the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

5 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Next Generation Avengers (marvel) Empty Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

Post by Momo13 Thu May 10, 2012 5:46 pm

This idea is still in motion, but I'm thinking of doing a next generation of Avengers (or maybe your favorite superhero, preferably Marvel). And by next generation, I mean kids or apprentices of the Avengers. Input?

Name
Original or fanon
Appearance
Extra powers/weapons

I'll be having hawkeye's and Ironman's apprentices/children

Name Michi (Irongirl)
Age-14
Apprentice to Ironman (his daughter)
Original or fanon original
Appearance: shoulder length, brown wavy hair that is thick and layered (straight bangs though). Dark Brown eyes that have grey and black specs. About 5'2 inches. Average weight for that size.  
Extra powers/weapons: an ironman suit. Has the same heart that her father has that keeps a bullet from going closer to her heart. 

Name: Zell
Apprentice to: Hawkeye
Original or fanon: original 
Appearance: long blonde hair that I'd pulled into a braid that goes to the small of her back. Blue-silver eyes. Is about 5'5" and pretty thin. Always wears a black vest with the hood up most of the time (the hood casts a shadow over her face). The black vest has purple accents for the seems. 
Extra powers/weapons: has a compact bow and a quiver that changes her arrow heads with a turn of a dial. 

Name - Gavin
Age - 17
Apprentice to - Susan storm's sun
Original or fanon OC
Appearance - Gavin
Extra powers/weapons: Has his mom's power, but has little control them and they are tied to his emotions. When he is in a rage or angry in any way, his force fields will act out and act on its own. When shy or embarrassed or anything similar, he will start to turn invisible.

I might be adding a mystique child (possibly)
I'll add more to all as this continues

Last edited by Momo13 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 9 times in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Next Generation Avengers (marvel) Empty Re: Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

Post by Black&White Sat May 12, 2012 11:44 am

do lets~
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 12, 2012 11:48 am

What superheroes? Avenger?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 12, 2012 12:23 pm

All of Marvel in this one? Ende and my superhero chat is mainly DC, so I'd be nice to feature the other universe.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Sure. That works with me Smile I would have hawkeye's apprentice and maybe someone for X-men 'verse if we bring them in. And if no one wants iron man, I'd gladly have them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 12, 2012 3:45 pm

Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat May 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Kinda... But our own Original characters.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Name: William 'Billy' Kaplan aka Wiccan
Apprentice to: Scarlet Witch (reincarnated soul-son of)
Original or fanon: fanon
Appearance: Next Generation Avengers (marvel) 31864310
Extra powers/weapons: flight, lightning based spells, astral projection, teleportation, sorcery, weak force fields
Other: gay. powers given to him by Scarlet Witch. accepts the idea that he is the one of the reincarnated lost sons of Scarlet Witch - so would-be brother of Tommy. has some insane power when he loses control, being compared to a 'nuke' in canon. his magic is blue, also turns his eyes solidly glowy blue as well.

Name: Thomas 'Tommy' Shepherd aka Speed
Apprentice to: Scarlet Witch (reincarnated soul-son of)
Original or Fanon: Fanon
Appearance: Next Generation Avengers (marvel) 32652010
Extra powers/weapons: superhuman speed, intangibility, molecular acceleration (makes things go boom)
other: would-be brother of Billy, though more skeptical of the reincarnation theory. slowly accepting it though. troubled past. Divorced parents, was put in juvie for 'accidentally' vaporizing his school. Was released to be a part of the team, where he and Billy found out their similar resemblance.

name: Cassandra Lang aka Stature
Apprentice to: Ant Man
Original or Fanon: Fanon
Appearance: Next Generation Avengers (marvel) 250px-10
Extra powers/weapons: Can grow or shrink her size - from the size of an ant to roughly fifty feet
other: Daughter of Ant Man. Her power reacts with her emotions: angry, she grows, embarrassed or guilty, she shrinks.

name: Monica Marcel aka Copycat
apprentice to: N/A
original or fanon: original
appearance: mocha skin toned. dark red/brown/nearly black hair cut short, in a more boyish style. Ringed irises, no color, just white, with her pupil - like a bullseye - but she usually has a band around her eyes. wears very loose, gypsy like tops and leggings most of the time as casual, but typical black and yellow leather outfit for missions - boots, pants, a jacket, and gloves - though she's gotten rid of the X's since joining the Young Avengers.
extra powers/weapons: photographic reflexes - she can do any task or skill that she in-depth studies
other: her power has a large control of her behavior most occasions, especially in a learning environment. so at times she acts sort of like a computer. she gets fixated on any new thing and it usually isn't possible for her to step away until she's got it memorized *Axel flashbacks*
*cough* But she's just a randomly born mutant. her parents gave her over to Professor X's school after one too many times of being freaked out at randomly gotten abilities at five years old. heard then joined the team in hopes of having something to put her powers towards, instead of simply learning a bunch of random skills. usually avoids all things she doesn't want to learn, so she's not much of a TV/book goer - so explains the band around her eyes if she must be in such situations. her way of controlling her behavior is if she wants to know something, she'll actually let herself learn it. everything else is to be avoided.
also, her learned abilities only last as long as she remembers them. If its something useless, then she'll forget it, but if she has to know it she'll practice and keep the memory of the experience.

Last edited by Black&White on Tue May 15, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun May 13, 2012 2:32 pm

So, Momo and Nightmare can't get on a computer right now, but Nightmare asked me to Reserve Loki and Thor's apprentices.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun May 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Name: Rúnfríðr "Rúna" Skáldadótter
Apprentice to: Loki
Original or fanon: Original
Appearance: Rúna
Extra powers/weapons: She has the power to shapeshift into a few different forms, mostly those of birds and a fox. Rúna shares her predecessor's skill in magic, especially in the areas of energy projection, creation of force fields, flight, hypnosis, illusion casting, and inter-dimensional teleportation. She also uses the Norse runes in various ways, both in fortune telling, and even magical attacks. She also possesses Thor's staff, Gríðarvölr, which was given to her as a gift.
Other: Twin sister of Dri. Rúna is part of the Young Avengers, not working against them like her predecessor. Is an Asgardian raised on Earth with her brother.

Name: Andríðr "Dri" Skáldason
Apprentice to: Thor
Appearance: Dri
Extra powers/weapons: His weapon is that of Mjölnir, the weapon that has long since been associated with Thor. He also inherited Thor's belt, Megingjörð, which doubles his strength, and his gloves, Járngreipr, which allow him to wield Mjölnir. Many of Dri's abilities, such as weather abilities, flight, and energy projection and absorption, are used through Mjölnir. While Mjölnir is traditionally seen as a hammer, few know that it also has the ability to change into a flail, which, while Thor never took advantage of, Dri often does in battle.
Other: Twin brother of Rúna. Is an Asgardian raised on Earth with his sister.

and if we do end up using x-men, i'm going to definately have a wolverine-type character. Im making wolverine's son, because I can. XD

Name: Edwin
Apprentice to: Wolverine (his and Silver Fox's son)
Original or fanon: original
Appearance: Edwin
Extra powers/weapons: Edwin has many of the mutant abilities of his father, combined with the added healing factor gained from his mother's side. He has very high pain tolerance from the combined healing nature of his father and mother. He has his father's speed and animal-like qualities, including the sharpened fang-like teeth. He has what appears to be adamantium gloves, though they are actually part of his hands. They have the same basic function as his father's claws, though his are external instead of internal. His father trained him in various types of martial arts, though he is nowhere near as skilled as Wolverine would be.

Last edited by Nightmare on Tue May 15, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun May 13, 2012 8:35 pm

I'll make a List of characters tomorrow that can be used (of Xmen or avengers) because I think itll be interesting if we had some mutants because fury doesn't like them
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 5:48 pm

((Uhm. I changed my mind, this is too cool to pass up xD could I please join this? I should be able to squeeze some chatting time in *nod*))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Of course, ende!! Who do you want?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 9:20 pm

((Uhm... Captain America's and Magneto's?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Name: Annabelle Raven aka "Shyster"
Apprentice to: Anna Raven aka Rogue (her and Gambit's daughter)
Appearance: Shyster has light brownish-auburn hair a bit past her shoulders with a white stripe much like her mothers down the right side of her head, and her eyes are an ambery color. She normally wears just normal teen clothing, you know jeans and a tee shirt, sometimes hoodies, and always a pair of black gloves with white finger tips. If needed she has an X-Men outfit that she can wear, but she normally refuses to use it seeing as in her mind this is her fighting, so why should she dress as anyone but her. She's not much into hiding who she is so...
She's also a bit on the taller side, with a slight frame.
Extra powers/weapons: She has her mother's powers so....
the ability to drain a living being's essence upon physical contact, giving them a biophysical shock while synthesizing into her body their physical skills, memories, personality traits, and superhuman matrices to a varying degree. Prolonged physical touch could be lethal to whoever she contacts.

