the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

star guardians

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

star guardians - Page 2 Empty Re: star guardians

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Isabel - "But this is funny," I laughed. I looked up with him with a giant smirk on my face.

Jonathon - "I can certainly try," I said stubbornly.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Daniel:" for you it is but for me hell no it's not funny" I said as I look at her

Laveda:" jonathan she is stubborn just like you" I told him just before we came upon the scene of Daniel in a tree and Isabel sitting next to a wolf. Which I can't help but laugh at Daniel.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Jonathon - "Isabel! Get away from that thing!" I hissed.

Isabel - I looked up at my brother and laughed, "You're just like Daniel, afraid of something so cuddly and kind like this poor little wolf."

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Laveda:" Daniel can you get down?" I ask as I went closer to the tree

Daniel:" no because if I can I already be down and also isabel I'm not like him" I said as I point to Jonathan while still holding onto a branch of the tree.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Isabel - "You're right," I laughed at Daniel, "you're hot and he's not."

Jonathon - "Isabel..." I warned.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Laveda:" guys now there no need to argue and Daniel get down now" I said and I gave Daniel a look of he better get down now

Daniel:" fine" I said as I slowly got down from the tree
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Isabel - "Be nice little wolf," I said as I pet the wolf. "By the way, brother, you did such a great job keeping an eye on me."

Jonathon - "Isabel, I swear I will lock you up in a cage and keep you there," I growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:19 am

Daniel: after I got on the ground and that wolf didn't bit me I said " well isabel if he actually does lock you up you don't have to worry I will break you out" as I smirked
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:26 am

Isabel - I blushed lightly and kissed the wolf on its forehead to hide it, "I know you will, Daniel," I said with the blush still evident on my cheeks.

Jonathon - I spun around on Daniel, "I dare you to try."

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:13 am

Daniel:" you know I will do it and you can't stop" I told him as I mean it

Laveda: I know if this continue there be one ugly fight between these two so I got in between them as I told them " enough of this shit now you two. we got bigger things to focus on then you two fighting about nonsense and stupid thing"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:16 am

Isabel - I got up and went to Daniel's side, "Exactly," I said as the wolf trotted loyally beside me. "Like what the hell happened to make up get down here."

Jonathon - I eyed Isabel next to Daniel but kept my opinion to myself for the sake of Laveda. "Fine, but this doesn't mean I don't hate you," I told Daniel.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:26 am

Daniel:" same here jonathan and Isabel that wolf can't follow you around" I said I point to wolf next to her

Laveda:"isabel I believe some thing or some one want us out of way before we talk about this more let's find some place like a town to rest for a bit"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:28 am

Isabel - I pouted up at Daniel, "Why can't I keep my new friend?"

Jonathon - I rolled my eyes and did my best to ignore my sister as she flirted with that good-for-nothing... I stopped myself from finishing that sentence. "That's a good idea Laveda."

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:34 am

Daniel:" it try to bit me Isabel remember I was just in a tree trying not to get bitten by it Isabel"

Laveda:" yup so let's get go before we run into any trouble" I said as I look around at the woods that is around us just before I started walking.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:36 am

Isabel - I walked, making sure the wolf stayed with me, "He'll be nice, I promise," I whined.

Jonathon - "Isabel, stop whining," I yelled over my shoulder at her as I walked.

Isabel - "Stay out of this Jonathon!" I yelled right back. "Please," I begged Daniel. "Please let me keep him."

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:48 am

Daniel;" fine but the first moment it try to bit me it's gone without questions" I told her

Laveda:" jonathon come walk next me " I said as I stopped a bit because I more up head then him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:52 am

Jonathon - I got beside Laveda and gave a smile, "Sorry about this. It's just... she's the only family I have and I don't trust Daniel."

Isabel - I grinned, happy I got my way, "Thanks Daniel!" I gave him a giant hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Laveda:" its okay I understand jonathon about you only want protect your family but Daniel won't hurt her I know he won't " I told him

Daniel: I just hugged her back "now keys kept up laveda before she leave us here alone"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Isabel - "Alright, " I said and skipped slightly ahead of him, "now I got to think of a name for you," I said to the wolf. "What do you think of Rascal?" At this suggestion the wolf snarled a bit. "Sorry. Sorry." I mumbled.

Jonathon - "I can't take your word for it. Daniel just makes me uncomfortable. Isabel would shove a knife through her chest if he told her to," I said irritated.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Laveda;" trust me jonathan he wouldn't hurt your sister if he like hurting people then I most likely won't be walking here right now" I said as I remember from a time when I first met Daniel before met Jonathan and isabel and all of us became a group

Daniel: I just watch Isabel and thought I hope she don't get that wolf a girl name
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Isabel - "Dante? I always thought that was a pretty name, very sophisticated," I looked down at the wolf.

Jonathon - "I suppose that I should trust him..."

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Laveda:" or at least don't give him a hard time Jonathan " I told him before I knew I saw a huge tall tree fall almost on top of everything so I pull jonathon out of the way before it landed on us

Daniel: I saw the tree fall because I know me and Isabel won't make it if we kept trying to cross to get to the others so i pull Isabel and her wolf back out of way and once it feel I realized I can't spot a way to around this tree to get with the others
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Jonathon - "Isabel!" I yelled as I spun around to see that she was stuck on the other side.

Isabel - I gasped, falling to the ground and right into the wolf. "Oh no," I whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:08 pm

laveda:" are you guys okay"i called out to daniel and isabel as i try to figure out what to do get all us back togather
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Isabel - "We're fine," I yelled out. I nuzzled against the wolf to soothe myself, his fur covering me like silk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next