the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

3 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 2 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Stephanie: Zach and I were walking hand in hand through the park, not paying too much attention to anything when I heard splashing, and saw some people in the fountain. Being the curious person I am, I went over to see what they were doing, but I wouldn't be brave enough to jump into the water myself. Next to me, Zachery watched as well with a smirk on his face. Oh no...I hope he wasn't planning on doing anything.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 2 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Annaleah: She looked away from Cricket just in time to see a gigantic splash from the center water fountain. "Oh goodness," she said, let go of Cricket and scurried to the poor people who sat soaked in the water. "Are you alright?" They looked dazed.

Cricket followed at a walk, then a jog, until he reached the edge of the fountain. Once the spray subsided and he could see clearly, he burst out laughing. "Sorry, sorry," he chuckled, "This is just...brilliant. Oi my my." Annaleah shot him a look, and he cleared his throat. "Ah, a'right. All o' you a'right?" He held out his hand to pull someone up.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Issabella- "Yeah, we're fine," I say giving the girl a smile. :Just a little klutzy.

Laila- I give the boy a huge smile and take his hand. Then, I use all of my strenght to pull him in to. Serves him right for laughing.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Bianca: I hurried back to where Jake was standing and pulled him back towards the fountain.
His face paled as we got closer and he realized what I was planning. "No, Bee, NO!" he cried as I leapt into the water, dragging him with me. We both landed in the water with a splash. And, for good measure, I tossed a bit of water in Jake's direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Cricket: " 'ey!" He shouted as he tumbled in head-first, then sat up with another splash. His sopping hair covered his eyes like a black curtain. He grinned and laughed again. "Well, I needed a bath anyway."

Annaleah: She sighed. "May as well before Crick gets me all wet, too." She stepped in and sat in the water next to him with a smirk. Cricket gave her a big smooch on the cheek, and she couldn't help but crack a smile.

Last edited by Jacky K. on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Stephanie: I covered my mouth with my hand to hide my smile. Zach glanced over at me, and a michevious grin plastered itself in his face. I glanced over at him in shock, and shook my head furiously. "Ah...c'mon, Steph, it'll be fun." He encouraged, taking my hand. No. I mouthed, trying to pull away, but I was too late. Before I knew it, we both were in the fountain with the rest of the people. I groaned, and sat up, wringing the water out of my hair. I glared at Zach who just gave me another grin.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Crick: He let out a whistle. "You don' see this every day," he grinned again, and added, "Well, now that we're all cozy I may as well ask: Who're all o' you?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Jake: I was not to impressed with Bianca, but at least there were other people in the fountain too.
"Hey look!" Bianca called, "I'm a fish!" She dunked her head under the water and popped back up, spraying a mouthful of water into the air. She looked so adorable when she acted like a five year old.
I reached over and grabbed her around the waist, hugging her. It was times like these that I remember why I put up with her doing things like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Bianca: I shook my head, spraying droplets of water around me. My dark hair was messy and plastered to my face. I probably looked like a mess, and yet I was having the time of my life. "Bianca," I introduced myself to one of the other dudes in the fountain. "And this is Jake."

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Laila- "I'm Laila."

Kevin- "Kevin."

Christian- "Christian."

Issabella- "Issabella." I laugh. "Only you Laila, could get a group of strangers swimming in a water fountain."

Laila- I laugh. "Who, are you?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Annaleah: "Nice to meet you! I'm Annaleah, and this is--" She looked at Cricket, who was spraying water as well. "--Cricket."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Stephanie: I continued to wring out my hair as Zach answered, "I'm Zachery and this..." He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me in front of him. "...is Stephanie." I glared up at him, since I still wasn't too happy about being soaking wet.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Christian- "It's nice to meet you."

Kevin- "Lovely day, isnt it?" I say floating on my back.

Laila- "hmmm. I think I shall stay in here forever."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Bianca: "Nice to meet 'ya!" I exclaimed, slapping my hands against the surface of the water. I scooped a bunch of it up into my hands and threw it at everyone else. "Weee!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Cricket: "Nice t' meet ya." He grinned and started squeezing his own hair dry.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Stephanie: I arched an eyebrow, and smiled. This was definately a happy group of people. I leaned back against Zach's chest slightly.
He chuckled, "Am I forgiven?"
I nodded my head. I went to reach for my notepad in my pocket, and pulled out a wet wad of paper. Great, just great.
I glared at him, No, you're not.
I wiggled out of his grasp, and moved away from him, but I stayed in the fountain. I didn't really feel like getting up yet.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Issabella- I laugh Bianca, who seems like a very happy person.

Christian- "Whats everyone up to today?" I ask, ignoring peoples stares. I was actually getting used to people staring. This wasnt the first time Laila had done something crazy like this.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Zachery: I knew she was mad at me, so I didn't go after her. I sighed, and stepped out of the fountain.

Stephanie: I stepped out of the fountain after a while, and sat on the ledge instead.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Jake: I look around. "Appearantly, swimming in a fountain," I laugh. Bianca is still playing in the water, smiling and spraying water everywhere, completely oblivious to the crowd that was staring at her. I wished I could be like that, but I'm definatly not anything like Bianca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Cricket: "Jus' figured I'd take my girl on an adventure. An' isn't this one?" ANNALEAH: she chuckled. "It's not quite what I had in mind, but this works." She shivered. "but...how long will this last? I'm getting cold." Cricket cuddled up next to her.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Issabella- I look down at Laila and Kevin. "Well, I'm sure there's adventures to be found in warmer places."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Jake: It sounded like everyone was planning on leaving, and I, personally couldn't wait to get out of the fountain. I stood up and held out my hand to help Bianca up. She took it and stood up. Her lips were blue and she was shivering, so I wrapped my arms around her in an effort to warm her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Cricket: He stood up, water streaming, and took Annaleah's hand to pull her up, too. ANNALEAH: "Thank you, friend," she said, and giggled at the inside joke. CRICKET: "Anytime, miss." He grinned.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Christian- I get up and help Issabella out of the fountain.

Issabella- "Um, Laila, Kevin. Are you guys coming?" I ask once I'm out.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Zachery: I glanced over at Stephanie, and sighed. I went over to her slowly, and sat next to her, wrapping my arms around her. She broke away from me, and crossed her arms over her chest.
"Baby...I'm sorry, I didn't think about that. Can you forgive me?"
She glanced over at me for a second, then she fully turned to look at me. She sighed, and mouthed an okay. I smiled. At least she wasn't that mad at me.

Stephanie: I shivered, and rubbed my arms in an attempt to get warm. Zach scooted over, and wrapped his arms around me.

(Is there anyone my character(s) can talk to so I'm not talking to myself?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next