She's probably picked up some self defense from her dad as well, but tends to avoid touching people so that can be a bit pointless sometimes. Hence her gloves.

Name: Amina, also known as the Princess of Wakanda
Apprentice to: T'Challa aka The Black Panther
Appearance: Amina has dark brown skin, and chocolate colored eyes that are practically hidden by the black mask when she's wearing her costume. It resembles that of her father's but has less gold and well, you know made for a girl.
When not wearing that you are able to tell that she also has dark brown hair that falls to her mid-neck area and is really rather curly. She's very slender and muscled seeing as she's trained since she was young to take her fathers place as the Black Panther.
Extra powers/weapons: She doesn't have any powers but she's very intellectually smart and very well trained. To take her place as the Black Panther one day and gain the Heart Shaped Herb and the abilities that come with it. That said she's been trained in many different forms of combat to prepare herself for the trials that she'd have to go through before getting the herb. Her people are very deadly, so I expect she probably is too.

Name: Serpentine Crysonny aka "Serpent"
Apprentice to: Crystallia Amaquelin
Original or fanon: OC
Appearance: Serpent has rusty colored hair that's bordering on auburn, but is really more red than that. His eyes are a light grayish-blue, and he's a bit pale. Stands around 5'11", and is quite muscled, although very lanky as well, as if his body's grown a bit faster than its filled out. Normally he wears a green suit that has a gray diamond design around the center, almost like a belt. On the back there's another diamonds, much resembling that on the scales of a snake. He normally just tends to wear jeans and a form fitting army tank when in normal clothing.
Extra powers/weapons: His exposure to the Terrigen Mists allows him to shift form into any animal, although reptiles are easiest for him. The other animal forms tend to be harder for him to stay in and continue to be himself, and not take on the nature of the animal he has become. He has tested how long he could remain as a snake once, and ended up being one for a week before his mother demanded that he cut it out and shift back. He has a good sense of what is going on even in animal form as long as he is still in control of himself.

Last edited by MaskedNinjaofAwesome on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 2:28 pm

((@Night: How would those powers be inheritable? Wolverine got them in a lab, they arent genetic to my knowlage))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 4:09 pm

(Meh… maybe should have posted personalities… nah)
Name: Unknown, but goes by Cody AKA Patriot (Yeahyeah, I couldn’t think of an original name)
Apprentice to: Captain America
Appearance: Buzz cut brown hair and dark blue eyes, just under six feet tall. Pretty muscular, but not really bulky… has more of a normal build. When not in uniform generally just wearing a t-shirt and jeans, and even his actual uniform is much less showy than CA’s (It’s similarly shaped but with a duller blue, and a small flag on his sleeve like a soldier’s instead of a star on his chest. And… ugh. I suck at designing uniforms, deal with it >.>). Sort of scarred up from experiments, primarily on his upper arms and chest.
Extra powers/weapons: Peak strength, agility, endurance, reflexes, and durability. Problem being is that these have a slight tenancy to flux from faulty experimenters.
Other: A few years ago, enemies of Captain America were trying to find how to replicate the stuff that gave him his abilities so they could raise a weapon against him. What they wanted was the perfect solider with Captain America’s memories and powers that they could use to take him down. What they GOT was this guy, who no longer has memories of his own (Occasionally he’ll have some of his own memoires that seep through the cracks) but just fragmented replicates of memories they managed to get from Captain. Even his strength and whatnot were somehow sort of jacked up, they flux from time to time. So they declared the thing a failure and abandoned him, but he managed to find the real Captain America who took him in. He still has trouble sorting through the memories, dealing with faulty abilities, and becoming his own person, but he’s working on it. Unfortunately, though, it has led to some mental stability issues. He’s not insane or anything, but he has some problems with anger/PTSD.

Name: Annie Davis AKA Circuit
Apprentice to: Magneto
Appearance: Red hair (leaning slightly toward auburn, not carrot top) that’s generally pulled up into a small ponytail or a tight bun, and sharp green eyes. Grey uniform with black gloves that reach her elbows, black boots, and a wide, white belt. Also has a helmet like Magneto’s, but basically never wears it.
Extra powers/weapons: Technopath (can manipulate technology) with low control over magnetic fields
Other: For one thing… she’s a villain, if that’s okay. Her parents sent her to a facility to ‘fix’ her powers, but Magneto busted her out when she was around 14 to train her (he saw her potential and whatnot). He also helped her fake her death, so her parents don’t know to look for her. She holds a deep resentment towards humans, especially her parents. However, she isn’t inherently ‘bad’…. per se… she has morals against hurting fellow mutants, though she sees humans as lesser and therefor doesn’t care about doing damage to them. Slowly, though, she’s sort of becoming jaded to violence, period.

Last edited by endellion on Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue May 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Zell sat on a tall building top, watching the city around her. Cars sped along below her, honks filling the air of the city. In the distance she saw the Stark Tower, shining brightly, like always. The great Avengers once worked together there. But the Avenges could never stay as a team. Too many alphas in once place. Too much competition for power or lead.
her phone disrupted her thoughts from the soft buzzing from her pocket. She blinked a few times, confused. The only person who had this number is Hawkeye, to her knowledge, and he was on a mission. So, he wouldn’t contact her.
She pulled her phone out and looked at the message on the screen. her face contorted into a puzzled expression. The text that caused her phone to buzz in the first place was from a private, unknown number, and it only said one word.
>>Assemble<<
She looked up and saw the lettering on the Stark Tower go black except for the A.
“Dammit,” Was all she could say.
Zell sighed and pulled her bow and adjusted the dial on her quiver so she had a grappling hook arrow.
She angled the bow to a building a little ways away. She launched herself through the shadows and made her way to Stark Theory.

~~
Gavin woke to the buzz of his phone going off. Who would text so ear-- oh, its seven at night.... he sighed and rolled over to grab his phone and look at the text.
>>Assemble<<
“What the hell....? What does that even mean?” he sighed and rolled back over.
“Gavin! Get out of bed!” He heard his mom call up the stairs to him. He groaned and crawled out of bed. He left his room in just the pair of sweats he fell asleep in, and made no effort to pull a shirt on on his way out.
When he got down the stairs he saw men in suits and sunglasses waiting for him.
“Great. I’m guessing you guys had something to do with the marvelously confusing text i just received?” He looked at them and waited for a reaction, which they didn’t give. “i will take that as a yes. can i pack? or get changed? or....put on a shirt?” he man to the right nodded once and Gavin disappeared up the stairs to his room.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue May 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Wiccan
What. The heck. Is this dream come true?
Stop grinning at inanimate objects, Billy. Really. Seriously... It could be a prank... People at school always bothered me about being such an Avengers fanatic. Among other things. But my phone can't lie to me about this, certainly! It's not /common knowledge/ what codes the Avengers use, is it?
I stand up from my bed, slacken the hand with my phone to my side and stare at the palm of my free hand. This is why Scarlet Witch gave me powers then? Concentrating slightly, the blue light I had come to master fairly well as my sorcery sparking to life in my hand, rising up as if a flame. I fist my hand to 'put them out', turning and slapping a 'studying, don't interrupt please' sign on my door before closing it shut.
In the center of my room, I rise in the air and cast my magic out to shift my outfit to Wiccan before crossing my legs beneath me in mid air. To be certain my parents don't barge in, I cast a clone of myself studying at my desk. "Take care of things while I'm gone," I tell it with a smile, then turn my attention to teleporting.
I close my eyes, and under my breath I repeat: "I will go to New York City. I will go to New York City. I will go to New York City..." The air around me suddenly gets cooler, and I open my eyes to view the city from a rooftop I ended up atop. Rising above the rest, the tall spire of Stark Enterprises, but only the A lite up.
I set my face to a look of determination, and fly over the sleepless city.

