the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Midnight Swim

4 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Midnight Swim - Page 11 Empty Re: A Midnight Swim

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Kami was still blushing. "You are no fair." She took a step away from his hand. "Not in public at least."

Bryce could stop looking at her. She was just so beautiful. His sister came up next to him whispering. "Close your mouth you drooling. Also don't anything crazy." He smiled at his sister then went to take Holdens hand. "Shall we go now?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Jace laughed and looked at her. "Aw but in public everybdy will kow how I feel about yo. The other girls will get jelouse!"

Holden nodded and thanked Auroa. "Thank you!" She mouthed and followed Bryce. "You sure I dont look... too girly?"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Kami smiled ,"What if I want to make those guy over there jealous?" She was teasing him. She didn't care about those guys. She only glanced at them.

Bryce shook his head no. Aurora smiled and waved goodby to them, "You two have fun." They left out the door and went into his car. "You look amazing."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Jace chuckled and shrugged. "Babe as long as I am with you. You may use me as much as you please!?

Holden smiled and waved. She looked at Bryce. "Aw... thanks.. you look good."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Kami burst out laughing, "Oh really?" She moved closer and kissed him on the lips. After a couple mintues she pulled back. "So you don't mind if I do that alot?"

Bryce blushed a little. "Thanks, I rented the tux." Since he didn't own one. They got in the car and he drove off to the resturant. He hoped she would like his surprise. He spent all day working on it.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:36 pm

JAce chuckled and shook his head. "No. The taste of your lips are fantastic for me." He said with a chuckle.

Holden smiled and looked at him. "It does look good on youI must say."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Kami tried not clush again but she was hopless. "Good to know." She looked at the line realizing that people had been passing them when they didn't move. "I guess we weren't paying attention to the line. Opps"

Bryce smiled, "And you look Beautiful." They arrived at the place. Parking he turned towards her. "Okay close your eyes and don't look."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 pm

JAce chuckled and pulled her in front. "Who cares about lines? People can just cut us if they want." He chuckled.

Holden laughed softly and nodded. SHe closed her eyes and felt alittle nervous.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Kami agreed, they moved up in the line. Finally they made it to the front. "Move this way." The guy said motioning them to seats. They sat down then the guy strapped them in. As soon as the seats were fun the guy started up the roller coaster. They were dragged up an inclining slope tille they reached the top and dropped.

Bryce got out of the car and came around to her side. "He got her out of the car then lead her into the building. "Okay open your eyes." The room was fark except for the candles spread around. and on the floor we rose petals. He pushed he more into the room till they were on the balcony. Out there was a table decorated and from up here you could see the moon and ocean.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Jace chuckled through out the entire ride. His heart felt exillartated through the many drops and sudden stops. He looked over at Kami who seemed to be having a great time.

Holden stood there with her mouth hung open. "You... you did this... for me?" She asked. Her eyes filled with tears and she smiled. "Its... the best thing anyone has ever done for me..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Kami raised her hands in the air screaming the whole time the ride was going on. She just loved the excitment that the roller coaster had. When the ride stop she sighed sad that it was over. She turned to Jace, "Well that was fun."

Bryce blushed, "Yeah, I wanted to do something special for you." He pulled out the chair for her to sit in. "And now we will eat. I hope you like italian."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 pm

JAce chuckled adn nodded. "That it was." He said. He went over and looked at the picture. He laughed out when he saw Kami's face.

Holden smiled and sat down. "I do actually." She smiled alittle. She felt warm in the place she was in. She looked at Bryce and giggled a slight bit. "Nice blush..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 pm

"What?" Kami moved him out of the way to look at the picture. She started laughing, "I look terrible." Her hair and face were blown back and she had pure joy on her face. She gave the picture back to him. She looked at the time to see it was getting late. "We should probally go."

Bryce rolled his eyes, "Thanks." He walked over to his chair and sat. As soon as he sat the waiter brought out the first course. It was a ceasar salad with italin dressing.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Jace looked up and shrugged. "Not really. We all are chilling out on the beach soon... I was wondering if you wanted to go to the bonfire with me..."

Holden giggled and started to eat. "Mhm.. this is goood. "SHe said wiht a small smile. "So um... why Italin?" SHe asked curiously.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Kami smiled, "Of course. I would love to meet your friends." She didn't want to go home anyway. Home would be dreary compared to the day she just had. Plus no one would even be there.

Bryce laughed, "Italian is my favorite. For some reason I could live off just eating italian food." I dug into my salad finshing it off after a couple mintues.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Jace chuckled and odded. "Yeah well they want to meet you to. They all have been giving me crap about you not meeting them yet."

Holden laughed softly and finsihed her salad. She looked up at him. "Thank you Bryce. This date is amazing! I dont think I could ever come up with something like this.." She said pulling a stand of hair behind her ear.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Kami's smiled broadened. "You talk about me. Thats so cute." She pinched his cheeks.

Bryce felt like a smile would permantly be stuck on his face. Then he would be another joker. She just kept making him smile. "No need to thank me. You deserve to be treated like this." The waiter took theirs bowls away then sent down the second course. It was his favorite, chicken parmasan.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Jace chuckled and looked at her. "Touch my cheek one more time.." He said wiht a wink.

Holden smiled at him. "Aw well thank you." She said with a smile. She dug into her meal. It tasted so good.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Kami raised smiled, "What will you do if I do?" She questioned. She raised her hand as if to touch his cheek again. "huh?"

Bryce dug into his food with glee. Man was this stuff good. Nothing better than Chicken parmasan. It was always good well at least to him. He could live off just eating this.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Jace chuckled and stopped her hand. "This." He kissed hr mouth then her cheek then the tip of her fingers.

Holden leaned back in her chair when she was done. It had been the most she had ever eaten in a long whil.e Ever since her parents died she didnt want to eat.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Kami's face grew hot. "Mmm I like that very much." She put her hand on his cheek and leaned to capture his lips with her own.

Bryce felt fat from all the food. "I don't know about you but I'm stuffed." He patted his belly. "but that was a good meal." He smiled at her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:07 pm

Jace chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waiste. Her lips molded perfectly onto his and he picked her up. He broke the kiss but then kissed her again slightly missing them.

Holden nodded and smiled. "Yes it was." She felt better then she had in a long time. Her entire body felt relaxed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Kami loved kissing him. It was like they fit perfectly for each other. She didn't like when the kiss was broken. "We better go before we end up making out in public."

Bryce smiled, "I am glade you liked it." He looked out at the moon and stars.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Jace chuckled and nodded. He lead her to the beach and saw his friends getting ready. He sighed and looked at her. "Your still so beautiful."

Holden nodded and stood. She walked to the end of the place and looked out. The warm ocean breeze touched her and she smiled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Kami pushed laughing ,"Well arn't such a Casanova." She winked at him, "Your not so bad yourself handsome." She looked and saw his friends. She was getting nervous what if they didn't like her. Then would Jace break up with her.

Bryce followed after her, "Good cause it was too show you that I really like you." He turned her around so that she was facing him. He kissed her on the mouth for a mintue then pulled back. "I've been wanting to do that all night."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum