the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Story

+4
ShaneColton
daughteroflight
Avery
Team Sherlock
8 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Love Story - Page 7 Empty Re: Love Story

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Dathan chuckled and opened the door for her, motioning for her to go first. "Yeah, it is, Anna," he said with a small grin.

Adam chuckled softly as Emily kissed his arm. Thank you dear," he said when he stopped laughing.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Anastasia walked in and felt small. The house was huge or mansion was huge. her eyes went big. "I forgot you were rich..." She muttered.

Emily looked at him and smiled. "So tell me about you. You know about me and I dont know anything about you." She pulled down a apple from the tree and bit into it. Its sweet juice trickled down her chin.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Fey looked over to who spoke to her. She cringed her worst fear had came true he was someone her parents hated. "I believe you have the wrong person jarrod. I was just in here to get ..." She looked around and noticed his drink. "A soda." She finished. She hoiped he would believe that lie.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Dathan chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck as he walked inside. "Yeah, I kind of am," he said softly. "So, would you like me to give you a tour my dear?"

Adam smiled. "Okay, I have an annoying sister, I like drawing, I like painting, and I like reading. I don't love social things like parties. Um um um, I love animals, but I'm afraid of dogs and loud noises," he said, reaching over and wiping the juice away with his thumb.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Anastasia laughed and nodded. "Yeah sure..." She felt alittle shy now. She felt like maybe Dathan could get a pretty rich girl and make his parents happy. She tried to shake the thought but it didnt help.

Emily smiled and took another bite of apple. "Thats.... interesting. I always thought you were a jerk and one of the bad guys." She said with a shrug. She was showing him a side of her that she never showed anyone besides Anastasia.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Karma =) wrote:Fey looked over to who spoke to her. She cringed her worst fear had came true he was someone her parents hated. "I believe you have the wrong person jarrod. I was just in here to get ..." She looked around and noticed his drink. "A soda." She finished. She hoiped he would believe that lie.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Jarrod looked at her and rolled his eyes. "Dont you even play that with me Fey. You know its me." He said with a smirk. "Tell me that you dont like me and I will leave."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Fey bit her lip in thought she had two options lie to him and walk away or confess. She is horrible liar so she went with the latter of the two. "I do like but our familys... it just isn't possible." She wanted to just leav it at that but she couldn't walk away until he agreed.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Jarrod leaned against the counter and smirked. "I dont think that is a good reason." He said with a deep chuckle. "I think we might make it work. What do you think?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Fey smiled, "What makes you think I like you that much?" She was only teasing him. She liked that he wanted to go against their familys but she was still afraid of what might happen if they found out.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Jarred rolled his eyes and stepped closer. "You wouldnt be here if you didnt." He said. His breath tingled on her neck before he turnedto leave.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Fey's heart beat faster when he stepped closer. She felt herself get weak in the knees a little. Igh why did he affect her that way. She saw him go to leave and her heart dropped. She grabbed his arm not wanting him to leave. "Well since you know me so well what am I thinking about right now?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Jarrod turned and they were close enough where when he talked his lips brushhed hers. "Your thinking that you might actually have feelings for me. You hate those said feelings but you want this to work." He whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Fey could barly focus on anything but the feel of his lips close to hers. She wanted to kiss him but was afraid of being rjected or worse find out she is a bad kisser. She made herself focus on what he was saying. She knew what he was saying was right but that wasn't what she was thinking about. She brought in a shaky breath, "That may be true but that isn't what I'm thinking about."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Jarrod looked at her in her eyes. "You want me to kiss you." He said with a sly smile. He pulled back slighty and took her hand and brushed a kiss on it. "Meet me tonight by the governers house alright?" He asked with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Fey smiled, "I think we have a winner." She tried to cover up how nervous she really was. It was weird having someone know what you are thinking. She didn't like when he backed away, she liked him being near her. She blushed when he kissed her hand. "Alright when?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Jarrod thought about it. "Tonight at midnight. until then my lady." He said with a smirk. He kissed her hand and took in a deep breath of her scent and left.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Fey laughed what were they back in the middle ages. She watched him leave sadly. She left after him and went back home to change. She wanted to look good. She took her time fixing her hair and putting on make up but still she had time to kill. She sighed pacing. Why did she have to wait so long?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Jarrod went to work in his fathers stables. He helped water and feed the horses and he sighed. He changed into a pair of black dress pants a dark colored coloared shirt. he went to talk to his sisters.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Fey decided she should pass the time by wandering her home. She saw her father in the study. She went over to him. He put down the book he was reading and looked at her. "Yes darling?" She wanted to ask him what he thought about if she dated someone from another family but she knew what he would say. "Dad would you ever disown me?" He looked at her strangly. "No, why do you ask?"
"Oh no reason."
He gave her a stern look, "You didn't go to that party did you?"
Fey shook her head, "No I didn't." Her father nodded content again. She left him still having time to kill.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Jarrod finished talking and looked at the clock. He had a hour to wait. He went into his room and truend on the t.v. Nothing was on and he sighed. He desidded to sleep for a hour or so.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Fay looked at the clock and finally it was time for her to leave so she could make it to the place on time. She snuck out the house and took her car. She drove all the way to her destination. She made it there at 10:57. She was three minutes early and she didn't see him. She sighed, wondering if she made a right choice in coming.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7