the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

5 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Next Generation Avengers (marvel) - Page 10 Empty Re: Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

Post by Bells Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:20 am

Annabelle carefully kept her smile, although she found it slightly difficult to keep up. Okay, she didn't have the best vocabulary, shoot her. She managed to understand well enough, though.
"That's awesome, best not to repeat the first day, after all. This way we can get around easier, that is if you don't mind me tagging along. It's a bit boring hanging around on your own, or at least I think so."

Serpent carefully kept his amusement from showing, only raising a single eyebrow once more.
"Yes... cool..."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Next Generation Avengers (marvel) - Page 10 Empty Re: Next Generation Avengers (marvel)

Post by Black&White Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:50 am

Cassie
"Fury and Black Widow were talking about some team training. So we get to know everyone's strengths and weaknesses better, to back people up when they need it..." I say, as far as a schedule for us. Nothing really disasterific has happened, so there hasn't been a lot for us to show our faces for. But... Looking at Michi again, I got one of those smiles. The barely contained ones, where you just...shouldn't be smiling but it's such sweet news it sort of happens anyway... I said I wasn't going to be one to ruin the surprise though...

Monica
I shook my head quickly, smiling again. "...I like company," I say quietly and simply - after some thinking around the words. People mistake me for the computer I used to act like, before Xavier cracked through the control my skill had over me. They forgot I was still human, at least most of the time.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:30 pm

(posted for Zell on the other page)

Michi nodded and looked at the two of them. "Well.... you guys will have fun with that...." She said softly, glancing down at the glowing on her chest. Her dad probably wasnt about to let her join this team. Not after her recovery finished.... well, not ever most likely.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:00 am

Annabelle grinned, relaxing a bit more as Monica spoke. Glancing around the room some more, she made more of an effort studying it, deciding she'd best get used to this place if they were going to be here for awhile.
"Well, I'm glad. If there's nothing else I'm sure of, its that we should stick together. After all, we came here together."
Alright, she thought to herself, that did sound a bit corny. She wasn't otherwise sure of how to say it, though. She got the feeling that having people on her-side would be good in the long run, no need to alienate people from you when you'd be working with them. Not good at all...

Serpent nodded, allowing a pleased smile to slip onto his lips.
"Very well, do you know when those will start? Its so boring at the moment, just sitting around..."
Although he hadn't been doing much of that. He'd been watching when he could, doing his best to keep unseen and unheard. Secrets are what he liked and people didn't give those away when they knew others were watching He hadn't caught sight of anything good, though. He'd find something eventually though... or at least if this place was as promising as he'd imagined it to be, he would.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Speed
I shrug. "Not really a video games type of guy. They get boring real fast," I say, looking about the room they had entered. "...Although this seems worse." But thinking for a moment, I glance back to her and grin. "How's about a bet?"

Cassie
Damn, if she only knew... Uncle Tony's been in his workshop nearly nonstop just for her every chance he got when not needing to go off for his businessy things. Still have that grin, and it's not going away anytime soon I think...
But something to do. Suggestions. Serpentine. Right. I can do those. "Uhhh... Training. Get to know people? We can go around New York and sight see. Work on this teamwork thing." Really thinking about it, I knew nearly nothing about him. He didn't seem to like to talk much. "Or there's the library inside the tower," I suggest, if he wanted something to do on his own.

Monica
I smile a bit more, glad she didn't mind me so much. It was nice to have her around... I go back to silence, though, not really used to conversations. Or at least, normal conversations.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Zell nodded at what he said about games getting boring after awhile. She never really gamed, but also didn't see the need to. Sure, every now and then she would hang in an arcade undercover for Hawkeye, but she never really played anything and it always ended in guys flirting and making her uncomfortable.

"This isn't so bad. I happen to enjoy coming down here." she glanced over at him when he brought up a bet. "What sort of bet? And what would the winner get?" she pulled her bow from her quiver and snapped it to life.

------

Michi looked between the two of them. "Well, if you decide to head out to the city, have fun. I don't plan on leaving the tower again. Not for a while at least." She glanced out the windo then back down. "I should actually probably go take my pain meds for... Uh.... This thing." She tapped the lowly circle and turned to leave the two of them.

