the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Maori! The mighty, mighty Maori!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

We are the Maori! The mighty, mighty Maori! - Page 5 Empty Re: We are the Maori! The mighty, mighty Maori!

Post by Avery Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Iko raised an eyebrow at Kelie. "Would I be allowed?" He asked, cocking his head a little. Nala might think he invited himself or maybe her mum wasn't going to let him come over. He couldn't go anywhere without Nala, though. He looked at her for a little advice, but she wasn't paying any attention to him. Instead, she was blushing. "Why would you need a map around here, Kaleo?" She asked, leading the question on.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

We are the Maori! The mighty, mighty Maori! - Page 5 Empty Re: We are the Maori! The mighty, mighty Maori!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Kaleo gave a playful grin as he watched her. "Because, every time I look at you, I get lost in your eyes." He winked and glanced at Iko and Kelie.
Kelie raised a brow in curiosity as to why Nala's face was reddish but shrugged it off. "Uncle K! Can Iko come to dinner?"
Kaleo blinked and shrugged. "I don't see why not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Nala chuckled and shook her head. "Iko," Nala started, looking over at him. "If I let you go over, you need to call me when you need to come home,"she said. He nodded wildly and grinned and she nodded. "I guess you can." She turned back to Kaleo and smiled a little more softly. "Maybe you should spend a little more time looking so you know your way out," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Kaleo grinned and gave a small nod. "Perhaps I will, what do you say to dinner? We can spend more time looking." He winked.

Kelie was absolutely beaming. "YAY!" she hugged Iko around the neck. "You're going to love it! My mum makes the. Best. Food. EVER!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Nala pursed her lips, looking at Kaleo for a minute. "I dunno," she said, fidgeting slightly. It always bothered her, going to new places when she didn't really know the surroundings. She always felt like she was intruding and she was taught that family was sacred. Iko grinned as Kelie hugged him. "I can't wait." Unlike his sister, he thought other people's homes were free game.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Kaleo smiled as he watched her. "Come on," he said, his hand falling on her knee and shaking it playfully. "You'll be my guest. Please? It would save you the trouble of having to come get Iko." He danced his brows with a serious look that was meant to be a playful flirting look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Nala thought for just a moment, then blushed deeply as his hand fell upon her knee. She looked at him seriously and then took one of his fingers, pulling his hand up and setting it on his own knee. "Fine, fine." She said, nodding once. "I guess you're pretty persuasive," she chuckled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Kaleo grinned and stood. "Good, you need more meat on those bones anyway," he said, poking her in the stomach before helping her down. "Shall we head that way now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Nala hopped down, stumbling into him slightly, then blushed. "Yeah, I'm ready, she said, then looked at Iko and Kelie, who followed after them. She was still a little nervous about having dinner with him. It was a prospect that truly frightened her most of the time. She looked down at herself and snorted. "I don't need to eat more, silly boy," she said. She was still wearing his jacket.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Kaleo grinned and draped his arm casually over her shoulder as they walked out of the cafe. The rain had stopped, but the sun was still hiding. He whistled lightly as they walked towards his sister's house, not really taking his arm around her as anything more than the fact that she was the perfect height for an arm rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Nala crossed her arms over her stomach, like she was hugging herself and tucked her arms inside the coat. She followed Kaleo, being led around by his arm. She watched Iko and Kelie walking together and a small smile came across her lips. She was glad that he was making a stronger friendship. She looked up at Kaleo briefly, then away, her smile growing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:33 pm

When they reached the house, Kaleo shouted out in his native tongue, announcing the arrival of visitors. Krissa, his sister, came bustling out of the kitchen, her skin almost a coco color. She grinned happily and embraced Nala and Iko before bustling back into the kitchen to continue making dinner. Kaleo chuckled and glanced at Nala, watching her reaction with curosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Nala was instantly hit by the warmth of the house she had been dragged into and when Kaleo shouted in the same language her father used when he was mad, she couldn't help but grin. Suddenly, she was barraged by a beautiful girl with deep, dark skin, who captured her in a hug. She blinked, looking a bit surprised, her eyes not nearly as wide as Iko's though. "This place is awesome," he muttered to Kelie.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Kelie grinned widely. "Course it is! It's my house!" She giggled and tugged him off to her room. "Come on! I'll show you my room!"

Kaleo grinned as he watched her, chuckling happily. "So, that's Krissa. She's one of my older sisters." He led her into the living room and sat her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 pm

"She's pretty," Nala said with a small smile. "And this house is nice," she continued, looking around. She still couldn't shake the feeling that she was intruding into someones house, even if Kaleo had said it was okay. It just wasn't something she typically did.

Iko grinned and let himself be pulled to her room. He was trying not to trip as she ran, but he was giggling because of how excited she was. "Okay," he said, nodding behind her. He was excited, too, just to see what she was so... grinny.... About.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Kaleo followed her, watching her curiously. She was so....interesting. "Thanks," he said with a small smile. That was the right thing to say wasn't it? "You can have a seat if you want, just make yourself at home."

Kelie giggled happily, tugging him into her room. "This is my room!" she said with excitement. You would think that it was pink and covered with barbies, she was after all a girl. But it wasn't. It actually seemed to be the complete opposite. The walls were a baby blue and there wasn't a barbie in sight. Instead of My Little Pony posters, there was one of the All Blacks, and instead of a doll house, there stood a mini surf bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:25 am

Nala sat down and looked up at him with a small smile. She liked it here. it was warm and cozy, like a house should be. She crossed her legs and then looked away, to the direction Iko had disappeared to. Her fingers curled around the material of the jacket she was wearing. His jacket. A slightly blush rose to her cheeks and she looked away.

Iko's eyes went wide as he took in the room. it looked almost exactly like his except his room was black and he had more posters. He walked over to her surfboard and looked at it for a moment. "Do you surf or is it just a toy?" He asked. He surfed a lot during the summer and maybe they had more in common.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:22 pm

"Of course it's not a toy!" Kelie said putting her hands on her hips with a slight pout to her lips, a little offended that he would think it was. "Uncle Kaleo has been teaching me how to surf!" Despite her best efforts, she couldn't help the slight smile that came from knowing he liked her room, and her board.

Kaleo plopped into a chair across from Nala with a grin and stretched out, lounging on the whole of almost everything in proximity. He didn't realize exactly how sore he was until that moment when his body tried to relax. He gave a slight groan and then readjusted himself. It was going to be a long feed if he could barely sit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:08 am

Nala chuckled quietly, watching him. She wasn't sure why she was so attracted to him, but she was. She couldn't even form a comprehensive thought when he was around because of how giddy or nervous she was. She recrossed her legs and looked at her hands. When she looked back up, she was smiling.

Iko's eyes widened a tiny bit and he grinned. "Maybe we could go sometime!" If Nala knew one thing about Iko, it was that surfing was his passion. he could spend hours and hours in the water.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:30 am

Kaleo's eyes had fallen shut as he stretched out and tried to get his body to relax. When he opened them, they fell on Nala. "So, how'd you like the game? Honestly now, don' be sayin it was good just because you feel you have to." He pointed at her.

Kelie grinned and hugged him tightly. "I'd love to! That would be so awesome!" She looked around and grinned a bit more. "Want to see something really cool?" She pulled him over to her window. From the window you could see the beach in the distance and watch the waves crash on she shore. "That's the exact spot where they have the surfing contests."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum