the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Karma =)
Ravyn
6 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Adarian: "No it doesnt..... and that's not true. If i didnt want you around, i wouldnt have brought you here. Your scars make no difference to me. I like you anyways." i told her. How could she think that an old injury degraded her as a person....? That was just..... silly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Tanya; i blinked "You....like me...? But I'm just a slave. Just a human" He had to be crazy. he HAD to be. It was the only explanation for everything
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Adarian: I shrugged. "Doesnt matter. you're still a person. Just because you aren't a vampire doesnt mean i have to hate you by default..... that's just silly." i said, blinking. She was probably getting pretty wierded out by now, but i couldnt help it. This was just how i saw things.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Tanya: I blinked "You....you are really different...."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Adarian: I laughed softly. "I have some very unusual views for one of my kind, yes. I am well aware of that..... doesn't make me wrong, though."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Tanya: I looked down, biting my lip. Despite what he said, i was still ugly.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:43 pm

"Well...then were all bloody screwed now aren't we?" Damon shook his head and looked to all that'd be joining him. "We'll be leaving soon. Say your goodbyes and get what you want. A meal will be served once we get to the base." It was the first time he'd talked about it, only him, Rusty, and Azrile knew. Only now as they grew closer to the fight did he reveal it to everyone else, but he kept the location secret in case.

Rusty sighed and held her close. "You already know how I feel." He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her softly, savoring the feelings stirring in him. He'd miss this...He hoped he and her would survive...hell he didn't care if he lived, as long as she survived.

Quenton chuckled and patted her head before frowning at what Damon said. He blinked. "I'd be more then happy to take over if you shall fail, though I've no interest in power as you well know." Quenton was actually a unkown son of Alexander the Great. His father had died at the age of 33, and had had an affair with some Spartan women. He had the chance to take the throne from the three generals that'd split Alexander's Empire but he wanted nothing to do with it.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Bianca: I sneezed as a bug flew up my nose

Cadmus: "I mean what about US?! What do you expect US to do?" I growled
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Adarian: I got the sense that she didnt buy it but i didnt push things any further, not wanting to stress her out. As much as i wanted to convince her she was better than she thought she was, pushing things was only going to make things worse. I would leave it alone for now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Tanya: I closed my eye, resting my head on his chest
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Adarian: I let her do as she wished, arms wrapping back around her snugly, holding her close. My fragile little glass girl...... i promised myself that i'd help her find her strength. Just because she couldnt see it now didnt mean it wasnt there. I knew it was...... it just had to come out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Tanya: I , sighed, relaxing "My name is tanya" I said softly, suddenly realising He might not even know. I rubbed my good cheek against the fabric of his shirt, the roguhness as soothing as his smell
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Adarian: I nodded. I'd asked about it when i'd purchased her, but it was nice to hear it come from her. I'd already told her mine, when i'd brought her home, but she didnt seem to like using it. "Thanks...... i knew it already, but im happy you told me. Its a pretty name..." i said thoughtfully. "You can use my name, you know.... honestly, i feel kinda uncomfortable being called 'sir' or 'master'. We're equal.... there's no need for titles." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Tanya: I blushed slightly at the compliement t my name and bit my lip "Are you sure..? It's...not actually allowed for slaves to call you by name..."
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Adarian: "Its perfectly all right. I'd actually prefer it if you used my name...... i really do hate titles. You won't be punished for it or anything, if that's what your worried about." i told her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Tanya: I nodded "Okay....Adarian" It felt weird saying his name....
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Adarian: "Thank you, Tanya." i replied. "I appreciate that....." i said. I really didnt want to make her feel uncomfortable, but titales were so awkward and i really did hate them.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Tanya: I blushed as he said my name again, closing my eye. I felt so ugly and inadeqet next to him, but at the same time I felt safe and secure
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Adarian: I smiled as i saw her blush and something did something it was not supposed to in my chest. I didnt know what that was about, but i didnt mind it..... it, or the warm fuzzy feeling that came with it. I held her close, liking having her there, her solid presence and warmth comforting. It had been a very, very long time since i had been this content, this peaceful, and i found i quite liked it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Tanya: I closed my eye again, laning into his chest "How old are you Adarian?" I asked softly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Adarian: "One hundred and twenty five years, give or take a bit...." i said. "Quite young for one of my kind, but..... rather old, by humans standards, i understand."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Tanya: I nodded "And....before you were a vampire?" I asked hesitantly, worried I might be getting too bold
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Adarian: I shook my head. "Nothing. I was born like this." i replied steadily. I didnt mind the questions at all, really. She seemed hesitant about asking, but frankly it was fine by me.... if she wanted to know stuff, i was happy to answer almost anything.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:12 am

Tanya: I yawned slightly again and frowned in annoyance. I had just slept! Why was I still tired?! I felt a pang of worry suddenly. Was I getting lazy?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:42 am

Aria smiled under his kiss. She kissed him back like it was the last time she was going to do it. She hoped that it wasn't the last time this was going to happen but you never knew. Her hands rested on the back of his neck trying to deepen the kiss. When she finally pulled away she was breathing hard.

Bryce bent forward coming closer to her. He wanted to kiss her, "Would you mind if I kissed you right now." If she said yes then he would back up and leave her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next