the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Midnight Swim

4 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Midnight Swim - Page 10 Empty Re: A Midnight Swim

Post by Alice Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Jaycees shook his head. "No its not." He said. He chuckled and shook his head. She was impossible.

Holden could only nodded. She couldn't speak. The girl looking in the mirrior was not her! The girl who looked into the mirroor was a girl who wasn't shy.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Kami sighed, "Yes it it." She couldn't help but smile from the way they were acting like two year olds. She was determined to win though.

Aurora smiled big like the cat off of Alice in Wonderland. "Well were not done yet chicky I still have to put the dress on you." She left the baffled girl to rumage in her closet for the dress they bought earlier. "Just wait till you see the whole look."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Jace shook his head. "No no its not love." He winked. She was being a cute little girl and he liked that side of her.

Holden looked at Aurora. "Im pretty sure it would kill me." She said with a slight smile. She oculdnt help but look back into the mirror and she sighed. She oculdnt believe it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Kami laughed and blushed at the word love. She shook her head. "And you would wrong." She smiled at him brightly.

Aurora chuckled, "Well I will give you some time to get used to this look of you." She was hoping that Holden would finally see how pretty she is. She could tell that Holden didn't think much of her self.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Jace sighed and looked at her. "Well missy what if Im right?" He asked. He cupped her face in his hands and smirked.

Holden looked in the mirror and took in a deep breath. "Do you think Bryan will like this?" She asked doing a 360 degree turn.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Kami felt her knees get weak from him touching her face. She just couldn't get used to the affect he had on her. "No fair your cheating." She stuck out her tongue at him.

Aurora laughed, "Bryce will love this. Trust me. His eyes will pop out of his head when he sees you." She could tell she was happy with the look but she still needed to put on the dress to complete the look.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Jace shook his head. "No Im not." He grew closer to her. His lips a inch away from hers. "Im not doing anything wrong." He smirked.

Holden smiled embarrassed and walked to her. "Okay.. dress time?" She asked. SHefelt shy all of the sudden.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Kami laughed, "your using you powers of persuasion." She wanted to kiss him but felt that if she did then he would win the fight. The line inched closer she forgot about it for a second.

Aurora brightend, she went over to the closet and pulled out the dress. She took out the dress they bought earlier. "Take off you clothes. don't worry if you want I won't look."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:10 pm

JAce smiled and looked into her eyes. "You know you cant resist me." He said with a small chuckle. His lips were very close to hers.

Holden shrugged. "Its not that... just I.. I dont know.." She didnt want Aurora to see her scares...
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Kami shook her head, "Not true." Yet she still didn't move. Grrr curse him for making her feell this way yet she didn't really care she loved the feeling. His lips were too close to his for her to breathe right, "You are such a tease."

Aurora frowned, "then what is it?" she didn't know why she would not want to get undressed in front of her.

Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Jace chuckled and nodded. "THat I am love." He pulled back and pushed them into the next spot in line. He smiled at her.

Holden shrugged and got undressed. "Never mind..." She hid her arm and got the dress on.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Kami rolled her eyes, "Two can play that game." I moved away from him. Planing on not kissing him.

Aurora shrugged, "you going to look pretty." she turned her away from the mirror to zip up the dress. Then turned her back to the mirror.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Jace shurgged and chuckled. "Doesnt mean I cant fight fairly then." He said. The twinkle in his eyes grew.

Holden was stunned. The girl infront of he.. that irl wasnt her. This girl looked confidente and even beautiful.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Kami walk forward in the line. She smiled at the look on his face. "God your impossible."

Aurora was beaming, "See you can look amazing if you just took the time to do your hair and make up. Well I only enhanced your features. You would already naturally beautiful." She was babbling and stoped.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:19 pm

(sorry I have been gone... went on a surprize trip to Vegas Very Happy)

Jace chuckled and shook his head. "No I am not! I am just very stubborn!"

Holden smiled slightly. "Thanks... What time is my date?" She asked looking down at her feet. "REally? Me? Becuaitful?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 pm

(Awww where was my invitation lol)

Kami rolled her eyes, "Mhmm what ever you say." She moved up in line and mumbled under her breath, "Still impossible though."

Aurora smiled, "At seven." She looked down at her watch. It read 6:45. "Right on schedule. We still have some time to kill till he arrives." She sat down on the bed.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:14 pm

(hehe idk! U shuld have shown up and been like SURPRISE!!)

Jace chuckled and shrugged. "I dont think its impossible." He smirked.

Holden smiled sligthly and paced slightly. Her entire body felt numb. "Im so nervese."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:39 pm

(Haha not sure that would go over well. )

Kami raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? And why is that?"

Aurora smiled again, "Don't be you look great and my brother is a great guy." She laughed, "Don't tell him I said that. I don't want it to go to his head."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:52 pm

(XD JOIN MY NEW CHAT!!!)

Jace shurgged and looked at her. "I dont know.. try to make me say it." He busted up laughing.

Holden laughed and nodded. "I know how that is.." It had been awhile since she had been on a real date. "Blah! Im just so nervus!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 pm

(Alright =) And for the record I forgot what they were arguing about. lol)

Kami shook her head, "Can't you too impossible to say it." When he started laughing she almost did too. His laugh was just infectous.

Aurora got up from the bed touched her shoulder. "Just relax and have fun." She heard the door bell ring. "Oh he's here. Now don't come down until I tell you too. I want to see his face." She left the room and raced down stairs.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 pm

(hahaha me 2!)

Jace laughed and shook his head. "Your one weird chick." HE said with a wink and kissed her cheek.

Holden nodded and felt butterflies in her stomache. "Ugh.." She muddered under her breath.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 pm

(Oh good I'm not the only one.)

Kami bowed ,"Thank you, thank you." She blushed when he kissed her. Gosh would she ever stop blushing every time he would kiss her or give her a compliment.

Aurora oped the door to find her brother standing ther nervously. "Yo0u look great. Come in and I will get Holden down." She went closer to the staris and yelled. "Holden come on down."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:33 pm

(XD ikr!)

Jace chuckled and traced her cheek wit hthe tip of his finger. "YOur cute when you blush..."

Holden took in a deep breath and walked down the stairs. HEr heart poudned and her palms felt sweaty. The butterflies in her stomache began to fly higher and higher.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Kami blushed more, "Stop it. Your making my face red." She was smiling the whole time she said it to him though she tried to makje it sound serious.

Aurora smiled seeing her come down she looked great. She turned to to look at her brothers response.

Bryce fixed his tie again. He is a nervous wreck. He looked up and his mouth dropped open. His sister was over there laughing but he ignored her and looked at Holden. "Yoooou loo..k great." Gosh now he was stammering.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 pm

AJace laughed and kept doing it. "Aw but its fun to watch the pretty lady blush." He said wiht a wink.

Holden smiled and looked down at the floor. "Thanks... you do to." SHe whispered. SHe looked up at him adn smiled slgithly. Her heart was pounding.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum