the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Karma =)
Ravyn
6 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 29 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Bells Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Seria sniffed the air, wondering if he was telling the truth. She wouldn't have put it past him to have contacted her former owners while she was out. Smelling no one else near by though she narrowed her eyes further, not giving up on the glare as she inched towards him and the bag. She didn't trust him, but she wanted the bandages.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 29 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Bryce was pacing back in forth deciding wheather Marie was in trouble or not and if she needed his help. He stopped when he could smell her coming. His nerves calmed this was going to work they were going to escape. When came out of the shadows he lifted her up in hug but made sure not to crush anything.

Michael was anxious waiting outside. He just wanted to get to the point. The king spoke again this time nor formalities. "I have a few questions." He walked over to a chair by the fire. "Has Michael helped slaves escape?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:27 am

Rose settled for a normal tone. "Not that I know of sir. He wouldn't tell such information to a slave like me." Michael wasn't a bad guy and she hoped he wouldn't get into trouble.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Katboom!!! wrote:Seria sniffed the air, wondering if he was telling the truth. She wouldn't have put it past him to have contacted her former owners while she was out. Smelling no one else near by though she narrowed her eyes further, not giving up on the glare as she inched towards him and the bag. She didn't trust him, but she wanted the bandages.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Michael stiffened at the question, he never helped them escape but he sometimes would not capture them right away he would give them time to escape until someone found out and told him to go after them. He never liked bringing them back since he knew what would happen to them.
The king's eyes blaze, "Don't lie to me slave! Remember that I can have killed no questions asked or worse tortured." He sat in the chair his gaze boring into roses. "There have been too many slave escape on his watch. If you know something you better tell me. I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:39 am

Daniel pushed the bag toward her, not caring if she ripped the bag apart. It was an old, brown leather bag that he had recieved from a friend. "I didn't contact anyone, if that's what you think. I've just been sitting here."

Rose's eyes grew slightly hard. "I haven't lied Sir. I don't know anything. I'm still here, aren't I?" Her cold words might get her a beating or she'd have to... Rose's stomach dropped at the thought of sleeping with the king.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:37 pm

The king's face smiled, it wasn't at all warm instead chilling. "Oh my dear, I do love your spirit. I can see why Michael chose you." He rose off his chair coming closer to Rose. He stopped when he was practicly on top of her. "But make no mistake if you ever speak to me that way again. I will drain all that spirit right out of you." Quickly he moved away from her back to the fire. "Leave me now." He waved his hand silencing any further comversation.
Michael stood outside the door in the shodows waiting. He sighed in relief when nothing happened to Rose.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Rose narrowed her eyes, but said nothing. She didn't like the way his body was close hers in a tight fashion. Rose bowed, but left the room rather quickly. Her eyes and body were still tense and she didn't relax when she came out.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Michael almost hugged her but thought twice about it. "I'm glad your okay." He hated that the king went after her instead of him then again the king always went for weaknesses. He must of thought the slaves were mine. It was good that he didn't tell Rose anything about any of the slaves he let escape.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Rose's voice came out soft. "I guess so." She walked back to the room, pretty much able to walk there blinded, and looked out the window. "Why is he suddenly coming down on you now?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:21 am

Saria's eyes narrowed slightly as she pulled the bag closer, his words setting her on edge. Just the fact he'd mentioned it made her more willing to believe that he would have. Instead of saying anything though she dug in for bandages and began wrapping herself, not caring too much for modesty. She'd never been able to afford it. Her head was spinning too much for her to really care anyways.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Daniel gave a sigh, not commenting on her lack of modesty. He didn't really care though. He was supposed to be getting slaves to safety and into the hands of those who cared. Some were resistant, but others were willing to believe it the first time they were told. He just watched her though, not knowing what to say. She'd just dismiss his words anyway.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:38 am

After she had finished Seria pulled on her bloody shirt, figuring it was better than nothing. She then shoved the bag back at him, her eyes still having that wary look to them. She wasn't quite sure what was going to happen now and she was pretty sure that she actually didn't want to know. After all, the man claimed he was going to help... but it hadn't seemed like that yet.
"..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Daniel pulled the bag back and set it into the hollow of the tree behind him. "It's not possible to trust someone once you're a slave, but I really am here to help. There's a couple of places that are safe enough to hide out at. If you want to run off by yourself and hope not to get caught, that's all fine with me. It's your life. I'd rather that not happen though." He took out a bottle of water and drank from it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:42 am

Seria watched him for a moment, not relaxing a bit. Her head was still spinning slightly when she moved, pulling herself back a little so she could relax against the base of another tree. Thinking for a moment she almost sighed, realizing she didn't really have much choice here thanks to him. She wouldn't be able to last that long in the woods among the other predators when she was injured. That was just an excuse for them to attack and take the territory she'd claimed as hers. She would have to go to these safe places... even if it was only for a little while.
"...where?" she muttered, reaching up with on hand to tuck her hair behind her ear, while the other was tucked around her knees.
The whole idea of going anywhere had her on edge.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29