Speed
Juvie wasn't fun. Maximum strength security wasn't fun. None of this...sitting around was fun. It was too...in one place. I needed to move. It's just what I did, and now that I couldn't...
Life officially sucked.
Lying on my back atop my bed, staring at the ceiling of my cell, wondering how slow this sentence could move along. It was a freaking snail's pace. How long did the judge say...? Honestly, I hadn't paid attention... People couldn't take a practical joke. Lol, jk, guys.
The school was still vaporized though. No matter how much the actual students were praising me, officials didn't really like seeing one of their buildings go up in explosions.
The one-way window suddenly is two-ways, and I lazily glance over at men in suits staring me down. They click a button. "We have a proposition for you, Thomas."

Stature *new info, changing intro*
>>Assemble<<
I had been ready for this day. Gradually stealing my father's Pym Particles...finally getting an outcome. Ant Man was gone, and I had to take his place. The Avengers were gone. A new team needed to take its place. That's just what the world required, and I was able bodied to give. As I had been raised learning, and as Mom would recently find out - she couldn't keep me from it.
Though I have to say... hitchhiking to the Stark Tower in New York City might take a while from Long Island... A car finally pulls to the side, with some creepers inside in suits. "Cassandra Lang. You may come with us." Well, they knew my name without my telling. They offered official looking IDs, and had the whole...secretive vibe my father always talked about when speaking about the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. It wasn't like three guys would be able to do much once I shrunk to the size of a near microscopic ant.

(Nightmare/Bells: I would think our mutants know each other from Professor X's school or participation with the X-Men? can Monica arrive with one of your mutants? she can't exactly drive anywhere blindfolded XP)

Last edited by Black&White on Thu May 17, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue May 15, 2012 6:32 pm

(I'd be fine with that. ^.^, Annabelle could drive her. )

Serpentine --

So, you get a call, which you promptly ignore from some strange number. Then it calls again. Then strange men come to your door. Perhaps the best plan isn't to listen to them and head for Stark Tower. But, then again, it isn't the worst plan in the world either, I don't think.
"There it is..." I muttered to myself, leaning against an alley wall across the street from the tower.
I had to admit, it wasn't that bad of a place. Definitely worth the trip inside if it meant seeing how the place worked. My eyes lazily trailed over the building, pausing at the 'A' on the top where the full title should have been. As I examined it for a moment longer my tongue seemed to flick out on its own accord, tasting the air. Perhaps I'd wait for other people to arrive before starting in.
After all, I couldn't be the only one invited to the party.

Amina --

"Listen to them, daughter. They're wise people." Dad's voice floated through the pay phone, making my heart pang once again, wishing to be back home.
"But Dadd-"
"No. You agreed to do this, now you must go, they're expecting you to arrive soon." his tone left no room for argument.
Bowing my head a little I loosened my grip on the phone, eyes flickering towards where the car was waiting to take me to the tower. Strange men stood outside of it, watching me as if I would either run, or was in some kind of danger. There was no need to worry about either of those things, Dad had trained me well.
"Yes Daddy," I murmured, the slightest bit of argument over.
We each said our goodbyes then, and I hung up the phone, walking back over to where the men were waiting.
"Princess?" One of them asked, the one who'd seemed to be leaning towards the theory that I'd be running.
I chewed on my lip for a moment, considering what to say before just motioning for him to open the door.
"I'm coming. Dad's right, I have a job to do."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue May 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Annabelle --

"Give me a break," I grumbled as I tipped by chair back.
First, I'm told that there's some person coming to meet me and someone else to escort us to some Avengers thing. Next, I arrive and find just me and some other chick, no guy. So, I'm sitting in a room with nothing really to do besides just... sit there.
My eyes flickered back to her, and I had to admit that she wasn't just 'some chick', we'd had a few classes together, spoken a few times maybe. It wasn't like a thousand times for sure, I didn't make it my job to get to know everyone here... just... maybe once or twice.
"Any clue why we're here?" I asked, turning slightly to look back towards the door.
I couldn't see the purpose in waiting in silence, might as well say something... I guess.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue May 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Monica

Nothing was happening. Which was okay; just me and this other girl. She hadn't said anything, so I didn't have a way of identifying her. But nothing was happening. It would be okay to look.
She speaks as I move the black cloth off my eyes to the top of my head, as a sort of headband, blinking to adjust to the light. "Some special meeting, not of X-Men." Otherwise we wouldn't be in a classroom, we would be down in the basement floors. I look over at her. Annabelle. She was sort of familiar from classes, though I didn't really look away from what was being taught. Couldn't look away from what was taught. Needed to learn it, exactly so. Exactly how the expert did it and then I could replicate it exactly.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Tue May 15, 2012 8:41 pm

((@Ende: um...does it really matter how? I mean, isnt it kind of an anything goes type thing. I mean, who knows if they'd be genetically passed down or not?))

