the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum Ride

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Maximum Ride Empty Maximum Ride

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:55 pm

We make look like humans. We may act like them, but we are far from them. After growing up in a lab, we have seen more and know more then most, if not all sane humans. The White Coats (or sciectists as humans call them) dont count as sane in our books. They locked us in cages, they tested on us, they changed us. We are the Avian Americans.

So its similar to Maximum ride. But we start in the lab instead of outside it. Make a character (or two or three or more...) and jump in.

Name
personality
flock position
looks
powers (no more then like 2)
Alex
16 years old
14 foot jet black wings
snarky, a leader, sarcastic,.caring for her flock, and can kick seriose butt
leader
Red curly hair, green eyes, olive skin, freckles, 5' 10"
read/control minds, elemental

Last edited by asueu13 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride Empty Re: Maximum Ride

Post by Pixie Chick Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:05 pm

What's Maximum Ride about?
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

http://inkpop.com/profile/953bff6a-0775-45b9-860f-5d72453189ab/p

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:06 pm

About this group of kids who grew up in a lab and have bird wings...they are condsidered: genetic freaks, avian americas, bird kids, flock members ect...
They are on the run from a lab in the books....but i figured we could start in the labs...they grew up in cages...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Hmm...I guess I could give this a shot.

Name: Ciara
Wings/Mutation: Grey 13 ft. wings
Personality: Sweet, does what she's told without complaint, has a lot of patience.
Wing Position: Not sure
Looks: Flat brown hair that's always in a ponytail. Dark brown eyes
Powers: Can start fires with her mind
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:19 pm

(oops, my deslexia/music obbssesson messed me up again...the 'wing position' is suposed to be 'flock position'; like leader, or right hand man, stuff like that...sorry)

Alex: I sat in the back of the cage, my knees to my chest. I was already thinking of a plan to get out, if it would work. "Ciara, you ok?" i asked the girl next to me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:25 pm

(Umm...third in command since she's a bit of a pushover)

Ciara: I nodded at her. "I'm okay for now. I just want to get out of here," I answered crossing my legs.
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 am

Alex: "Dont we all, Ciara. Dont we all." I sighed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:33 am

Name: Alyson "Lyssa" Winters

Wings/Mutation: Lyssa's wings are roughly four feet across and a deep caramel color. For some unknown reason, they are pierced through very deeply with two metal rings each. They don't seem to do anything, so Lyssa likens them to earrings, calling them "wing-rings."

Personality: Lyssa is sweet, innocent, and unassuming. She is kind, cheerful, and loves making new friends. She manages to stay sweet and innocent, though she has been through more than anyone realizes.

Flock Position: Lyssa is the baby of the flock. Most everyone adores her and wants to keep her safe.

Looks: Lyssa has dark blond hair that falls just past her shoulder blades. She usually wears it in pigtails. Her eyes are a twinkling bright blue. She is average height for her age. She is also very thin, most likely from extensive testing and malnutrition.

Powers (no more then like 2): Lyssa has yet to develop any powers.

Name: Drue Gallows

Wings/Mutation: Drue's wings are more bat-like than bird-like. They are a total of twelve feet across, and borderline between black and very dark purple.

Personality: Drue is the pessimist of the group. She is very anylitical and logical. She thinks through things before she acts.

Flock Position: Strategist

Looks: Drue has raven black hair that is cut in an angled, chin-length bob. Her eyes are icy blue and her skin is like that of a porcelin doll. She is tall and a bit gangly.

Powers (no more then like 2): Her powers are unknown as she has gone to great lengths not to use them, prefering to use her mind instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:45 am

Alex: "Lyssa, Dreu how you guys holding up?" I asked them, glancing across the room to their cages. We needed to get out of here. Drew, got any plans? i asked her, looking directly at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 am

(Oh, I meant to post this sooner, but, Lyssa isn't in her cage at the moment.)

Lyssa's small bare feet pounded against the cold conrete floor of the maze. Her breath came in halting, stuttering gasps.

"Why does it keep going?" one of the scientists up in the control room wondered aloud, "Why doesn't it just stop?"

"Because it knows we'll do this if it does," a second one replied. He pushed a button on the control panel. The silvery metallic bracelet on Lyssa's wrist sent a thousand volts of electricity surging through her. A strangled scream escaped her lips.

"Make it shut up!" the first scientist said. The second one pushed the button again, and yet more electricty coursed through Lyssa's small body. She screamed again and collapsed to the floor, crying with the pain of it all.

Drue looked at Alex and nodded in response to the first question. In response to the second question, she thought back, A few. I don't know if any of them will work, though. I need a bit more time to think through all the repercussions.

Last edited by BariJoy on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:05 am

Alex: I tensed in my cage, reading Lyssa's thoughts. think faster...they're hurting her again
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 am

'Sorry, for thinking slowly. I'm not a supercomputer.' Drue thought back, a little bit snarkily. Truth was, though, she darn near was a human supercomputer. Thoughts and ideas tumbled around in Drue's head, trying to formulate themselves into plans as quick as possible.

A guard entered the maze by way of an Authorized Personel Only door. He scooped Lyssa up roughly in his burly, uncaring arms and took her back to the room with the cages, as one might carry a bag of garbage to the dumpster. He tossed her carelessly into her cage and left. Lyssa lie on the floor of her cage, curled up into a shaking little ball of uncontrollable sobbing, pain, and exhaustion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 am

Alex: if you dont come up with something, i will i told her, seeing Lyssa. That was it, i was getting us out of here. I tensed in my cage and waited for them to come get me.
"Your turn." the white coat growled at me. He unlocked my cage and i jumped at him, knocking him to the ground. I ran to drue's cage and snapped the lock. "Get Lyssa and get out."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 am

"This impromptu scheme's not going to work. You know that, right?" Drue said matter-of-factly. She stepped out of her cage and went over Lyssa's, placing a hand on the young girl's shoulder, trying to comfort her. Still talking to Alex, she said, "I think you're forgetting what time it is."

Through a door stepped the crazy old man who served as cook. "Lunchtime, birdies and bat," his tittering voice said. He froze when he saw them out of their cages.

"And in three... two... one," Drue said, expectantly.

"Guards!" the cook cried. The doors around the walls flung open and the room was flooded with hulking guards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 am

Alex: I tensed ready to fight. "Ya know, you could have told me sooner." i muttered. One of them jumped at me, making me roll under him to doge his blow.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 am

(Where can I jump in?)
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:40 am

(we are still in teh lab.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie Chick Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 am

Ciara: I looked at the bars of the cage. Why won't the stupid thing burn? I reached out and touched the bars, they were warm.
Pixie Chick
Pixie Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:01 pm

There were too many guards for the flock to fight. Soon, they were overwhelmed and forced back into their cages. The security cameras that lined the upper edges of the walls were placed on high alert and recorded ever movement. The guards left. The cook dropped a bowl of slop into each cage through a tiny food door.

"Eat up, birdies and bat," he cackled.

"What's on the menu today?" Drue asked, eyeing the chipped bowl in her cage warily. The food always looked the same, no matter what it was. This pale grey sludge could be soup, sandwiches, cake, anything really. But it would still look and taste the same.

"Meatloaf," the cook answered then left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Lyssa sniffled and tryed to wipe away some of her tears with the back of her hand. She was exhausted from hours of running, and her body still ached with electricity.

"Hey, cheer up, Lyssa. Everything just might possibly turn out okay," Drue's logical, pessimistic voice was anything but reassuring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Alex: "Were gonna get out of here. I promise Lyssa...i just havent figured out how yet." I sighed, giving a reasuring smile to our youngest flock member.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 pm

I really hate the idea of having to cc on this site, but can I join and do you need boys or girls?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm

boys (similar to fang or iggy) are prefered. Im guessing you have read the Maximum ride series?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Yep, all of them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:06 pm

cool, do you know when angel is coming out?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next