will be watching." She whispered in his ear before disappearing into the grand hall. She went to find Emily but found her sister with Adam. Anaistasia chuckled and looked at Emily who saw Anastasia. "Dont tell mum or dad please..." Emily whispered. "Dont worr... I have my own little secrets." She told Emily who laughed and shrugged. "I wont tell..." Emily kissed Adam and went to watch Dathan's speech. They were in the back and Anastaisa was antsy.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:07 am

Dathan walked back inside and toward his dad. He was nervous and really didn't want to be giving a speech, but knew he had no choice. he swallowed the lump of fear in his throat when his dad introduced him and walked up onto the stage. He gave a quick speech and was thankful when he could walk away. He wanted to go see Anna, but was pulled into a hug by his mom.

Adam sighed as he watched Emily walk away, a goofy grin on his face. He put his mask back on and walked back inside, standing in the back. He quickly glanced around and saw his sister in the middle of the crowd.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:14 am

Anaistasia saw Dathan and felt her entire body get hot.She laughed sligthly at his speech but heldit in mostly. She saw him walk off and she went to find him but she saw him getting hugged by his mother. She sighed adn moved outside feeling slightly alone.

Emily sighed and felt alone. She wanted to see Adam but she saw him alone. She walked out to the front and took in a deep breath. Her entire body relaxed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:45 am

Dathan hugged his mother and endured other people talking to him. The second he got a chance to, he slipped outside to find Anna, his Anna. The minute he saw her he smiled, removed his mask and walked over to her. He slid his arms around her waist and brushed his lips against her neck. "Hey, Anna."

Adam sighed and went outside to Emily. He rested a hand on her back and smiled as he turned her around. "Hey," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Aww you guys couples are so cute. >.< ^_^
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:48 pm

(heh heh thanks Karma :3 AND I WILL REPLY KARMA RIGHT NOW!!!)

Anaistatis closed her eyes and felt herself shiver. "Hey..." Was all she could whisper. She loved this feeling and never wanted it to end.

Emily turned around and smiled at Adam. "Dathan gave a good speech dont you think?" She asked giggling slightly. "Well at least I did."

Jarrod chuckled and shrugged. "I never could dance until tonight. When I dance with a beautiful girl it short of comes out of me."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Fay laughed, "That is the worst lie I have ever heard but.." She bends down and gives him a kiss on his cheek. "Was very sweet." Fay knew she was starting to like this guy. Oh no I can't go through all that again. She put up walls around her heart just to make sure he couldn't get in.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Jarrod chuckled and shrugged. "Fine then dont believe me." He smiled widened when she kissed his cheek. He was starting to fancy this girl.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Fay smiled at him still keeping her wall up. "So tell me a little about yourself?" She was curious as to who this mystery guy was.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:02 pm

X_xFallen Angelx_X wrote:Anaistatis closed her eyes and felt herself shiver. "Hey..." Was all she could whisper. She loved this feeling and never wanted it to end.

Emily turned around and smiled at Adam. "Dathan gave a good speech dont you think?" She asked giggling slightly. "Well at least I did."

Dathan smiled and brushed another kiss against her neck. "Hey," he murmured back. He rested his chin on her shoulder and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her in his arms. "So what did you think of the speech?"

Adam smiled and shrugged. "I guess it was okay, but I wasn't paying much attention to it honestly." He brushed his lips against the tip of her nose and looked into her eyes. He couldn't believe the way he felt whenever he was around her...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:12 am

I know I said I was gonna join a bit earlier, but I guess I never got around to it... Do you have any room left to join?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Yeah there's still room. I have a free girl and Karma has a free guy I believe.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Okay... Which last names are underused...?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Grodov is the least used.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:28 pm

(ERICHA!! I LOVE CHUR PICTURE!!! I LOVE GGIIIRRR XP!!!)

Anastasia smiled a small smile. "It was interesting... you sounded very.. whats the word... offical." She said. "I think your father is proud of you." She whispereed.

Emily blushed a deep scarlet. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she felt nervus (sp?) around him. She wanted to throw her arms around him and let him hold her but her shy side was comming out so she kept her hands by her side.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:41 pm

(ALICE!!!!!!!! *tacklehug* Gir is epic. ^_^)

Dathan smiled at her words and opened his eyes. "Well that's good that I sounded official I guess. And I highly doubt my dad is proud of me," he said, whispering the last part quietly. He wanted his dad to be proud, but he knew his dad didn't feel like that about him. He pushed back his thoughts, just wanting to think of Anistasia.

Adam lifted a hand and stroked her cheek, a small smile on his lips. He honestly didn't understand how he could feel the way he did about Emily when he barely knew her. "Emil, darling, please tell me about you so I can honestly say I know quite a bit about you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:56 pm

( *ish tackled* HAHAHA IM BACK!! XP OH IM GOING TO PM YOU OTAY???)

Anastasia smiled sweetly and pulled herself closer to him. "I think you dad is proud. He was shinning after you gave the speech. Why do you think not?" She whispered to him.

Emily smiled and shrugged looking down at her folded hands. "What do you want to know?" She asked. "Besides the fact that our familys hate each other." She giggled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 pm

(Finally. Otay.)

Dathan shrugged and buried his face in her shoulder, taking in her scent. "I say that because if he was proud it would be the first time. Normally I try hard to impress him and to make him proud, but it's rare that he is proud of his son that's a goof up," he said softly.

"Anything and everything, Emily. I want to know you well." Adam chuckled softly. "Well I know our families hate each other, I think they've done that before we were even born."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:15 pm

(XP I KNOW RIGHT!!!)

Anastasia closed her eyes. "Anything is better then nothing. And I do not think you were that bad up there. He seemed to be proud. He could be off though.... it depends." She whispered keeping her eyes closed.

Emily laughed softly and smiled softly. "Well nothing is that interesting about me. My sister is the beauty in our family and well everyone likes her I guess." She whispered looking at him sadly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:38 pm

"I guess you're right Anna," Dathan said softly as he lifted his head from her shoulder. He moved a hand to cup her cheek and leaned forward, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. "So, am i going to see you after tonight, my Juliette?"

Adam watched her and shook his head. "Nope, you're the beautiful one," he said softly, brushing his lips against her forehead. "And of course you're interesting."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Anastaisa nodded without any hesitation. "Of course..." She whispered. Her lips tingled and soon her lips found his. Her arms wrapped around his neck and held him close to her.

Emily smiled softly. "Thank you. I love my sister though. We are a perfect pair. She hates the spotlight and tries to give it too me. She is a fantastic writer and she draws. I draw as well but not as good."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Dathan kissed her more deeply, his heart going crazy in his chest. He was ecstatic that he would continue to get to see his 'Juliette'. After a moment he pulled back, breathless. He stroked her cheek, a smile on his lips.

Adam listened, his smile widening. "You're welcome. I'm sure you draw magnificently," he said softly. "Please do tell me more. Like what do you like to do normally and stuff."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Anastasia smiled but then she heard her brother call her name. "I must go.." She whispered. She kissed his cheek. "Until next time... Romeo." She giggled and walked off.

Emily shrugged. "I draw mostly and my mother makes me dance so that I can out ddance any girl..." She heard Anastasia call her name and anastasia came. "Let us go. Good night Adam. She will meet you by the apple tree tomoro at noon." She gigled and Emily kissed his cheek and left.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next