the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Midnight Swim

4 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Midnight Swim - Page 2 Empty Re: A Midnight Swim

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Bryce looked at the girl mumbling that it was okay. Then he clocked in and got to work. He surveyed the resturant and so far it wasn't that bad hopfully he would make good tips when it picked up.

Kami looked over at the guy shyly, "ummm Hey." She didn't know whether to keep walking or stop and talk. She felt conflicted what if he was just being polite.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:25 pm

(my charrie xP )

Holden playfully hit him and rolled her sparkling eyes. "Yeah yeah shut up." SHe said sacasticly. "He was cute what can I say." She laughed. She looked back at him. "He is new huh?" SHe asked.

Jace smiled. "Your new around here." He laughed and looked up at her. "Are you vistiting?"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Nick chuckled, reaching down to ruffle her hair. "Let him concentrate on his job. No flirting, no distractions, ya hear?" He pointed at her as if he was serious, his eyebrows raised.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Kami looked him, "Umm yeah I just got here today. Do you know any great places?" She didn't why he was talking to her but she wasn't about to question it really since he was cute. She felt a little self consiounce of what she was wearing.

Bryce went around waiting tables picking up the plates and being nice to the customers. He really didn't want to be here but he needed money. Him and his siter they needed it.

Aurora walked down the beach she wanted to surf but she was unprepared and sadly she just sat on the beach looking at everyone.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Holden laughed and shook her head. "Nope!" She spun on her heels and went up to the new guy. "Im sorry.. we were not introduced right... I'm Holden." She said holding out her hand for him to take.

Rose walked into the resturant. All she wanted was something cold to drink. She saw two guys and tried to move past them. "Excuse me..." She said looking at them. "Please move.."

Jace chuckled. "How about you wait till im done waxing my board and I will take you to a nice place?" He said winking at her. What could he say the girl was a cutie.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Sam looked down at the girl as Nick walked over to a new customer. "Well, that was pushy and polite." He studied her, a cocky smile on his lips. "What's your name?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Rose felt awkward. "Um.. im Rose..." SHe said closing her eyes. "Now will you please move?" SHe asked looking at him. "Please?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Sam laughed as he moved out of her way. "Well, nice to meet you, Rose." He took a drink of his Coke, wishing for the hundreth time that it was something stronger. "I'm Sam."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Kami blushed what should she do go with the cute guy or keep walking and be bored she decided she wnted to take a chance so she walked over and sat by him. "Depends on where we going?"

Bryce looked up, "Hey i'm Bryce" He shook her hand. He wanted to get back to work but he didn't want to be mean.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Jace chuck;ed and looked up at her. "Well its a small little place right by the shore. It is very busy and well I know people there." He winked at her and kept waxing his board.

Holden nodded and pursed her lips. "Um.. okay..." SHe went back to Nick and saw a new girl. "Dont frighten the poor girl." She smirked and looked at the girl. "Sorry if they hurt you." SHe slapped Nick then Sam. "DOnt be rude." Rose followed Holden to a table and smiled. "Thank you." "Your welcome!"

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Nick looked over at Holden, shocked. "Dude! I didn't do anything!" Sam merely laughed as he jumped off the bar stool and took after the girls. "Holden, it's been a while. I didn't recognize you at first," he said, following them out of the pizza parlor.
Nick watched them, shaking his head, a smile on his face. He walked up to Bryce, watching him for a moment. "You're looking good. Have any questions about the place yet?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Holden sighed and looked at Sam "Are you that big of a idiot?" She laughed and kissed his cheek and smiled at Rose. "Just order anything you would like its on the house." Rose smiled and looked at the menue. "Well.... um.. can I think?" Holden nodded and sat down at the booth.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:59 pm

There still room in this?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 pm

im sure there is! Rose and Holden need some people to talk to Smile
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Bryce felt bad that he wasn't that nice to the girl he just wasn't a social as he used to be. He would need to fix that.
Aurora decided to go into her brothers work after all she entered and looked around for her brother. I hope I won't be a burden. Aurora wore jeans and a simply red tank top. She felt kind of out of place standing there but she didn't really have money to eat here.

Kami smiled at him, "How do I know your not tricking me maybe your trying to get me alone with you." She didn't know what came over her to start flirting with this guy but she was.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:03 pm

(Oh, sorry, I didn't read your one post all the way thorugh lol)

Sam sat beside Rose, resting his arm on the back of the booth. He narrowed his eyes playfully at Holden. "I'm not an idiot. I'm just idiotically charming, and you know it."
Nick walked up to his brother and the girls, sighing when he saw Sam's arm drapped across the booth. "Seriously? Don't scare away customers, man."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Loral walked into the pizza parlor, sitting at her normal table. She turned off her Zune, resting her head on the table top. Water. She needed water.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Jace chuckled and looked at her. "Because if that were the case we would already be alone." He said in a flirting tone. He winked at her and shook his head.

((lol its alright xP))

Holden laughed and shook her head. "See now Im not the only one who thinks that... so anyone else excited for the full moon club party tongiht?" She asked with a smile. She had been looking forward to this. ROse looked up. "I am going..."
Holden smiled. "Your staying with me so I can do your hair and all." ROse nodded and looked down.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Gotta go, be back when I can! lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:11 pm

ok Smile
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Kami raised her eyebrow, "Oh really and who says I would willing go someplace alone with you?" She asked him. This was the most she has talked in a long while something about him made her relax and be herself.

Bryce noticed his sister and quickly walked over to her. "Bored already." She nodded, "I guess sit in a empty table in the back I will try to get you something. Just read or write whatever you do." He saw a customer come in and he went to take her (loral) order," Hello I'm bryce and I will be your server today what can I get you?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Jace looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Then your waisting your time with me." He chuckled and put down the wax.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Kami smiled," Your cute but if thats all you want from me then I guess we need to part ways."She couldn't believe she said that but this was fun.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Jace chuckled and said "No thats not what I want... I just want us to hang out is that ok?" He asked a smile tugged a tthe concers of his lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Kami grinned, "that would be great. Do you want to go now?" She didn't know any places so she had to rely on him to guide her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum