the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Karma =)
Ravyn
6 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Adarian: I just held her close, trying to help her calm down a little, not wanting to upset her. "I think you'd be good at a lot of different things, if you got out and tried them. Nobody has only one talent, and you should have things that you're free to do and enjoy besides working. Working all the time isnt healthy...." i said, quite obviously worried about her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Bryce shook his head, "I wonder why its a very sexy dance." He gave her a teasing smile. "don't worry you'll get the hang of it just follow me."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Marie: I grinned "Okay, starting positon?"

Tanya: I closed my eye, saying nothing and leant into his chest. I felt safe and protected from the world, covered from staring eyes and looks of disgust
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Adarian: I felt her lean against me and took that as a positive thing, hanging onto her. I found myself wishing i could just take her away from here, hide her away from the horrible reality that was the world, protect her. She seemed so fragile...... fragile yet beautiful, like glass. I almost feared that if i let her go, she might just fall and shatter. So i hung on in comfortable silence, certain she'd let me know when she was ready for me to let go.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Bryce came closer to her, "Alright put your arm up more." He pushed her arm into the right position. "Now have your hand on my shoulder." When she did that he made sure that there postition was perfect before he started to lead her in Salsa. The dance required partners to be close together so he made sure there was little room for even a feather to fit in.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Tanya: A tear trailed down my cheek as I clutched his shirt slightly, presing my face into his neck. He smelled sweet and spicy at the same time. It was soothing and made me almost drowsy

Marie: I blushed slightly at our closeness but danced, smiling at the energy in the dance "This is fun"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:00 pm

"I know."He teased her. "Trust me it only gets better." He started to do tricks with her dipping her low to the ground and putting her in the air. He was careful not to let her fall or get hurt. He didn't want to hurt her just show her how fun this dance really was.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Maria: I laughed, flowing easily into the moves. You ddin;t have to know the dance to be able to dance it. You just had to know what your partner wanted you to do. I smiled as he pulled me back up, our noses touching
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Adarian: I felt slight wetness and realized she was crying. "What's wrong...?" i asked gently. Had i done something to upset her...? The thought that i might have made her cry bothered me..... i didnt want to see her upset. I wanted her to be happy....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Bryce stood that way with there noses touching for a while. He wondered what she would do if he kissed her right now. He didn't want to ruin anything with her so he stepped back. "And thats how you Salsa."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:04 am

Tanya: "N-nothing...I just....I don't know" I murmered, wiping my eye

Marie: I blinked dazedly for a moment, glancing at his lips "Oh..."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:33 am

Adarian: I nodded slowly, processing this. "I see.... uhm..... i apologize, if i upset you." i told her. On impulse, i shifted back from her a bit and gently brushed away any remaining tears. "Please don't be sad....."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Tanya: I jumped slightly and shook my head, my heeks heating 'no...it's not your fault' i blushed harxer as his thumb ran across my lips
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Adarian: I nodded, relieved that i hadnt upset her. "Im glad..... please, uhm.... tell me if i ever do anything to upset you, all right? So that i can avoid it in the future....." i said. I noticed her blushing and smiled a little bit. "You're cute when you blush, you know..." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:49 pm

Tanya: My eyes widened and I blushed harder "Wh-what?!" This had to be a trick! I was the furthest thing from cute! He was mocking me. I just knew it. I looked down, closing my eye
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Adarian: I tilted my head to one side slightly, watching her curiously. "You seem surprised.... why?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Tanya: I looked at him, slightly confused "Because I'm ugly. I can't be cute"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Adarian: I frowned, visibly upset. "You aren't ugly at all.... i don't know why you'd think that." i said truthfully. I wondered if this was about her scar..... but she WASNT ugly.... she was beautiful. How come she couldn't see that?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Tanya: I tilted my head, even more confused "Of course I'm ugly. I'm missing half my face" I winced slightly at the blunt way I said it but conviction of the words dripped from my voice. I was ugly. That was the fact of my life.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Adarian: "You have your scars. But they don't make you ugly.... you could never be ugly. They don't bother me at all." i told her,honesty evident in my gaze. We all had our imperfections..... perhaps she was missing half of her face, but that didnt make her any lesspretty to me. It set her apart, but did not make her a monster.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Tanya: I stared at him, touching my face "But....I m ugly. Hideous, of course I'll be ugly"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Adarian: "You're not ugly. Not to me." i insisted. She held herself so low..... it was like she just.... hated on herself constantly. It seemed as if she had no self esteem. It was saddening.... she couldnt seem to see how wonderful she was. I became even more determined to help her see this.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Tanya: I frowned "How can I not be ugly to you? I'm almost half a person'' I vaguely wondered if something was wrong with his head....or his eyes
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Adarian: "Your scars don't bother me." i informed her. "I don't find them ugly, and i don't think they make you any less of a person. Its just unusually shaped skin.... there's nothing wrong with it. Its just.... superficial. Nothing to be obsessed over, and it doesnt degrade you as a person." i said, trying to explain my thoughts.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Tanya: I frown "Of course it does. Nobody wants me because of my disfigurement. Of course it makes me less of a person"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next