the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

5 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 7 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Oceana: I slipped out of the group to walk next to her. "Care to elaborate?" I asked. I hoped I didn't sound too pushy. "You don't have to tell you if you don't want too."

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 7 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Katherine: I sighed, trying to find a good way to phrase it. "Well...you know what happened to Anastasia earlier? I think Hades is trying to do that to me. Maybe worse." I groaned mentally when I heard the faint bark of my father, >Aikaterine!< But he wasn't fully in yet.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:07 pm

Oceana: I shivered. "That must be scary," I agreed, nodding.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Katherine: I nodded, "...yeah." My eyes widened as my father threatened venomously, >You, daughter, need to finally learn you can't disobey me.< No, plea-! I wasn't able to finish as a blazing hot pain went through my entire body. Somehow I was able to keep standing. I gritted my teeth, and despite not wanting to show any weakness, I couldn't help but let out a scream as tears starting dripping down my face. The pain came in horrifying bursts, I could barely stand now, but I would not let myself crumple to the ground.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Oceana: "Oh no!" I cried, and grabbed her arm. "Oh gawd," I whispered. I hated feeling so helpless, I wanted to do something but I had no idea what. Even though my father never spoke to me, I suddenly felt glad he didn't try to control me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Katherine: I took long, deep breathes, despite they caused my chest to hurt. Eventually, the blazing, white-hot pain subsided into a dull ache. I stood up fully after recovering slightly from my shock, and looked over at Oceana.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Oceana: I took a breath of relief. "Are you okay?" I asked, giving her a quick hug. "Was it...." I trailed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Katherine: I winced, since every move that I made hurt. "Yeah, it was." I answered weakly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Oceana: I shook my head. "That sucks." I made a face. "But at least your dad talks to you, no matter how rudely."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Katherine: "Your's doesn't?" I asked. I thought godly parents chatted with their children, either regularly, or in times of crisis, but I might've been wrong. "That sucks." I unintentionally copied what she said.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Oceana: I shrugged. "Not directly. I've never heard his voice or anything. But I guess when I'm near the water, I sort of feel closer to him. Y'know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Katherine: "Hm...yeah. I get what you mean." I sighed, and rubbed my arms subconsciously since I was a little nervous. I was a little jealous, since all my dad did was shout, or hurt me.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Oceana: I nodded and patted her arm. "Hey, we can't choose our parents."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Katherine: I smiled, "Yeah, you're right. If only, though?" I laughed slightly, but couldn't for long since I was still a little shaken up.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Anastasia - Even though I knew that it was a little late after what Hades had done to Katherine I walked up to my sister, "Are you going to be ok?" I asked taking her into a hug.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Katherine: "Yeah, I think so." It was a little odd getting so many hugs today, especially from people I barely knew. I mean, even though Anastasia was my sister, I still didn't know much about her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Anastasia - I smiled, "Good. Can we talk, privately?" I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Katherine: I blinked, and then answered, "Yeah, sure."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Anastasia - When we got alone I sighed lightly, "Do you have any idea what our father's plan is?" I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Katherine: I shook my head, "I wish I had a clue. Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good. Not at all."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Anastasia - "No, it doesn't," I agree. "but what should we do about it?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:22 pm

(Sorry for disappearing, I had to do my laundry.)
Oceana: I watched Anastasia and Katherine go over to talk privatley. I shrugged and went over to the guys, linking arms with both of them. "I wonder what their talking about," I wondered outloud.

Gabriel: I shrugged. "I dunno, but we should probably wait for them." We all stopped and waited, watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Katherine: I sighed, "Well, we might just have to go with his plans until we have enough information to turn against him. It definately isn't going to be fun."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:26 pm

(I gotta go again. Don't do too much without me ^.^)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Anastasia - "I just," I swallow nervously, "I feel so helpless, like he can control me so easily."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next