the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

5 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Next Generation Avengers (marvel) - Page 17 Empty Re: Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

Post by Black&White Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Quincy

Where. Did. That bastard. Go.

It was damn frustrating when looking for an alley rat that the street cameras didn't really look at the alleyways. It had to be through store windows past obnoxious posters to get even a little bit of a glance down the dark passageways, and cheap Indian run convenience stores didn't really have the best cameras to look through. But I found him running away, and when the next camera didn't show that he had come by I concluded it was somewhere between the blocks.

Rightly so, there was that passageway across from Stereotypical-Ghetto-Clothes-R-Us. I sneak out of a frayed wire of a street lamp a few steps away to stay unnoticed, stealthily going over behind him to grab his shoulders with a BAH and see him jump out of his dirty socks. Haha~ I kill myself sometimes...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Next Generation Avengers (marvel) - Page 17 Empty Re: Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

Post by Bells Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Splitshot

"What the f-" I began, spinning around to hit whoever had touched me and keeping myself from doing so just in time.
... did she really just do that?
"What. The. Actual. Fuck?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Quincy

"Oh, come on and lighten up... We just summoned some demon of hell to take over the world, apparently, but hell things could be worse." I shrug it off with a smirk. "Fucking bat outta hell, thanks for the concern, chump. Fuck, I'm starving... I say you buy me something for the lovely eff you back there."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Splitshot

I scowled, crossing my arms as I watched her for a moment. Why assume that I had money?

"You're the one who summoned the demon, why the fuck should I pay?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Quincy

"Because you decided to play rock and not listen or do anything productive, obviously..." I state. "It wasn't some sudden game of Simon Says, dofus, it was an honest attempt to get you out of the unstable energy sucking mirror's path."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Splitshot

...she had a point.

Grumbling under my breath, I narrowed my eyes just a bit. Even if she did have a point, I didn't think I should have to pay. I mean, without her choosing the mirror in the first place, the whole event wouldn't have happened.

"I don't any money."

So I lied, I'm the bad guy, it's okay for me to lie.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Michi

"just ... never mind." Michi sighed and shook her head. "Lets just get bacj so I can look at the data at hand and try to figure out what happened." She buckled herself in and pulled her knees up to her chest. Did she even want to know what could injure spidey like this?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri May 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Quincy
I roll my eyes with a laugh, crossing my arms as I walk around him and start strutting down the alleyway. "God, such a stick in the mud. When has that stopped us before?" I say over my shoulder, glancing back at him. "Fiinnneee, I'll go aloneeee. No free meal for you."

Monica
I nod to the driver and we start back in silence. There had been something wrong. I had done something wrong again. I sigh, watching out the window and keeping to myself. If it was such a problem she would confront me more so about it, correct? Professor Xavier always could explain my social stumbles in an understandable fashion...
The trip was over quickly, and the time to think about such frivolous matters was done with. I'm sure Fury or Mr. Stark would request my presence immediately for my actions...

Last edited by Black&White on Sat May 04, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri May 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Splitshot

Well, when she put it that way. I didn't exactly feel like having another meal alone. It was about another week before I expected Bullseye back. I liked being alone, but sometimes someone was nice... as long as it was someone I didn't want to kill five minutes into the meal.

"Hey, who said I wouldn't take a free one?" I asked, jogging lightly to catch up with her. "I just said I wouldn't pay. Where to, Quin?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Michi

Michi climbed out of the car as soon as they arrived and went up to her room to look at the footage. She was mildly exhausted and was overly worried about Spidey. But it would be best for her to look over this footage to see what happened, and maybe even find something that could possibly help.

Zell

Zell sat on the balcony as Michi and Monica came back with a certian spidey hero. She didn't ask questions and didn't have the energy to give a lecture on safety. Fury seemed to be fine with it, for the most part at least. She did wish that someone warned her before they set out, but she didn't dwell on that. No one was hurt and no one was lost in the city somewhere. Michi knew the city pretty well and Monica would be able to find her way back no problem.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Monica
Probable locations for Fury were always difficult... He was not one who liked to be predictable, so tracking his schedule was nearly as bad as attempting to track the Black Widow. I settle to return to the team meeting room, noticing Zell outside as I claim a chair at the large table and pull my band over my eyes.