Last edited by Momo13 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Speed
I gesture down at the targets. "If I stop your arrows from getting to the end, I get to take you to do something actually fun," I say with a slight smirk.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Zell looked at him then at the targets. "So, of I am able to get one arrow down to the end, I win?" a slow smirk filled her lips. "If I do win, you can't say anything that isn't related to a mission for a week. To anyone." She pulled an arrow out from her quiver. "Ready when you are, speedy Gonzales."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Serpentine raised a brow, considering for a moment before speaking. After all, he could easily retreat to the library and be free for a little while, although that wouldn't be very informative at all. Perhaps he should do something else...
"If you wish to join us," he said before she'd left the room. "We could simply wait until you've taken your medication. There is no hurry to leave, after all."
He didn't specify who "us" was, most likely, he assumed, that would be an obvious. After all, the other girl, Cassie he believed, had offered.

Annabelle was silent for a moment, attempting to decide what to say. There had to be something to talk about, she didn't exactly like silence. It made things awkward in her opinion, most of the time anyways.
"So," she said after a moment. "Have you talked to any of the others very much?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Cassie
"And then totally check out the workshop," I blurt quickly, still smiling like a dork. "...Because that's exciting these days..." Cough. Coughcough. Spoiler alert.
I glance over at her. "You heard nothing from me," I whisper to her.

Speed
Psh. I can talk about missions... I smirk at her before speeding down to the middle of the range. "And Black Widow changed the settings of this thing," I say, holding up my wrist. "Just btw."

Monica
"A few times," I answer blandly. "Relations have been pleasant; they're all very nice. I understand that Fury continues to be absent with some sort of mission abroad since our return, from news of the staff." Which was alright. I did want to get the meeting over with, if we are to be included on the team here, then he should be polite enough to accept us with little question. The apparent avoidance was not playing into his favor, however...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:47 am

Zell shrugged at him and focused at the targets at trend of the range. She pulled her now up, steadied the arrow, and launched it. She sped up this process until as had three roe four arrows in the air at a time, all going in different directions. She kept to normal arrow heads, because even though she didn't really like this member of her team, she couldn't justify hurting him in training. Although, she was tempted to snare him with a net arrow to she how he handled that.....

Michi looked between the two of them. "Check out the workshop?" she asked Cassie.
"Ms. Stark, I do not believe that would be wise. You know how your father can be." Jarvis told her softly, his voice echoing around the room. A smirk slowly filled her face.
"So, there is something in the workshop I'm not supposed to see yet? Well... That's just too tempting. Who wants to go on a little field trip with me?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 am

"I would join you," Serpent replied, raising his brow a little. "Although, wouldn't it be wise to follow his advise?"
He gestured at Jarvis, although his curiosity was going wild. Something that she wasn't supposed to know about... well, that meant a secret. He simply loved secrets, 'specially when those they were kept from learned them. Of course, he'd never caused something like that to happen...

Annabelle smiled a little, a bit of relief and disappointment flooding through her at the same time.
"That's good, I guess," she said with a bit of consideration. "At least it keeps things calm here for a little while."
It wasn't as if she had an issue with confrontation, she simply didn't like the idea of encountering someone she'd heard so much about; all of it being things that weren't in his favor.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:01 pm

"Following Jarvis' advice? are you crazy?" Michi laughed softly and shook her head. "I dont really remember the last time I did."
"Thank you, Ms. Stark. That makes me feel so much better. Although, I should warn you, I will inform your father you were in his workshop without permission again."
"Tell him all you want, now I gotta see what is in there. You guys in?" She looked between Serpent and Cassie.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Speed
It wasn't hard, per say... Tedious. Had to match the speed of the arrow to be able to stop it, which is far slower than the speed of sound. It was easy to keep up in that way. A lot of an easy thing though, and finding arrows aimed near you was sort of nerve wracking. But we could just call it practice then. I'd be facing faster and worse things than arrows aimed at me sooner or later.

Cassie
"My idea; of course!" I thread an arm around hers with a happy smile. "Pain meds first though..." Aunt Pepper would kill me if she found out I rushed the reveal that much to have ignored doctor's orders...

