the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

3 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 3 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Bianca: I looked around at everyone and pushed my dark hair from my face. "Hey, do you guys want to hang out together or just go our seperate ways?"

Jake: My face turned red. You don't just ask people that you just met to come hang out right out of the blue.

Back to top Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 3 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Laila- "That's the inevidable question though, isnt it?"

Issabella- "I think what she means is, we'd love some more people to hang out with."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Cricket: He was slightly hesitant. "I don' know. Where would we go?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:11 pm

(Gotta go guys, be back later tonight! Don't do too much without me =P)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:13 pm

(bye! Very Happy)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Zachery: I stood up, taking Stephanie with me. I headed over towards the others and smiled.
"We'd like to join you if that's all right, of course."
I had to make up for completely wrecking Stephanie's notepad, so I figured taking her out with a group of nice people would be fun.

Stephanie: I looked up at him nervously. He knew I didn't really like talking to people, and I couldn't anyway without my notepad.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Annaleah: "Come on ahead," she said, smiling, and subtly took Cricket's rough hand. "The more the merrier."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Zachery: I smiled gratefully at them, and ignored the sly glares I was getting from Stephanie.
I took her hand in mine, "You'll have fun." I whispered encouragedly.
She looked up at me, and half-smiled in agreement. I smiled, and kissed her cheek.

Stephanie: I smiled like an idiot, and squeezed his hand. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Laila- "So where are we going exactly?" I ask, still floating in the water next to Kevin.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Cricket: "No idea," he said, "I like t' jus' go an' see where I end up."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Laila- "Sounds good to me," I say getting up. I put out a hand to help Kevin up.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Stephanie: This guy Cricket talked a little funny, but who was I to judge? I couldn't talk at all. Zach must've noticed my mood dampering because he squeezed my hand, and when I looked up at him, he flashed me a reassuring smile. I gave him a uncertain smile back.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Cricket: One girl looked at him a little funny...Stephenie was her name? Oh, well. He was used to it. He just kept walking and held Annaleah to his side, a slight smile on his lips. He was going to have a good time no matter what people thought about him. Those had been his words to live by for a long time.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Christian- I wrap my arm around Issabella's shoulder and slowly follow after him.

Laila- I take Kevin's hand and we follow the others to who knows where.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Stephanie: I realized I'd looked at Cricket a little funny, and I immediately felt guilty. I didn't mean to do that, and now I couldn't apologize for it either because my notepad was now gone. I sighed, and rubbed my temples. I'm such an idiot. "You okay, babe?" Zach asked, concerned. I looked up at him, and nodded bleakly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Annaleah: she hugged closer to Cricket, shivering. She felt a bit out-of-place, not being from here. She wondered if Cricket felt the same, or if he even noticed. She couldn't help but smile a little when he carried on in his accent like he was just like everybody else. She squeezed his hand.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Cricket: He glanced at Stephenie. "Pardon, I 'aven't 'eard you say a word. You a'right?" Annaleah peeked over her shoulder at them.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Stephanie: I was about to do something, but Zach explained for me, "She's mute, and the little dip we took earlier wrecked her notepad..." He scratched the back of his head nervously. I knew he felt bad about that, but I was over it by now.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:05 pm

Issabella- "Here," I say handing her a notebook and pen. I never go anywhere without them. I knew Laila well enough to set my backpack down before we went even close to the fountain so none of my stuff got wet.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Stephanie: I gave her a grateful smile as I took them both from her.
It's all right, Zach. I'm over it now. I showed Zach that, and he instantly relaxed, It's nice to meet you all.
This was going to be hard because I was talking to more than one person. I guess I just have to be on my feet today.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Cricket: He nodded and smiled. "Ah, that would explain it. An' 'ere I was, thinkin' you were jus' shy. Well, be honored, you're the first mute person I've met." ANNALEAH: she chuckled a little and smiled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Stephanie: I smiled, And honored I am.

Zachery: I smirked, and held her close to my side, but loose enough so she could still write when she needed to.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Annaleah: she relaxed a bit more. This was fun, and she was starting to warm up. Although, she hoped they would find a place indoors soon. She was fine with being wet, after all, she'd lived her life on an island. It was the cold that she didn't like.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Zachery: I glanced around at everyone, and then last glanced at the most wonderful girl that happened to be at my side. My Steph. I smiled at that thought, at least I'd like to think that she was truly mine. I kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me, and smiled before looking straight ahead again. I could give her everything except her voice, and I would give everything up if I had the chance to if it meant she could speak again.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Cricket: He watched the streets they passed, looking for anything to do. Building after building, until--Aha! A little old burger place was on the street corner. He looked at Annaleah, who nodded, and said, "Who wants to go there?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next