the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

5 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Next Generation Avengers (marvel) - Page 8 Empty Re: Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:18 am

Michi looked around slowly as her mom and dad hugged and kissed the top of her head. Her mom was crying and she might have seen tears in her dads eyes. But she could have been imagining that. Looking past her parents she saw Cassie standing in the room.
"Cass!" She called over, her voice soft and horse. She coughed a few times to clear her throught. "Cassie!"

-

Zell rolled her eyes and speed and clenched her teeth when he called her cupid. "Do not call me that. If you refuse to call me by my name, then call me Hawkette." she growled at him before turning to Amina.
"Alrighty." She offered the nicest smile that she could and started out of the room and to the elevator. She wouldn't make someone else take the stairs down if they had planned on running with her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Next Generation Avengers (marvel) - Page 8 Empty Re: Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

Post by Black&White Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Cassie
I smile to her weakly, coming forward with my hand clasping my wrist behind my back. "Hi, Michi..." I say humbly, shrinking slightly.

Speed
I peek back at the two of them going off, handing off the fridge door to the other dude. "There you go."
More importantly, Zell's number on the table... Do I take it for later or respect her wishes and call when it's import - Nah, couldn't even keep a serious thought! Snatch~ I'll just go text her one hundred times in two minutes later on.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:05 am

Michi smiled at Cassie. "hey, can you fill me in on what happened. My head is a bit fuzzy." her mom held her hand and sat next to the bed. Tony stood to pepper's left and kept a hand on her shoulder, smiling at the fact his daughter was alive and well. Or, well enough.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Cassie

"Um...nothing, really..." We didn't need to stress her out with details, did we? She was supposed to be resting and getting better... I go forward quickly, crawl onto the bed with Aunt Pepper though shrinking to five inches so I wouldn't take up so much room or disturb IVs and stitches and the thing in her chest. "...We can talk about it later....right?" I look over at Uncle Tony unsure. The whole Teeny Avengers thing couldn't possibly be serious right...? It was sort of silly to talk about it if it wasn't happening again.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Amina

Moving quickly as to not irritate her, I followed Zell to the elevator. When she smiled I did my best to resist a bit of surprise. I managed to keep it from my face at least.
She hadn't struck me as the smiling type, or the friendly type, so... yeah, surprise.
"So... um..." I muttered, nervously checking the hair I'd pulled back not to long before to see if it was falling out of its braid. "Where are we running, if you don't mind my asking? I don't really know the area all that well..."
Or at all for that matter, although, I suppose my foreignness would be easy enough to tell. After all, Wakanda's accent is nothing like America's.

Serpent

Raising my brow slightly when Speed took the paper, I decided to stay silent and simply see how things would evolve. Instead of interfering I simply opened the fridge and searched for something that would be appropriate for a breakfast. Watching humans on an empty stomach could be rather irritating.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:19 am

Zell looked over at Amina. "Just around the city. We'll stick close to the tower." She looked over the other girl quickly. "How similar is this place to where you are from?"
They reached the ground floor and Zell stretched a bit to prep for the run.

---

Michi frowned but nodded. Why were they keeping her in the dark? What could have happened that they dont want to tell her.
"Alright. Later." She saw her mom smile a bit and Michi sighed. "I do remember other people....Are they still here?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Cassie
"Yeah. Or at least most of them are. Kids like us. And Zell. Two mutants who have to be hiding away from Fury or something." The concept still felt weird. A group of teens to come together and save someone, under orders... But it was for good and stuff, not like we were child soldiers or anything...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:09 am

Michi nodded and looked down at the glowing circle in her chest. "When I am able to, which is hopefully soon, I wish to thank all of them for bringing me home." She looked at her parents who glanced at each other then nodded.
"When you are ready, of course."
Michi nodded and looked at Cassie. "I missed you, by the way. You haven't been around enough." She smiled down at her, to show that she wasnt angry.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:21 am

Cassie

I smile back, sitting down cross legged upon the bed. "Eh, would have been here if I could have. Mom was....Mom..." I grimace, looking away to Uncle Tony. "Don't be surprised if she sues you or something ubsurd..." I mumble, giving a sheepish smile. But she didn't have anything to bring me back. I wanted to come here, like how I wanted to have had more time with Dad. This place was all I really had left of him. That and some mishaps with Pym Particles....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:39 am

Michi sighed and flopped back on the pillows. "I dont know why your mom has so much trouble with you visiting." She grumbled softly, upset. Cassie was her only real friend, yet complications, like Cassie's mom, kept them from seeing each other enough.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Amina

I hesitated for a moment, considering my words before speaking. I once again considered the fact it would be best to keep who I was and where I was from to myself, as much as possible. There'd be, of course, the few unavoidables who knew who I was. But beyond them...
"It is similar," I said after a moment. "The big difference is the people. There is a lot of... variety here."
Not to mention that Wakanda was far ahead scientifically, but... that was best kept to myself, I suppose, if I was taking the secrets route.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Zell nodded and started outside the building. "How many miles do you wanna do?" She didn't want to do more than her running partner for the moment could handle. "And you dont really speak much. At least.... compared to others in the group." Of course, not many in the group actually spoke much.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Amina

