the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RENT

5 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

RENT       - Page 5 Empty Re: RENT

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Stevie wrote:Aid- "Mick's probably going to get high tonight. She won't be home until like five in the morning. So yeah, tonight's good. Come over around seven? We can order something to eat?"

Breana- "Aight, bye Mick, I gotta go feed Clarrissa."

((Il post more later))

Alice nodded and smiled. "I would like that... alot." she said lookimg at him she wanted someone to hang out with her tonight. If she was alone she would have gotten drunk or high by herself.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Aidyn- "I'll see you tonight then. It's a undate." I said with a wink. I really could use the company. For the most part I spent my nights home alone praying Mick would come home safe. I leaned foward and grabbed Alice in a light hug. "Bye." I said before turning towards the elevator. "Wait... Do you want my number?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Alice's face turned a slight red. "Aw thank you... and yeah actually I do." She said. Her head felt dizzy and she felt like she needed something to sustain her. She looked at him with a curious expression and waited for his answer.

Last edited by X_xFallen Angelx_X on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:41 am

"That's..." Joe stares at the cieling and counts on his fingers, despite the fact that all of the actual maths he is doing is nothing to do with counting at all. "About two pounds-ish. I think. Yeah, that sounds good."
He reaches into his pocket and stares blankly at the change he finds.
"Why the hell are all the notes the same size?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:39 am

Jenny sighed as she watched him and shook her head with a small smile. "I'll catch it this time, alright? Next time, you can get it." She looked to the cashier and ordered for the both of them, handing him a small amount from the tips that she had made earlier that day without hesitation. When the tray came, she swooped it up out of habit and looked for a seat. "Where do you want to sit?" she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:15 am

Aidyn- "Alright. 972-287-1453. I'll see you lat-" Mick walked out of the door from the stairs and bellowed a "Hello."

Mick- I flashed a smile at Alice and then quickly turned to Aidyn. "I'm going out tonight. I'll be in the bathroom getting ready! So yeah. I'm leaving soon and I won't be home for a while. Sorry if I don't text you to let you know I'm okay. You know I'm always okay. See you lates."

Aidyn- And then she disappeared back into the stairwell. "See you later Alice." I followed Mick up to our room to have the usual talk that she would forget by the time she got where she was going.

Breana- "Alright Clarrissa. Wanna watch some TV?" Clarrissa said "TV" in gibberish. I sat her down with her toys as I began my homework. I didn't know what I was thinking back then. And now, raising a baby on my own.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Alice nodded and hurried to her appartment. She quickly wrote down his number on her hand so she wouldnt forget it. When she opened the door to her appartemnt she couldnt help but laugh. It looked like a college dorm but she liked it. "It works." She sighed and began to go the long cicle of bringing her stuff up.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:01 am

((Alice- I guess just have Alice "call" Aidyn when it's suppose to be around seven o'clock.))
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:21 am

"By the window, please. Is that good with you?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Jenny gave a small nod and found a quiet booth away from everyone else that sat next to one of the large windows. She slide the tray onto the table, then slipped into the booth herself. This was...interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Joe slides in opposite her and sits down, taking up an embarrassing amount of space with his coat and laptop bag. He grins nervously as he tries to think of something to say.
"Interesting weather. Is it usually like this?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Jenny glanced out the window as she set out the gumbo and the spoons. "I'm not sure, I haven't been paying to much attention lately I guess. I've been so busy with my school, work, and personal projects that I don't have time to slow and just enjoy the day." Her voice held a twinge of sadness, but also an edge of eagerness at the mention of her project. She was so close to finishing her first prototype that it was almost unbearable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Stevie wrote:((Alice- I guess just have Alice "call" Aidyn when it's suppose to be around seven o'clock.))

(( *nods* That works! ))

Alice finally finished unpacking but her room looked like a mess. She took a shower, strightened her hair and fixed her make-up. She put on her dark eyeliner that made her icy eyes pop. She picked up her phone and called Aidyn. She felt alittle light-headed but she kept it together.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:39 am

"Personal projects? Are you an author?"
Joe grins, thinking of his own writing.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:24 am

Mick- "Aight bud, I'm outta here." Aidyn replied with the usual, don't-do-anything-bad/unsafe/unmoral talk. I nodded at him, but before I left he looked me straight in the eye.

