the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

5 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 11 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Katherine: I thought for a moment, "Hmmmm...solo." I knew if I picked Teams, she'd join up with Gabriel, and I wasn't even sure what his powers were.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 11 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Anastasia - "Then let's do this," I say with a smirk, "Gabriel? Where is the best place we could do this at?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Gabriel: I shrugged. "Depends, what are you planniing to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Anastasia - "Hmm, any suggestions Kat?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Katherine: I asked Gabriel, "Anywhere there's like a huge clearing or something like that?" I smiled mentally, since I liked the fact Anastasia had given me a nickname so quickly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Anastasia - I wondered what she was planning.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Gabriel: I thought for a second, tilting my head towards the sky. "Oh! I know just the place. I'll take you there, but you may want to dry off first." I guestured to our soaked clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Katherine: I chuckled lightly as I wrung out my thick hair. "Yeah, that'd probably be a good idea."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Anastasia - "We'll go home and get new clothes and meet you outside when we're done," I tell him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Gabriel: "We'll all meet in front of your cabin, okay?" I asked. As much as I liked hanging out with my new friends, I couldn't wait to get out of my soaked clothes.

Oceana: I pouted, making a face. "I don't want to get out of the water, but I want to watch this fight. What to do, what to do," I muttered to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Anastasia - "You're the daughter of Poseidon, bring the water with you," I joke as I make my way out of the water.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Oceana: I laughed. "I would love too, but I think someone may notice." I followed them all out of the water, shaking off like a dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:18 pm

will you give me about 15 minutes to take a bath? will you still be on?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:19 pm

(Probably, yeah. I need to go for a shower anyway. Be back soon!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:20 pm

(I'll be on!)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:33 pm

i'm back! I ended up taking a shower and when you are taking a shower with a girl at the door knocking and wanting you to hurry up you take a quick shower! (I go to boarding school and their are 4 girls including me and my room and each room shares a bathroom but the rule is we have to take our baths or showers in between 9 & 10 at night and/or 6&7 in the morning so things get hectic! lol)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Oh, jeez, that would be more than hectic! lol. For me it would be.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Yeah! i've been here a year so I'm used to it, i've had the same roomates since i got here so i've been lucky, do you want to go ahead and get to our house and change out of our wet clothes or wait?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Hm...well, if you don't mind waiting we could do that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:44 pm

(I'm back!)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:45 pm

YAY!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Anastasia - we all part and head towards our cabins. As soon as I get inside I go straight for my dresser. I dig in trying to find the perfect fighting outfit.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Oceana: I ran up to my cabin and dumped out the few clothes I had packed when I ran away. Note to self: Get Mom to bring me some clothes. I quickly changed and then headed out to sit on the front steps.

Gabriel: I quickly changed and headed to the girls' cabins. I saw that Oceana was already out and I sat next to her on the steps of the Poseidon cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Katherine: Oh, crap. I was taking too long. I changed into some shorts, and a short sleeve shirt. Then I found some tennis shoes, and slipped those on as I walked out the door. I patiently waited for Anastasia and the others.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:55 pm

Anastasia - I found a pair of black skinny jeans and a black short-sleeved shirt. I put on a red corset over the shirt, reapplied my mascara and lipstick and was done. I walked out to see the others waiting, "Hey, sorry I took long, but I'm ready."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next