the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

broken hearts

3 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

broken hearts - Page 31 Empty Re: broken hearts

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Shannon: I took his hand, since I did say before thst I trusted him. As long as it felt right, I'd keep to my word. I glanced up at him, and my lips curved into a content smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Sterling: I smiled back and I lead her out of the building and more to the outskirts of town where Vage lived at
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Shannon: Finally, I felt wanted. Not how Kyle wanted me, but I just felt that someone actually cared about me. Maybe it was odd, considering I only met Sterling a little more than a day ago, but I decided to roll with it anyway.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 pm

sterling: we got to run down street that vage apartment building is on which her building was one of oldest and broken down on this street so it wasn't too hard to find and i lead shannon inside to the 5th floor where vage apartment is on
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Shannon: I looked around a little. I knew there were some shabby parts in the city, but not like this. Places like this made me feel nervous, but I kept a straight face.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:15 pm

sterling: i knock vage door and she open it i could tell something happen to her by how she was hiding her face with her hair and once both me and shannon was inside and the door close i push her hair out face to show that she got beat up badly " happen what vage"

vage; i look away i couldn't face him not after what happen last night
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Shannon: I immediately thought that horrible man that had killed Krissy did this to her. "Vage...who did this to you?" I asked her softly, obviously concerned.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:32 pm

vage:i still couldn't look at sterling i kept eyes on shannon "draca he did this me "

sterling:" what else did my brother did to you "

vage: i lift up my shirt a bit show only part of what happen my skin was all black and blue " sorry sterling i can't look you just him and you look so similar"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Shannon: My teeth clenched, and my jaw tightened. I knew my eyes were changing into that heatless gas-flame blue. First Krissy, and now Vage? Now I didn't care if Sterling would kill Draca....I'd probably help him do it. I was so angry, I couldn't say a word. I straightened my expression since I might've been scaring the both of them.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:47 pm

sterling: i notice and i pull her shirt a bit higher fade marks " this isn't the first time isn't "

vage:" sorry i thought i could handle it on my own i was wrong"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Shannon: "You have nothing to be sorry about." I informed her, keeping the harsh firmness out of my voice. It wasn't her fault he beat her. "Do you have any protection, in case he comes again?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:57 pm

vage:" no i'm here alone and shannon i'm skinless we don't get protection "

sterling:" pack your things vage staying with me until draca is dead"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Shannon: I would've laughed under normal circumstances. "Not that kind of protection. I meant personal protection like a knife, but if you're staying with Sterling, you probably won't need one." For some reason I doubted that Sterling would let me spend another night at his place.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:11 pm

vage:" i used too shannon but draca always has a gun and gets me give my weapon so it didn't help and i didn't want to spend anymore money" i said as i pack my bag

sterling: i look at shannon and i whisper in her ear " don't think you stay at your place tonight shannon because of vage is staying with me i don't want to worry about kyle getting you "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Shannon: "All right, but I have to run over there and grab a few things before we go back to your place." I subconsciously whispered back.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:18 pm

vage: i when in the bathroom grap a few more things then i came back out and put on my hoodie and a pair of sunglass to help hide my face " okay ready guys "

sterling:" then i guess you lead the shannon to your place before we go back to mine "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Shannon: "Okay." I led them to my apartment building which closer to the city, went up to the second floor, and found my room. The door was ajar slightly, and when I opened the door all the way, all I saw was chaos. Papers everywhere, ripped up furniture, clothes scattered, and my belongings either broken or intact lying on the floor. It was quite a shock, especially since I knew who was responsible. Kyle.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:33 pm

vage:" wow " i said as i look around

sterling:" kyle did this "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Shannon: "Yes, he did. No mistaking it." I desperately searched the mess as I cleaned it up. I looked around to make sure nothing was stolen. I went through my dresser, and found some clean clothes there, thankfully. I was beyond angry now. Angry and scared. My personal space had been invaded.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:41 pm

sterling:" both you are so staying at my place for awhile until i kill draca and stops kyle"i said i knew theres some angry in my voice
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Shannon: "I don't mind if you kill Kyle too." I muttered bitterly as I searched through the debris to find what I needed. Then I saw my guitar, untouched, with a note on it that read, *This is only the beginning.* Those five words sent chills up my spine as I removed the note, and picked up the guitar.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:55 pm

sterling:" okay and you got everything you need shannon"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Shannon: "Yeah, I think so." I regarded the mess on the floor with a frown for a moment before heading out of the apartment.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:21 pm

sterling:i lead the back to my place
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Shannon: I shifted the guitar in my grasp. Not that it was heavy, but it was awkward. I was still mad about my apartment being invaded, and practically destroyed. If I only had the power to make Kyle squirm a little.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next