the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

5 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 6 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Gabriel: "Not at all," I said, giving her a half hug. "I thought it was sweet."

Oceana: I shrugged and laughed. "Thank goodness for that."

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 6 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Anastasia - I opened my mouth to say something but when nothing came out I shut it again. I pulled him along as I walked up to Oceana.

Derek - Anastasia and Gabriel came over, and though I had no problem with Anastasia, I had a big problem with Gabriel, but I stayed quiet about it.

Anastasia - I looked between the two, "sorry to interrupt," I said giving Oceana a look full of how sorry I was.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Gabriel: I followed Anastasia towards Oceana and Derek, resisting the urge to punch Derek's face in, for the girls' sake.

Oceana: I gave Anastasia a fake look of anger, then shook it off and smiled. "No problem, what's up?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Anastasia - I grinned at Oceana, "Oh, I'll tell you later, I was just wondering if you wanted to take a walk down the beach?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Oceana: I jumped up and down and nodded. "Yes! I love the beach!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands together.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 pm

Derek - I smiled at Oceana, "Figures that you'd love the beach," i told her.

Anastasia - "Awesome!" I say hugging Oceana, "Are you coming Gabriel?" I ask hoping he'd say yes. Are you having a crush? > Shut up, get out of my head! < Did you not learn you're lesson? > Fine, what do you want? < You'll see eventually, for now have some fun, but remember that I am always watching. I shook him out of my head. He always came at the wrong time.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Oceana: I hugged Anastasia back and then turned back to Derek. "Of course I love the beach! Where else would a daughter of Poseidon feel more at home?" I grinned happily.

Gabriel: I nodded. "Sure!" As long as he's not coming, I said in my mind, but not out loud. I would be nice today. For Anastasia and Oceana's sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Anastasia - "Good." I say then whisper to were only he could hear me, "Thank you for being civil to Derek."

Derek - "The middle of the ocean?" I suggested.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Gabriel: "You're welcome," I whispered back. "But just so you know, it's taking a lot of self control."

Oceana: "Ooh! That sounds like fun! I want to go there!" I said, beaming at him. I wasn't really joking, I would love to be in the middle of the ocean, no land, just water.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Derek - "Well, as much fun as that sounds, I don't think that we can get there," I say.

Anastasia - "Why do you hate him so much?" I asked.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Oceana: "Aw," I whined, pouting. "That sucks."

Gabriel: "Long story," I made a face.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Derek - "Maybe another time," I tell her.

Anastasia - I smile at him, "Maybe another time," I copy Derek.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Oceana: "Okay!" I clapped my hands. "Maybe if I found a boat we could go," I suggested.

Gabriel: "Yes," I nodded. "Anyway, shall we head to the beach?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Anastasia - "We shall," I say.

Derek - "It's a date," I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:03 am

Gabriel: I linked arms with Anastasia and turned towards the beach. "Coming?" I called to Oceana.

Oceana: I nodded and then turned back to Derek. "Awesome! Anyway, you want to come to the beach with us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:04 am

Derek - "Love to," I say taking her by the hand

Anastasia - I lean against him as we wait for Oceana to catch up, "Best day ever," I whisper.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:06 am

hey sorry but I have to go, when will you be back on?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:09 am

Gabriel: I nodded. "It definatley is," I agreed.

Oceana: I hurried to catch up with Anastasia and Gabriel. "We're going to the beach," I sang as we began to walk.

(Oh, bye D: Um, I'll probably be on sometime after noon tomorrow.)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:33 am

Anastasia - I mentally laughed at Oceana's enthusiasm. She was so happy. "Come on, Oceana, you're going to accidentally get a high tide started!" I laugh.

Derek - I shake my head at Oceana, how cute.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Oceana: I crossed my arms over my chest and jokingly glared at Anastasia. "And what's wrong with that?" I joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:39 pm

(Oh wow...I guess I shouldn't leave the chat 'cuz now I'm not sure what's going on.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:45 pm

(No, you can stay! We're just going to the beach ^.^)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:50 pm

(Oh...m-k.)
Katherine: I was still concerned about my sister, after what Hades had done to her...but then I was a little worried about myself as well. He could do the same thing to me. I quickly caught up with the rest of the group. I could feel Hades trying to get inside of my mind again. Urgently. I did the best I could to block him out.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:55 pm

OCeana: I glanced at Katherine when she joined us. "You okay?" i asked, studying her face. "You look worried."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Katherine: "I am." I answered simply, putting a hand to my head. Hades attempts at intruding my mind were causing me one monster headache. I couldn't help but wonder what he would do if he actually got in.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next