I frowned a little, considering my position once again before speaking.
"As for the miles, I am sure I can handle as much as you'd like to do. I haven't run since the trip here, but before then I accomplished a lot within my training." I paused, tucking my hands behind my back as I followed her out, my fingers intertwining for the moment. "As for the other... I find it best when I don't know something, to stay silent. I haven't been sure of much so far, so I chose to speak up when I was certain that my opinion was one of importance."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Zell nodded and started her watch. "Three miles so we can get back in case Fury needs us?" She was still unsure of how far or long Amina could run and didnt want to exert her. "Or Five if you would prefer." It would be a change up to her normal morning workout schedule. This whole team would mess with her normalcy of life and she didn't know if that was alright or not.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Amina

"Five, if you don't mind." I said, smiling a little as I glanced around.
Father would hate it if I was out of shape when I did eventually return home. I hadn't yet decided how soon that would be, but either way, it would be a disappointment to him.
"It''ll be a good workout."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:31 am

Zell nodded and doublechecked that her shoes were laced up. "Five miles it is." She offered a small smile before taking off down the road. People littered the crowed streets of the city, so she had to lead them down a path of back streats that were less crowded. Construction workers would try to get the attention of the two girls as they ran, something Zell wasn't completely used to seeing as it rarely happened when she was running with Hawkeye.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Cassie

"Eh. Dad going on various 'save the world' missions frayed one too many of her nerves." I point up at Uncle Tony and shake my finger at him, giving a frown and my best mom impersonation. " 'You people are bad influences, you hear me? Lives in danger, and world suffering, blahblahblah.'" I've built up quite the resentment towards the woman, can't you tell?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:00 am

Amina flushed red when the construction workers spoke, not quite used to the attention as well. In Wakanda it wasn't common for people to make that sort of comment. They knew who she was, and either the threat of one of her family members, or herself, paying them back for the comments discouraged the idea.
Taking a deep breath she pushed herself harder, easily keeping up with Zell in the areas were it was wide enough for two people to run side-by-side.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Michi nodded and gave a small laugh at Cassie's impersonation. She winced when she laughed and put a hand to her chest where the reactor was.

"Careful," her dad warned her, reaching out to touch her, but stopping himself. "Maybe you should rest a bit more. You've had a heard few days." he told her softly.

Michi frowned but nodded. "Alright. Can I see the others later?" she asked softly.

"of course." Her mom nodded. Just get some rest. C'mon, Cassie. We'll visit her later."

---

Zell glanced over at Amina every now and then whenever construction workers or other males in the streets called out to them. Their five miles where almost up, and the other girl was still keeping up with Zell's quick pace. She started back towards the tower, looking in front of her again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Cassie

Oh. Did that mean I had to go? I frown slightly, shrinking a little more. I did pain her... I stand wandering up to peck her cheek with a smile. "No worries. Everyone understands, there's no hurry."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Amina concealed her relief when they started back towards the tower, deciding she could do without the attention. It was something that she definitely wouldn't miss if she decided to go back home. She didn't let up, although she was slightly winded by now, which partly irritated her. She would have to go running more often, her relaxing while traveling here, and then the easy pace since arriving, hadn't done her any good.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Zell opened the door for Amina once they arrived at the tower. "Nice run." she offered one of the friendliest smiles that she could, which didn't say all that much. With nothing else to say, she entered the tower and went for the stairs. Running with Amina meant that she didn't run as much as she normally did, so to compensate, she had decided to take the stairs up to the top.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:30 pm

time skip because everyone said they were fine with it: a week (if that is ok with you guys.)

Michi was finally let out of her room, after some begging and pleading with her parents. She got out of the bed, went to her dresser and pulled out a sundress. something that wouldn't take to much effort to get herself into.
Once she was dressed and her hair was pulled back into a low braid, she looked in the mirror. The glow from the reactor in her chest was quite obvious, and caused her some great discomfort knowing that everyone could see it. She frowned and pulled a grey hoody on over the dress, dimming the light a bit more, but the faint glow was still there.
Michi sighed a bit and left her room. This was the best she could do to hide the glow for right now. She wandered into the kitchen and looked around. Zell was outside on the balcony, looking out into the city. It almost looked like she was sulking, with her hood up, knees bent and pulled pretty close to her chest with her arms wrapped around them and her bow on the ground next to her. Michi wondered why she was still here. Were the others here as well? Why were they? Wasn't their mission over?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Serpent eyed the girl with quiet interest, concealed in the corner of the room. Michigan didn't seem like much, heecidedm Of course, appearences could be decieving he supposed. Surely if so much time and effort was spent on protecting, recovering, and caring for the girl, there had to be something.
"Hello," he said suddenly, stepping from the shadows. "You must be Michi."

Amina stepped out of the tower, peering around at the streets with interest. There had to be a way to learn more about the city without making her ignorance of it obvious.

Annabelle slipped from her rooms, hair tossed over her shoulder, brush in hand. She couldn't hide out in her room forever. Who cared if she ran into Fury, she'd deal.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Michi's heart raced, somewhat painfully, at the sudden appearance of the other person in the room. Her first instinct was to grab a rather large and hopefully sharp and point knife to stab him with. And she did that, she grabbed a large pointy knife and held it in front of her. But then she realized that stabbing him might be the worst thing to do, seeing as the tower has no problem with him being there and Jarvis hadn't allerted her of an intruder. Plus Zell seemed unaffected by someone else being in the tower.

"You.... Uh.... Must be part of the rescue team...." she finally stated, her words slow. She put the knife down behind her, back on the counter.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next