Quincy
I laugh, bumping into him playfully. "Most places closed around here, right? The choice of...crappy diner down the street. The chinese takeout. Micky D's..." I name the places I remembered nearby in my previous search for the streetrat.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:25 am

Splitshot

"When given those choices," I said, continuing to walk along side her. "It's pretty obvious. The Chinese takeout, as long as it doesn't look like it will poison us." 
I'd rather not eat fast-food, especially if we were planning on bailing before paying, and when the word before diner was crappy...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Zell

Zell sighed and stood up. She stretched and took a deep breath before heading over to talk with Monica. 

"So, how did it go?" she asked, leaning against the chair Monica was sitting in.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:15 am

Monica

I might have argued the more efficient method of simply waiting for Fury so I would not have to repeat myself but she was my technical leader as well.  "The Spider Boy is in medical bay receiving treatment for what I surmise as most likely some sort of narcotic, and Michi is overlooking the investigation into the museum's footage.  Crews left to search the museum report downed security guards but no sign of forced entry or anything stolen yet," i detail in monotone, folding my hands neatly upon the polished wood tabletop.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Zell
Zell nodded to Monica. "Thanks for the update." she pushed off of the chair that she was leaning against. "If I find Fury, I'll send him your way. Ok? And f you need me, I'll be at the range." the sun was starting to rise and it was around the time Zell started practicing. 

Michi 
Michi was making no sense of what was on the tapes. But that was probably from sleep deprivation. She stood up from her computers and went walking around the tower. She found herself at the door of the medical bay. After a few calming breaths before walking in to see how he was doing. She took a seet next to his bed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Cixot

I can't believe she had me out here. I mean, I can understand the importance of keeping the vial out of other's hands, the toxin wasn't one that was known outside of our labs, but skipping school?

She better have made some phone calls. I thought, gripping the piece of fabric a bit harder in my hand as I ducked into an alley, ignoring the looks some people gave me. 

Leaning against the side of a building just for a moment, I closed my eyes and focused on the fabric. I could sense the trail drawing away from it, and the direction to go. The problem was telling exactly how far was left. If this guy dragged me halfway across the city in my quest to get the sample back... 

"Crud," I muttered under my breath, pulling away from the wall. He wasn't close, I knew that much.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Josie

Josie poked her head down the alley the girl disappeared into. She was in her teen form right now. "Take a wrong turn? And shouldn't you be in school?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Gabrielle

I glanced up, internally cursing my luck. Just what I needed, some curious person sticking their head into places they didn't belong. I eyed the girl for a moment before shrugging. 
"Shouldn't you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:23 pm

Josie

"School isnt my cup of tea. I prefer to research and learn about my own topics." Like the young avengers. "So, what's are you doing out in an alley like this? Doesn't seem like the place for a girl like you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Gabrielle

"Research," I replied, keeping my tone short. "And anyplace can be my place depending on the situation." 
The fabric was still gripped tightly in my fingers, and I tensely enclosed my other hand around the strap of my backpack. Just had to get clear of this girl, and I'd change. I could feel the man moving, I might be able to reach him easier if I climbed a fire escape and tried it from rooftops.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Josie

"oh? And what research do you do?" she tucked her hands into the pockets of her jacket. Her hair fell into her face, but she made no move to push it back.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Gabrielle

I considered my words for a moment before replying. Different answers implied different things.The truth could later come back and bite me in the butt, although the truth wasn't very unknown. It was common knowledge at school and home that I worked with a chemist, just not the real names that the public knows her by. 
Plus, the research comment was mostly meant to be a 'mind your own buisness' dig.
"Chemistry. Now, if you don't mind," I muttered, turning my attention away from her and to the alley. 
Up one of these latters, across a few buildings so not to attract attention. Slide the bag off, change, drop down on the guy... it would work. 
I could feel him. For some reason he'd changed directions and headed back this way. Helpful. 
My eyes flickered back to her. It wouldn't do to have her interest on me when I left, though.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Josie

"Chem, huh? I'm more of a curren event type girl. Hear of the Young Avengers yet?" She knew that not many people had heard of them, or anyone besides her really. But she knew that they were a real threat to her kind. And she wondered if any civilians had heard yet.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Gabrielle

My attention snapped to the girl, eyes narrowing just slightly. Now that was something worth having to work a little harder to track the guy down. Although, she didn't exactly seem like the type to have information that hadn't cleared Doxie's level yet. 
"Young Avengers?"
Might as well get what I could. Most of the time rumors had a chance of having the slightest bit of truth to them.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Josie

"Yea. Heard anything?" she tilted her head. Well, that seemed to catch her interest.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next