Rúna

It was common knowledge that those from Asgard liked to come and go as they pleased, generally with no regard for other people's timing. Fortunately for most, including the other Avengers, the younger generation didn't quite feel the same. Rúna, as most teens in that day and age, had a cell phone. Most of the time, she didn't see the purpose of it, since very few people had the number, but she had it none the less. So, when the small envelope symbol began blinking, she almost didn't know what to do. It took her a full five minutes to figure out how to open the message.

>>Assemble<<

Really? Rúna nearly spoke aloud, They should know by now that I do not respond like some slave being summoned to their master. she laughed aloud, flipping her phone shut and putting it back in her pocket. She brushed her white hair from her eyes, and leaned back against the wall of the building. It was only a matter of time before...

Dri

Just a few seconds after his sister received her text, the young hammer-wielding Asgardain received the same one. Unlike his sister, however, he found the prospect of joining the Avengers crew to be somewhat exciting. He knew that Rúna wasn't necessarily the most eager, nervous of how the others would react seeing as how her predecessor didn't really leave on the best of terms, but Dri wasn't worried. Rúna was good. As soon as the others realized that, they would be fine with her being there...if she got there. Dri knew that Rúna wouldn't go unless he convinced her to, so as soon as he got the text, he headed off. He spun the hammer in the typical Thor fashion, heading off to where he knew his sister liked to hang out...the alleys of Chicago.

Dri landed right in front of Rúna. "Greetings Sister." he said with a small smile. "You received the text." he didn't see any reason to beat around the bush, as the saying went. "We need to go."

Rúna

Rúna rolled her eyes, but didn't argue. She knew he was right, and would eventually win any argument they got in, so there was no point. Arguments between the twins were virtually non-existant, because the both of them already knew how any argument would end. "Fine. I will take us." she stated. She had recently mastered the art of teleporting with one other person. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how it was looked at, she had only managed to get it to work with others from Asgard. She took her brother's hand in her own, and teleported the both of them to New York City, right outside the door of Stark Tower. "We have arrived. You can open your eyes now." she always laughed at her brother's insistence of closing his eyes every time they teleported.

Edwin

Edwin looked around, not really sure what was going on. He was in the middle of working out when someone he didn't recognize came up to him, and told him that he was expected elsewhere. The person went on about something called the Avengers, which Edwin promptly ignored, yet he was forced to follow the other to the locker room. He changed out of his workout clothes quickly, cleaning himself up slightly before returning to his "escort".

The blonde was led to a room where he was told there were two other students waiting. There was something about New York, and meeting up with a bunch of other teens, but Edwin wasn't interested. He sat down in one of the chairs, and looked at the others. He recognized the two of them, seeing as how they went to school together. "Sup?" he said, looking at them.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue May 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Annabelle --

"Right," I muttered, rolling my eyes a bit and looking back to her. "I could have guessed that. I mean, do you know what the meeting is about?"
Her name, I remembered now, was Monica. Not the most talkative type, and seeing as I wasn't always that either, it explained why we hadn't talked much before. My eyes shot to the door as another person walked in, and I clinched my hands into small fists in my lap, watching him sit. I studied him for a moment, taking in the blonde hair and seemingly uncaring attitude before replying.
"Hello..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue May 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Monica
My eyes flick over to the boy who just entered. Edwin, the son of Wolverine. "No. I was just told to come here," I answer Anna. My eyes scan over him quickly, but I shake my head slightly and close them. Nothing to learn. No reason to observe. I open my eyes to look at the floor instead. Nothing to learn from the floor. Could always look at the floor. "They said someone would meet here. To escort us somewhere."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum