the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

5 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Name: Katherine (Aikaterine)
Godly Parent: Hades
Powers: Has strength, and agility. Variety of unknown dark powers.
Appearance: Waist-length black hair, green eyes, curvy and she's about 5' 7"
Weapon Of Choice: Her powers, or a sword.
Personality(three words): Easily angered, calculating, kind to people she thinks deserves it.
(Oh no...I've just noticed someone else has Hades as a godly parent...is that okay or not?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Anastasia - I didn't like the thought of being alone, but maybe me and Oceana could hang out a lot, "Oh my," I say when I see my cabin, "It's so pretty."

(Yeah, it's ok, now I have a half-sister!)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:15 pm

(Lol. Okay...just making sure. So, what's happening right now?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:15 pm

(I'm being shown my cabin, you can be in the cabin, you can be new)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:17 pm

(Oceana and Anastasia are checking out their cabins and talking to Gabriel ^.^)
Oceana: I stared at the cabin. Holy cow! I loved this place. Oh, but... I would need to call my mom soon, otherwise she was going to get really worried. Meh, maybe later. Right now, I had a cabin to check out.

Gabriel: I grinned at both of them. "So, are you guys going to go look inside?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Anastasia - "Of course!" I said happily walking into my cabin. I paused when I saw a girl sitting there looking confused about what she was doing.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:20 pm

(All righty.)
Katherine: I heard some noise outside, and peeking out the window. Two girls were coming up to the cabin. Arching an eyebrow, I took one last glance before turning away, and shutting the curtain. Very interesting, indeed.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Anastasia - I looked at the girl, "Hi, I'm Anastasia, and you are?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Oceana: I waved to Anastasia and Gabriel and ran into my cabin. As expected, it was empty, clean and beautiful. I flopped onto a random bed and layed down for a second, but I couldn't sit still. This was way too exciting. I jumped up and began looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Katherine: I blinked, then answered, "Katherine." I didn't say my real name, Aikaterine, because then some people would know exactly who my father was. Besides, Katherine actually came from Aikaterine, so like it mattered.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Anastasia - "You're Hades daughter, aren't you?" I asked hoping she was. It would be nice to not be the ONLY one. So I see you met your sister My father's voice re-entered my mind. Leave it to you to find you're way back in I growled back mentally.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Katherine: I nodded my head and said simply, "Yes." I cringed when Father entered my mind. I usually had been able to block him, but since I was now focusing on her question. You've met your sister, finally? I groaned mentally, Yes, obviously, now go away. I shunned him from my mind, not caring that I'd get in trouble for it later. I mumbled to her, "He's so annoying sometimes."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Anastasia - "Tell me about it," I mumbled, "Let me guess, he talks to you to."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Oceana: I wandered around the cabin for a little while until the excitment work off. Then I realized how lonely I felt. I fell back onto the nearest bed and looked up at the sky. "Thanks Dad, you couldn't have had anymore kids? I'm a little lonely here?" I yelled towards the sky. "Just sayin'," I added, in case I made him mad. It's one thing to make mortal dads mad. It's not a good idea to make your dad mad when he can make you explode.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Anastasia - I see Oceana from a window and motion her over. I guess it was a kind of good thing that dad had two kids instead of just me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Oceana: I spotted Anastasia through the window and hurried out the door. I waved to Gabriel who was standing outside and talking to some other people. I ran over and knocked on Anastasia's door.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Anastasia - I let her in and began introductions, "Katherine, this is Oceana, daughter of Poseidon, and Oceana, this is Katherine, my half-sister."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Oceana: I nodded and waved. "Hi! I guess you're my cousin too!" I said, brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Katherine: I waved at Oceana, and put on my best smile, "Hey. Hm...yeah, I guess so."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Anastasia - I laughed quietly, "A cousin, a sister, a crush," this day is great!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Oceana: I sat down on a random bed, and looked at the two of them. "it is pretty great, isn't it?" I agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Anastasia - "The best." I look at Oceana, "Do you like Gabriel or Derek more?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Katherine: I sat on another bed, and agreed with a nod. "Yes, very much so."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Oceana: I thought and leaned back. "I don't know, they're both really cute." I sighed. "But personally, I think I like Derek." I let the blush creep up on my cheeks. "And I'm assuming you like Gabriel."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Anastasia - I give a sly smile, "Yes! He is such a gentlemen, and I bet you he can protect me, that is if I ever needed it."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next