the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

star guardians

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

star guardians - Page 10 Empty Re: star guardians

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:53 am

Jonathon - My power returned to me, but I didn't care. I ran over to Laveda, lying on the floor. "No, no, no," I shouted out cursing as I did. "Not dead, not dead," I repeated.

Isabel - I felt a sudden flow rush into me as my powers returned fully. It felt so good. "You may go in now, sweet girl," the voice that told me to stay out whispered to me. "You didn't want to witness what just happened, I saved you." The voice said calmly. "It wasn't a favor. I expect payment." The voice disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:05 am

Daniel: I sadly watch jonathon I knew lavade was dead for sure she was paler then me right now. Then surprising lavade ghost self appear.

Laveda: i saw jonathon next to my dead body I walk closer to jonathon " you couldn't stop this from happening to me"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Jonathon - "NO! You are not dead! You're not! Get back in your body now!" I screamed as if I could control that she was gone.

Isabel - I walked slowly into the library, hearing Jonathon's screaming. Dead? Laveda? No, it couldn't be. "Told you that you wouldn't want to see," the voice came back.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Laverda: I knew he was hurting by how he screamed at me this cause a tear to escape my eyes " jonathon I can't and I'm sorry so sorry " I told him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Jonathon - "You can't or you won't?" I snapped harshly. How dare she leave me. How dare she!

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Laveda: hearing that tone in jonathon's voice made a lot more tears run down my cheeks " do you really think I want to leave you jonathon? Because if you do then you don't know me at all. Jonathon i care so much for you that I thought I might be falling in love with you even know I never told you about how I feel. Also jonathon you should worry less about Daniel might hurt your sister and focus on yourself as in right now I kind of want die again by the fact you making me feel I don't be with you because I have no power or no way of getting back in my body " I shout at him as I back a lot away from him because I just wanted to run and hide right now
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Jonathon - I flinched, "Laveda," I repeated softly. "How am I gonna survive without you here?" now tears were beginning to be visible in my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Laveda:" I don't know jonathon i don't have a clue about how I'm going to survive without you. But I know you need to survive long enough to stop the darkness from destroy the world because if the darkness destory the world then me dying to get your guys powers back will be for no reason" I said as I went back close to him to try to comfort him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:50 am

Jonathon - I nodded slightly. "I know, Laveda. I know what I have to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 am

Lavade: I nod then lower my head sadly before I quietly said " I wish i can stay longer to make sure you will be alright here but I can't I need to leave very soon" I wish that I could remain here longer with jonathon but I can't had to go to the other side and be dead
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:11 am

Jonathon - "I love you, Laveda," I said, tears not falling from my eyes freely, "I always have."

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Laveda: my tears started falling again I alway wanted to hear that from him and now I really don't want to leave him here " jonathon I will be waiting for the time that we can be together and nothing can kept us apart" I said as I try place my hand on the side of his face as I start to faint away " I love you too jonathon I alway will even if we are worlds apart" was the last thing I said before I was gone
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Jonathon - When she was gone I punched the wall by me as hard as I could, making my fist bleed. It healed instantly, which just made me madder. She died for this! I punched the wall again.

Isabel - I watched my brother, tears falling. "Jon? Jon, calm down," I said soothingly as I took a step closer to him. "Please."

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Daniel:" laveda won't want to hurt yourself over this specially there things do " I told jonathon then I heard a foot steps behind me so I turn around to surprising see madam rose there

Madam rose:" child theres is many ways to bring her back that she didn't know " I said as I stand there watch them
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Jonathon - I snapped my head to face Madam Rose, "Then bring her back!"

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Madam rose:" all my ways to bring her back comes with a price so are you sure you want me to bring her back"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:14 am

Isabel - I stepped in front of my brother, my authority now clear since my power was back, "What is the price?" I asked. My brother would not make reasonable decisions, and I wasn't going to put anyone else in danger. I felt more calm, more sensible, and more powerful now that my powers were back with me. I could be confident again.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:18 am

Madam rose:" either laveda has to give something up or jonathon has to give something up. It only can be jonathon because he is one who love her most and wants her back."
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:49 am

Jonathon - I went to accept when Isabel pushed me back once more.

Isabel - "What does he have to give up?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Madam:" well when I bring back a person they missing a piece of their self which is usually either their emotions, their personality or their voice so what piece laveda is missing jonathon you will have to give up to replace the missing piece unless it is emotions which then you make a deal with me to give them to back but the price of that is totally different "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Isabel - I turned to Jonathon, "It's up to you, brother."

Jonathon - "Bring her back, Madam Rose," I said confidently.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Madam rose: I nod before I slid over to laveda's body then whisper a spell into her ear as I set a hand over her heart and within a few minutes laveda gasp for air as she became alive again. I look into laveda eyes knowing what she is missing I grab laveda's hand to pull her over to jonathon before I put her hand into his hand " she is missing her voice, are you willing to give your voice up to give hers back and have her remain part of the living?" I ask as I gave him one more chance to back out
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:20 am

Jonathon - "I am." I said without a second thought. I could lose my voice for her.

Isabel - I went over to Daniel and buried my head in his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:31 am

Daniel: I warp my arms around her tightly

Madam rose: I grab his throat " the moment I remove my hand you will have no voice and won't get back until day that laveda dies again" I said before I remove my hand taking jonathon's voice before touching laveda throat for a moment then back away from them

Laveda:" jonathon" I cried and went into his arms after madam rose back away from us
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:56 am

Jonathon - I held Laveda tightly to me. It was odd not having a voice but I could deal with it for Laveda.

Isabel - I felt odd, like since something good happened something bad was about to. I didn't look up from Daniel chest as a gust of wind confirmed my feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next