the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

5 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Anastasia - "That sounds amazing!" I said.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 9 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Katherine: I looked at Anastasia, the eagerness and excitement showing on my face now. "You can't wait for that either?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Anastasia - "I'm so excited! That will be amazingly fun," I say with a grin.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Katherine: "I bet 'cha, if we teamed up, we could beat any monster within 10 minutes." I grinned along with her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Anastasia - "10 minutes? Nah, I think at the most 8 minutes!" I laughed jokingly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Katherine: I laughed along with her. It felt really good, wonderful to have a sister. "Well, we'll just have to test that out, won't we?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Anastasia - I was so happy, "Soon as possible," I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:22 pm

(Hm...I'm not sure how exactly to do that...have them fight a monster, I mean.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:26 pm

(hmm... when Agent_Chip gets on again they can have like a contest type thing where whatever team beats the monster first wins or something... just an idea)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:30 pm

(That sounds like a good idea.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:35 pm

(alright... do you want to wait for Agent_Chip so that we don't do too much without her?)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 pm

(Yeah, otherwise she might be confused...)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:39 pm

(K!)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:46 pm

(Oops, sorry, had to go eat supper, then I baked a cake ^.^ Anyway, what's going on?)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:48 pm

(ok so we were thinking that maybe we should have like a monster fight thing soon, not immediately, but soon)

Anastasia - I peeked up at Gabriel.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:51 pm

(Oh, cool!)

Gabriel: I glanced over at Anastasia and realized she was looking at me, so I smiled at her.

Oceana: I jumped back to my feet and glanced at the water. It was calling to me. "Anyone want to go swimming?" I asked. Before anyone could reply, I leapt back into the waves, happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Anastasia - I blushed then laughed at Oceana. I gave Gabriel a wink and yelled to Oceana, "Wait up!" I go straight to the waves!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Katherine: I slyly glanced at my sister, and hid a smirk. I could've easily seen she liked him if she hadn't said anything about it earlier. Good for her, though. I kind of wished I had a guy I was interested in, and that was hard for me at least because I thought most of them were jerks. Not all...but most. I glanced up at Oceana when she went back into the water.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Derek - I shake my head and go over to the waves, cautiously going into the cool waters.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Oceana: I stood up in a shallow section and spun in a circle before falling back into the waves. I squealed as a wave crashed in my face, enjoying every second of it.

Gabriel: I watched Oceana and Anastasia for a second, pondering the idea of joining them. After a couple of seconds, I got up and turned and ran into the water with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Anastasia - "You're so crazy Oceana!" I laughed splashing Gabriel playfully.

Derek - I joined Oceana, "You have water issues!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Katherine: "Oh, jeez." I muttered with a smile. I stood up, and joined everyone in the water, cautiously though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Oceana: I beamed and shook my head, letting water droplets fly. "Yes I am," I said to Anastasia, and then to Derek, "and you act like your surprised."

Gabriel: I instinclively (sp?) put my hands in front of me to block Anastasia's splash. "Hey!" I yelled and splashed her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Anastasia - "Oh come on Kat!" I smile at my sister. "Oh, this is war!" I tell Gabriel.

Derek - "I shouldn't be," i laughed.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Gabriel: "You're on!" I laughed, scooping up water in my hands and tossing it at Anastasia.

Oceana: I shook my head again, water spraying everywhere. "No, you shouldn't," I agreed, willing to waves to soak everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next