the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

5 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 5 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Katherine: Noticing the blush on Oceana's expression, I commented, "Sounds like I might have to meet these guys, no intention of stealing them away." I added, knowing some other girls than myself could be protective.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 5 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Anastasia - "I'm sure we could find Derek, and Gabriel is right outside," I smile, "Not that I'm keeping track of where he is or anything."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Oceana: I laughed, "We should introduce you to them!" I exclaimed, standing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Katherine: I laughed for probably the first time in three months. "Uh-huh, okay." I looked at Oceana, and smiled as I stood up, "All right. Led the way."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Oceana: I grabbed both of their hands and hurried for the door. "Gabriel!" I called as soon as we were outside.

Gabriel: i heard my name called, and looked over to see Oceana, Anastasia and another girl I hadn't met before. "Hey," I said to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Katherine: I couldn't help but smile at Oceana's enthusiasm, "Hey" I replied nervously to the guy. "I'm Katherine." I continued, and stuck out my hand for him to shake, not knowing what else I could do.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Gabriel: I shook her hand. "Gabriel," I said, nodding. "Pleased to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Katherine: "Likewise." I said, retracting my hand, and smiling at him. Hm...the girls were right. He was cute, but I tried my best to look past that. People can't be judged by their looks only, how they act towards other people has to be included too.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Oceana: I butted in, trying to get a conversation going. "Katherine is Anastasia's sister," I said.

Gabriel: I nodded. "That's cool. I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new here? Or do I need to get out from under my rock more often?" I joked, flashing her a bright smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Katherine: "I've been here for a week. So...I guess you do need to crawl out from under your rock more then." I answered with a grin. What I said maybe wasn't that funny, since I never really joked around much. At all. I usually was an Iron Maiden, cold, hard, and indifferent. I guess I've changed a little.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Gabriel: I laughed. "Thought so." She was a nice girl, I was glad that Anastasia had a sister like her. She could have gotten stuck with some annoying buttheads like some cabinmates I could mention, such as the ones I had.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Katherine: >Branching out a little?<[/ i] My father asked inside my head. [i]Didn't I get rid of you?! >Yes, but I found a way back.< Jeez, do you ever give up? >Nope.< Well, try once. I finished, blocking him from my mind. Meanwhile...I laughed along with Gabriel, "So, how long have you been here then?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Gabriel: I shrugged. "TWo or three years, I haven't really kept count."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Katherine: "Oh. Well, I guess it can't be bad here if you stayed that long." I stated. I was off today. I wasn't my usual cool, calculating, and smart self. It felt very strange.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Anastasia - I smiled during their conversation, "I am so lucky," I grin enthusiastically. You're really a good influence for your sister. You will not speak to me in that tone < Says who? > Me, I am your father and you will do as I say! < Make me for a second after that I heard nothing, then a pain entered my head. My head was burning. It felt like I was going to die. I screamed out with pain as I fell to the ground. I have plans for the two of you, my daughters, and you will learn to obey me I heard my father over the pain, over my screams.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Oceana: My eyes widened and I ran to Anastasia's side. I bent down and touched her shoulder gently. "Oh my gawd, are you okay?" I cried, hoping she was.

Gabriel: I was about to reply to Katherine when Anastasia started screaming. I ran with Oceana to her and sat by her side.
Oceana looked at me, her eyes wide with fear. "Oh my gawd," she kept whispering.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Anastasia - I stopped screaming as the pain subsided. I breathed heavily, "It was Hades." was all I said.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Gabriel: I held out a hand to help her up. "You scared the heck out of me," I said.

Oceana: I hurried over and gave her a quick hug. "So glad you're okay," I said, breathing a sigh of relief.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Anastasia - I smiled lightly to try and show them I was ok, "I scared you?" I asked Gabriel. Did that mean he cared for me?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Gabriel: I nodded. "Of course!"

Oceana: I backed away a bit, whistling innocently. I'd just give them a moment alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Anastasia - I bit my lip, blushing slightly, "Um, so," I mumbled.

Derek - I came up and saw Oceana, "Hey there," I said.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Oceana: I jumped and turned around. "Oh geez, you scared me." I placed my hand up against my chest to try and slow my heart.

Gabriel: I looked around and then met her eyes. "Soooo?" I repeated.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Derek - I laughed, "Sorry about that."

Anastasia - Getting all the courage I could get I kissed his cheek fast, "That's for caring," I said blushing red hot.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Gabriel: I blushed, big time. "Um, no problem," I replied. Holy cow, she just kissed me.

Oceana: I took a deep breath and smiled. "It's fine, what's a heart attack every once and a while?" I joked, smiling at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Derek - "The bright side is a heart attack won't kill YOU," I joke back.

Anastasia - "Sorry, that was uncalled for wasn't it?" I bit my lip nervously.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next