the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

5 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Katherine: I came up over to my sister, and grinned micheviously, "I have to back up my sister, of course." I splashed Gabriel, running to the side so he couldn't splash me back so quickly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Gabriel: "Hey!" I cried. "No fair! Two against one!" I turned my head away from them and threw water blindly, probably splashing everyone else in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Katherine: I laughed, "All's fair in love and war. This is war!"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Anastasia - "OCEANA!" I complained. I went up real close to Gabriel and said, "What are you going to do about it?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Gabriel: My eyes flashed myscheviously. "Oceana! Want to be on my team?"

Oceana: I looked between both teams, both calling my name. "Um..." I hesitated. "Enny meanie miney mo!" I said, landing on Katherine and Anastasia. "Sorry Gabriel!" I grinned and went to join them.

Gabriel: "Okay, now this is really unfair!" i yelled as all my splashes reversed in the air and hit me in the face, courtesy of Oceana.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Anastasia - I laughed hysterically at Gabriel, "Poor thing." I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Katherine: I just laughed at Gabriel, "That's was good!" My laughter subsided, and I looked at Oceana eagerly, "Do that again!" I exclaimed with a laugh.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Gabriel: I made a show of pouting. "You guys are mean."

Oceana: I laughed. "Yes I am!" I sent a large wave crashing over his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Anastasia - I accidentally got pushed by the wave Oceana created and fell right into Gabriel's arms. "Hi," i said embarrassed
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Gabriel: I grinned at Anastasia. "Coming over to my team?" i joked, winking.

Oceana: "Oops," I said, innocently. Flashing the pair my sweetest smile, I added a "my bad."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Katherine: I stopped laughing, but I still had a unremovable smile on my face. I glanced over at Oceana, and then back to Anastasia and Gabriel.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Anastasia - "I don't think we could take em," I admit then glance at Oceana with a fake glare, "Don't think I won't be severely punishing you for this later, my friend."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Gabriel: I helped her to her feet and glanced over at Katherine and Oceana. "I dunno, we could take them, just not in a water fight."

Oceana: I tilted my head to the side, the picture of innocence. "Why would I be punished? I didn't do anything," I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Katherine: I fake-scoffed, "Uh-huh...right. Take us at what, exactly?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Anastasia - I raise my eyebrows at her, "Sure you didn't!" I laughed. I turned to Gabriel, " We could make a good team."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Gabriel: I high fived Anastasia. "Heck yeah we would!"

Oceana: I shook my head at them, fake sympathetically. "They couldn't take us at anything." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Katherine: "Yep." I agreed, shaking my head along with her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Anastasia - "Wow! You're lack of confidence in me is a tad bit insulting. Yes, I admit with your awesome wave powers and my sister on your side it'll be a tough call, but I think we'd have a chance." I say to Oceana and Kat.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Gabriel: "Yeah!" I agreed, raising a fist in the air.

Oceana: "Oh puh-lease," I joked, tossing a clump of soaked blond hair over my shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Katherine: I half-smiled, "All right. I can agree that you have a chance." I brushed my wet, black hair back, and knew my green eyes burned with excitement.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Anastasia - I turned to my sister, "Want to see who would win?" I challenge.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Oceana: "Uh-oh, I sense a sisterly challenge," I said glancing between the two of them. "Will Katherine accept?" My voice had taken on that of an announcers as I held an imaginary microphone.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Katherine: "Oh, yeah!" I exclaimed, making it sound like it wasn't even a decision.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Oceana: I turned to my imaginary audience, trying to look completely serious. "And she accepts! Tune in later to see what happens! Who will win? What will the challenge be?"

Gabriel: I stood next to Oceana and pretended to steal her microphone from her. "Dun dun duuuuhhhh!" I said, and was rewarded with a wave in my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Anastasia - "Teams or solo, my sister?" I ask with a grin!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next