Aidyn- "And make sure you call me if you're stuck somewhere, if you need a ride- If you need anything. Let me know, okay? She said, 'Okay.' And quickly exited our appartment. A few moments later my phone rang. It was an unfamiliar number, but regardless I answered. "Hey..? Who's calling..?" Then it hit me. It was probably Alice. "Wait... Is this... Alice?"

Breana- "Alright Clarrissa. It's time for bed." I got Clarrissa into bed, and I was bored out of my mind. I wanted to go do something. Maybe the new chick Alice would want to come over. I didn't know her appartment number so I called Aidyn who would most likely know. After about five rings I faced the fact he wasn't picking up. I guess I'd wait a little while and call again. If I didn't have a baby I'd be out partying with Mick tonight. Ugh. I wished more than anything I had a boyfriend. Someone to stay home with me and keep me company. I was getting to a desperate point. I needed anyone.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:18 pm

"Um....no," Jenny said biting her lip. "I'm not a writer." How did she explain without revealing her project? She wasn't sure she was ready for people to see it. "I'm....I'm an inventor of sorts.." She let her voice trail off as she poked at her gumbo with her spoon. She wasn't exactly hungry, mostly because she hardly ever ate more than once a day and that was usually some time in the early morning hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Merh. how should I come back in?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Alex, Martin, and Eric are still back at the coffee shop if you want to talk to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Stevie wrote:Mick- "Aight bud, I'm outta here." Aidyn replied with the usual, don't-do-anything-bad/unsafe/unmoral talk. I nodded at him, but before I left he looked me straight in the eye.

Aidyn- "And make sure you call me if you're stuck somewhere, if you need a ride- If you need anything. Let me know, okay? She said, 'Okay.' And quickly exited our appartment. A few moments later my phone rang. It was an unfamiliar number, but regardless I answered. "Hey..? Who's calling..?" Then it hit me. It was probably Alice. "Wait... Is this... Alice?"

Breana- "Alright Clarrissa. It's time for bed." I got Clarrissa into bed, and I was bored out of my mind. I wanted to go do something. Maybe the new chick Alice would want to come over. I didn't know her appartment number so I called Aidyn who would most likely know. After about five rings I faced the fact he wasn't picking up. I guess I'd wait a little while and call again. If I didn't have a baby I'd be out partying with Mick tonight. Ugh. I wished more than anything I had a boyfriend. Someone to stay home with me and keep me company. I was getting to a desperate point. I needed anyone.

"Yeah it's Alice." Alice said with a small smile. She forgot that he didnt have her number. "Sorry I should havent given you my number." She said closing her eyes. "I will be over in like 5? Is that okay?" She asked looking at her messy appartment.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:54 am

"An inventor?" Joe stares at her for a moment. "That's not something you hear every day. What have you invented so far?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:16 am

Jenny shifted uncomfortably. She normally didn't tell people things like this. She glanced up at him and bit her lip, then back to her gumbo. "A bionic man," she said, clearing her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Joe stares at her for a moment. "In what way?" He asks.
"As in medical cybernetic implants to replace injuries, or something more like Mr Shrike?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:39 pm

"Like a full man made of metal, a cyborg of sorts I guess you could say...but the way he is designed, he will have blood and a heart, like all other living things." Jenny said looking back up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Joe is silent for a very long time. He looks at Jenny and opens and clsoes his mouth, as though he almost spoke. He looks down. He stares out of the window for a moment. He looks at the cieling.
"You know, I can't think of any good answer to that."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Jenny gave a small smile. "I get that a lot," she muttered and quietly began to eat her food, her eyes dropping to the table. She kicked herself inside, knowing that would probably be the ending point of their "friendship" if you could even call it that. Normally, she wouldn't care. She was use to it. But this...was slightly different. He was actually nice...though he would most likely not fit in with Alex, Eric, or even Martin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next