Monica
"I would prefer to simply get it over and done with." And completely destroy his argument of why mutants should be hated in such a way.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Zell watched as her arrows were stopped one after another. She frowned slightly, and shifted the dial on her quiver. Maybe she would need that net arrow. She pulled this next arrow back and launched it, as well as a few others like it. Hopefully one of them would snag him long enough for her to get her other arrows down to the end. She reached back into her quiver and realized that she was down to one arrow after launching her net ones. Had she really been launching that many? And had he actually been stopping them all?
She would have to time this last one perfectly if she wanted to win. And she most definitely wanted to win this.

--

"Alright, alright, pain meds first. They are in my room, so we will have to go up there before going down to the workshop." Michi told them, smiling.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:44 pm

"I suppose I can understand that," Annabelle replied, sighing. "At least things aren't too bad here, and after he's talked to and whatnot, I don't think I'll mind sticking around. As long as we have things to do..."

Serpent considered for a moment before giving his consent to come along with a nod, it seemed to be the best idea at the moment. He couldn't think of a reason not to.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Cassie
I nod with a grin and lead her off by her arm to the elevator, to depart down to her room and then spoil a surprise. Because what else is visiting family good for?

Monica
"We may have to go back to the school, though. For actual studies..." I remind with a slight smile. Perhaps another visit to Xavier to see if he may be able to correct my power any more.

Speed
I'mwinning~I'mwinning~I'mwinning~I'm - what the hell~? Stuff went slow motion at my speed, but still seeing a big ass net coming at me was a shocker. Right. Hit the deck! Sliding my legs out from under me, I hit the floor slightly hard with a groan to have the nets go over top me and tangle on the targets instead.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Zell smirked when he hit the floor to avoid the net and launche her last arrow right away. She stopped breathing as her arrow flew through the air. She had to win. Having fun with speed? Unthinkable!

(feel free to stop the arrow. Be awesome speed)

--

Michi walked to her room and grabbed the pills next to her bed. She downed the pills and grabbed her shoes. She slipped her feet into them and fixed her hoody.
"alright! Ready."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Speed
I turn to watch her as she goes for it, and I give a smirk with a little laugh before going through the floor to the level below. Falling always sucked, and it would cost me some time, but come on...faster than the speed of sound here, give me some credit. I didn't survive my neighborhood by laying down through things, I ran. Usually to trouble. But that didn't matter. Fell on my feet at least. Through the halls to the nearest stairwell, up and back to the room - though I'll admit I did get slightly lost.
"Now...that wasn't very nice," I tell her, wagging her arrow at her.

Cassie
"Away~" Illegally (sort of)~ To the lab~ Where I so should not have spoiled the surprise, but Uncle Tony...you expect me to know about this and be silent about it? ...Shouldn't you know better by now?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:22 am

Zell blinked when he fell through the ground then reapeared a few moments later. What....? How did he win?
"I guess you win." She said stiffly, folding up her bow and placing it in her now empty quiver. The archer crossed her arms in front of her chest and glared down at him.

----
Michi followed after Cassie, a small smile on her face.
"Ms. Stark, I do not advise this. You could get into some trouble."
"C'mon Jarvis. You and I both know I wont get into that much. Dad loves me too much."

Last edited by Momo13 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Speed

I just smile back, spinning the arrow around like a mini baton. "So ready for some real fun?" I ask her.

Cassie
And it was my idea, so I'd be the one to get in trouble. If Uncle Tony had a mean bone in his body... yeah right.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:12 pm

"Do I have a choice?" Zell muttered softly, glaring at him. She couldn't believe that she lost. This was unthinkable. "Would you mind collected my arrows, at least?" She sighed softly, walking down the range to pick up a few off the ground.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Speed

I go about quickly, recovering various arrow from the ground and offer the bunch to her. Glancing over at the tangled nets upon the targets, I raise an eyebrow. "Don't know how you deal with those things." How did they even fit in the little itty bitty arrow head?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Zell shrugged and reached into the bottom part of her quiver where she kept her arrow heads. She pulled out a net arrow and showed it to him. "The head is a bit bigger, and the net is a thinner, stronger chord. Its not that hard to deal with these." She placed arrow head back in its compartment and into its slot. She tossed her arrows back in her quiver and shoulder it. Her bow was kept out though, just out of force of habit.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Speed

I observe with a rather bored look. "Even if you caught me, I'd still be able to phase through," I say smugly with a smirk.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next