the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

3 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 4 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Stephanie: I raised my hand enthusiastically, and grinned like a child. I couldn't help myself...
Zach chuckled, and answered for the both of us, "We do."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 4 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Christian- "We're all down with that."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:35 pm

(Back!)
Bianca: I skipped along with the rest of the group, Jake in tow. I raised my hand and jumped on my toes when asked about the burger place. My stomach rumbled and I shivered at the same time. Mm, food and warmth, no way would I pass that up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Annaleah: She grinned. "Let's go, then. CRICKET: He looked at Annaleah mischievously. "Race you to it. Go!" He shot out ahead, not looking back. Annaleah jumped a little and then yelled after him, "Hey! Cricket!" and then followed, laughing all the way. She dashed as fast as she could and flung herself back into his arms again once she reached the resterant door. She peeked up at him. "Don't leave me, I'm cold," she said, and peeked back at the other couple.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:42 pm

(You know what? I'm switching to third person, that seems easier.)
Stephanie smiled, this definately wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Zach held her close as they entered the burger joint, and both glanced at the other couples. They were lost in their only little world for a moment, but now were thrusted back into reality.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:44 pm

Jake: As expected, Bianca looked back at me and smiled, her eyes dancing with mischeif. "C'mon!" she exclaimed, laughing. "Let's go catch up!" She broke free of my hand and raced ahead. I watched her run, her hair swishing across her back as she nearly flew. I was so lucky to have her.
I continued to watch her run for a couple more seconds before she turned around, arms crossed over her chest. "Are you coming or what?" she called.
I nodded and hurried after her. When I reached her, I grabbed her around the waist and spun her around, trying to act out scenes from those cheesy romance movies that she loves so much. She giggled and held out her arms. "Wheeee!"

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Laila- I carefully look at the menu for something I can eat. I eventually settle on fries and a shake since I am a vegetarian.

Kevin- The three of us each get a huge burger, fries, and a shake, we all forgot about breakfast and were starving.

natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Annaleah: She was greeted by an instant wall of warmth as she and Cricket walked in the door, and then greeted again by a strange look from a waiter as she noticed the gang of sopping people sitting at the booths. She smiled. "We...ah...had an incident with a water fountain."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Laila- We all burst out laughing at that.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:54 pm

(Now switching to first person, but with only one character, *sigh* I wish I could make up my mind already)
Zach: I led Steph to a booth, and sat down on the opposite side. They both ordered a burger, but she also ordered a milkshake. I looked into her brown eyes for a moment, and realized how lucky I was to have a girl like her. She arched an eyebrow, and gave me a questioning look. I chuckled, "Nothing." I heard Annaleah's explaination of why we were all wet, and I definately got a laugh out of that, but all Stephanie could do was smile. Oh...what I'd give to hear her voice, her laugh.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:54 pm

(Bye people! I'll be on tomorrrow though!)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:56 pm

The waiter cocks an eyebrow and nods, but looks annoyed at the mess. After she takes everone's order she walks away, muttering, "high schoolers." Cricket laughs at that, but when she turns and glares at him he just says, "What? I didn't say anythin'."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 pm

bye! Smile is anyone else leaving or are you guys staying with me for now?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:59 pm

srry, g2g too.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:00 am

yeah, id better hit the hay too...see ya guys round! Very Happy
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:50 pm

(Hello to anyone reading this! Very Happy)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:53 pm

hiya!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Hey! So um...you think we can do anything, or should we wait until later when everyone's here?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Hmm we can go ahead I think
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Stephanie: I tried to keep a straight face when I saw the glare the waitress was giving Cricket, and tried even harder after I heard his response. I guess she didn't really have a sense of humor, such a shame. Zach was across from me, and I could tell he was trying to keep from laughing because he was biting his lip.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Annaleah: As soon as the waiter was gone, Annaleah and Cricket looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Oh goodness," she said, shaking her head. "I don't think she likes you very much."

Cricket: " 'tis 'kay, a lot of people don' like me very much." He said with an imperfect smile.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Stephanie: I smiled to myself. This was definately a good idea. I was confused by Cricket's statement though. He seemed like a nice guy, why wouldn't people like him? I pondered for a moment before giving up and writing, Why would they, if you don't mind me asking?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Cricket: He looked at the paper and blushed a little bit, then looked at Annaleah, who whispered what it said in his ear. "Ah. I'm not from 'ere, in case you 'aven't noticed. Back home everyone has light hair, light skin, light eyes...an' then there's me. I'm not from a good family line t' begin with, an' look it, so people jus' tend to avoid me."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Stephanie: Oh...he can't read, that's why she told him what it said. I felt kind of bad about it. Well, that's back home. The people here are different, in their own ways. Most people don't judge others without getting to know them first, and even then, they don't care about your flaws, they accept you for who you are. I showed it to Zach who read what it wrote outloud for me. That was a fact too, I mean, most people didn't mind that I was mute, but there were a couple exceptions. A small minority.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:49 pm

(sorry its taking me so long I'm working on an English project at the same time)

Cricket: He smiled. "Well then I like it 'ere." He blushed a little more. "Sorry 'bout that, I can read, jus'...not in the same language."

Annaleah: "That's not true, you're learning fast! You've got the alphabet memorized!"

Cricket: "About that...you know that test you gave me a while back?" Annaleah nodded. "I cheated on it.

Annaleah mock hit him with a smirk.

Cricket: "But I can read my own language. Here. Can I borrow this?" He gestured to the notepad and pen.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next